Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Leo_337
14th Nation
Leo_337

Nation Reputation : 113

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 39 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 4:18 am

Congrats on the Plat there, Racer... Canon's a great guy, always willing to help at a moment's notice. Very Happy= :D

If he were here right now I'd give him an ass-cupper. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 39 915210
Back to top Go down
Canon44
Second Nation

Nation Reputation : 8

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 39 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 4:42 am

Suspect
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

Nation Reputation : 180

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 39 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 5:26 am

I think someone is looking for thier ass cup.

Laughing
Back to top Go down
Leo_337
14th Nation
Leo_337

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 39 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 7:13 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Toxxy
Ninth Nation
Toxxy

Nation Reputation : 23

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 39 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 7:27 am

*XX HUGZ*
Razz
Wow last night was a lag fest!
finishing this prestige & sticking to it!
Laughing
Customs were fun!
Cool
Back to top Go down
Leo_337
14th Nation
Leo_337

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 39 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 7:31 am

I know... There is nothing more frustrating than having to actually reload in order to put enough bullets into someone with the Scar, yet they drop you with three bullets from their one. Mad

LoL @ trying to out-'heartbeat sensor' Jon at Favela. Laughing

Claymore suicides FTW! :grenade: Laughing
Back to top Go down
Toxxy
Ninth Nation
Toxxy

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 39 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 7:35 am

Laughing
how many claymores to kill a leo?
tongue
You forget getting shot before you are even around the wall or stab spawning!
How many times my knife turns to chocolate!
Evil or Very Mad
Heart beat sensors?
nah
NINJAAAAAAAAAAA!
Shocked
Back to top Go down
Jon1798
Seventh Nation
Jon1798

Nation Reputation : 17

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 39 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 7:41 am

Leo337 wrote:
I know... There is nothing more frustrating than having to actually reload in order to put enough bullets into someone with the Scar, yet they drop you with three bullets from their one. Mad

LoL @ trying to out-'heartbeat sensor' Jon at Favela. Laughing

Claymore suicides FTW! :grenade: Laughing

I know you had to be pissed when you saw a killcam with a red leo dot. 12 people in the game, and I think you and me just killed each other over and over again, lol. My favorites were when you chased me and I put down a claymore, and when you were hiding in the little buildings and I knifed you. Otherwise it was pretty much me getting double shotgunned. It was fun, wish ya'll could have stayed on. I only played a couple of games anyway though.
Back to top Go down
Leo_337
14th Nation
Leo_337

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 39 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 9:16 am

LMAO, yeah, I think if anyone had interrupted our little kill-party we'd have both T-bagged them, eh? Laughing

I seriously thought I'd get you with your own gun at that one point, stupid of me really, I should have noticed that the red dot stopped moving as soon as I was in range of it. Rolling Eyes Laughing

Did you find it laggy last night? It was pretty bad for me and Tox, yet Gore kept saying it was fine. scratch

Claymore suicides.... "Sixty nine, dude!!" *Insert fast arpeggio guitar riff here* cheers
Back to top Go down
Jon1798
Seventh Nation
Jon1798

Nation Reputation : 17

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 39 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 9:21 am

Actually, I didn't have a problem and I was in the yellow. I certainly could have been lagging to ya'll across the pond.

lol, I didn't realize you took my gun. Gotta love the ACR. It's really good with stopping power pro.
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

Nation Reputation : 48

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 39 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 1:30 pm

Why thank you Leo, and yea you're right. Cannon is a pretty cool dude.

Leo337 wrote:
If he were here right now I'd give him an ass-cupper. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 39 915210

Dare I ask what this means?

pale
Back to top Go down
omega9
Ninth Nation
omega9

Nation Reputation : 29

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 39 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 1:37 pm

Do it.
Back to top Go down
eattheword
Loyalist
Loyalist
eattheword

Nation Reputation : 111

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 39 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 1:45 pm

A long long time ago on a forum far far away there was a clan of a certain name. The origins of this name are lost in the mists of history; some say it was the title of a track by Lamb of God, others say it was a brand of whiskey. I doubt we shall ever know. However, the leader of that clan at the time used to show appreciation for members' kind words and deeds by rewarding them with a hug. Not just any old hug, mind you. Not even a bear hug. No, for this leader, only an ass-cupping bear hug would do.

And that is what Leo was referring to.

Here endeth the lesson.
Back to top Go down
Wadofgore
Second Nation
Wadofgore

Nation Reputation : 1

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 39 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 6:21 pm

gg's all, see you in tekken soon toxxxxy Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 39 959710'

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

tis funny
Back to top Go down
banded1
Loyalist
Loyalist
banded1

Nation Reputation : 59

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 39 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 8:13 pm

yes! activition wants to suck more money out of their fanboys/fangirls
Rolling Eyes
Quote :
"It is evident that 2.5 million Xbox Live players felt that $15 was either just right or a good bargain and given the enormous quantity sold (2.5 million), I'd argue that Activision could have charged more and still obtain the same results," he added.

Divnich said the $5 price increase may pose a problem for Activision, however, as it continues to release more downloadable content in the future.

"Unfortunately, now Modern Warfare 2 consumers are anchored with the calculation that 5 maps equal $15, so deviating from that will be difficult for future Modern Warfare 2 DLC content," he explained. "However, Activision could employ some psychological tricks, maybe 5 new maps (no remakes) for $20? Or 5 maps and 2 skins for $20?"

and this was one of the comments about the article
Quote :
Listen, I'm not big on negativity, and I respect the economic theory expounded, but seriously, FUCK that guy.
made me laugh

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by banded1 on Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Raistlin
Loyalist
Loyalist
Raistlin

Nation Reputation : 70

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 39 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 10:29 pm

Interesting math regarding DLC. Its interesting because there is not static value with these things. Look at Naughty Dog for example 2 new maps, 1 coop and 6 new skins = 6.99. Now, depending on how much you love U2, that could be an AMAZING deal. To others who think its meh, it could feel like a rip off. Same in this case for the MW2 DLC. A lot of people felt it was worth it to get more access to a game they enjoy. Just because 2.5 million people bought it so far, that still means there are millions who haven't Wink
Back to top Go down
banded1
Loyalist
Loyalist
banded1

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 39 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 10:33 pm

yea, and i like how he says they bought it because they loved the game so much. while i dont doubt thats what some people did, im sure most of them just thought "well i doubt this will be dropping in price any time soon and i dont want to be late into the map packs so i guess i have to get it"
all i've heard from anyone i talked to was that the price was pretty steep. if you think of it as $3 per map, its not so bad, but wasnt the r2 aftermath pack cheaper?

just realized i messed up the link
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

Nation Reputation : 48

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 39 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 10:44 pm

I still think it's total crap the Microsoft threw money to Infinity Ward & Activision to get the DLC first.
Back to top Go down
banded1
Loyalist
Loyalist
banded1

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 39 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 10:48 pm

why does it even matter? mw2 isnt cross platform and its getting to ps3 anyways. i have no idea why everyones getting so uptight about a dlc being released earlier for xbox. plus if your planning on buying, it gives you longer to save up Razz
Back to top Go down
redhamuSLA
Fifth Nation
redhamuSLA

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 39 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 10:59 pm

The F2000 came up about three pages ago & I haven't been able to talk about it. I check the forums sporadically. (*^_^*)

I'm of the opinion that the gun can be beastly, if used correctly. What I mean by this is that you've got to *pop* it (3-5 rounds bursts depending on distance, with 3 probably being best in most situations). Full-auto won't garner very positive results over mid to long range. Close to close-mid seems fine. Also, due to the recoil, it is most definitely going to get you HS's (20-30%). As a sidenote, the hipfire is actually quite good. The ironsights aren't bad at all. I'm also a bit partial to the sound of a naked F2000--not so much in my ears, but more so in opponents. It is very distinctive & just sounds RAW.

I've completed the Mastery challenge for the gun, so hopefully I kind of know what I'm talking about. (>_<) Either way, make sure your patience is with you when trying to learn the gun & hopefully you'll have as much fun with it as I did. (^_-)b Happy hunting!
Back to top Go down
banded1
Loyalist
Loyalist
banded1

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 39 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 11:37 pm

i like this guy