Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Jon1798
Seventh Nation
Jon1798

Nation Reputation : 17

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 21 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 10:01 am

Hey, keep my heart beat scensor out of this. tongue

Besides, at the rate I've been super soldiered and noob toobed lately, I'm starting to feel less and less bad. And considering I didn't feel bad in the first place, that's a real small amount.
Back to top Go down
-Dj-
Seventh Nation
-Dj-

Nation Reputation : -1

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 21 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 11:22 am

new map pack coming june 3 for 360
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 21 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 11:28 am

Any release date for PS3?
Back to top Go down
-Dj-
Seventh Nation
-Dj-

Nation Reputation : -1

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 21 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 11:29 am

Liam wrote:
Any release date for PS3?
july
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 21 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 5:54 pm

(-_-) Oh goody.
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

Nation Reputation : 48

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 21 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 10:44 pm

Damn Microsoft bastards throwing around money to get stuff first. That pisses me off.
Back to top Go down
Dingo
Ninth Nation
Dingo

Nation Reputation : 42

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 21 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 11:00 pm

Spaz shotty is awesome to use as a sniper rifle.

Lastnight me went

25-4 Rundown
14-6 Karachi against supers
23-1 Terminal

Then sponge games were fun until Tubers attacked.

Todays customs with eve were fun/funny with "Insane" sensitivity and throwing knives.
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 21 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 11:01 pm

Dingo wrote:
Todays customs with eve were fun/funny with "Insane" sensitivity and throwing knives.

That sounds like fun.
Back to top Go down
Dingo
Ninth Nation
Dingo

Nation Reputation : 42

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 21 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 11:08 pm

StreetxRacer13 wrote:
Dingo wrote:

That sounds like fun.
Slightly touch controller and you 360
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 21 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 11:14 pm

Lol that sounds like when I tried to run Counter Strike on my MacBook with a crossover. Even with the sensitivity way low I would end up spinning in circles when trying to turn around corners.
Back to top Go down
eattheword
Loyalist
Loyalist
eattheword

Nation Reputation : 111

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 21 EmptySun May 16, 2010 11:01 am

Much as I enjoy going 23-2 I have to admit that the game is fundamentally broken for even letting me do that. It was on Afghan. The mad dash for the main bunker gets me a free double kill as you KNOW the other team is going to run into it so all you do is lob in a Semtex from the poppy fields and that's that. Then run away back round the other side before it gets nasty. A few kills and three silly deaths later I'm sitting on about 6 or 7 kills total. Now comes the broken bit. The remaining kills only required me to actually shoot FIVE people (four if you had hardline enabled). All I had to do was be careful enough so as to get a 5-kill streak. My Predator then scored a rare (for me) triple kill which put me on 8, which was one more than I needed for the Harrier. The initial strike took another enemy out (9 kills) then the Harrier gun picked off two more to give me the Chopper Gunner and then it's all plain sailing from there on in.

Ok, so I get a kick out of pretending I'm a beast, but I really only shot less than half of my total kills.

'tis a silly game.

Did the same thing on Quarry just now, though I had to wait for the Chopper Gunner because the airspace was too crowded (!)
Back to top Go down
SpongeBobNoPants
Loyalist
Loyalist
SpongeBobNoPants

Nation Reputation : 22

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 21 EmptySun May 16, 2010 11:06 am

Good job Eat!!!!!!
cheers
A kill is a kill man.
Wink
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 21 EmptySun May 16, 2010 10:19 pm

Wow, good job Eat. BTW I should stop reading this thread so I don't feel so bad about doing poorly lol.
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

Nation Reputation : 180

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 21 EmptySun May 16, 2010 10:23 pm

Fun night on Rust guys.

Had a blast.

Eve gets move of the week in my book.
I've never seen a claymore used like that before. Clap
You're a pretty damn good sniper too.
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 21 EmptySun May 16, 2010 10:24 pm

How did he use that claymore Six?
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 21 EmptySun May 16, 2010 10:49 pm

From above.

He was waaaaaaaaaaaaay up top and waited for me to work my under him.
He "planted" it and it dropped landing like 2 feet in front of me.

Six go Boom!

I called it the claymore bomb.

It was sweet in killcam

It was a claymore right? And not C4 eve?

it looked like a claymore.
Back to top Go down
banded1
Loyalist
Loyalist
banded1

Nation Reputation : 59

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 21 EmptySun May 16, 2010 10:56 pm

eve doesnt use C4 so i would think it was claymore... unless he used it for only that match Thinking
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 21 EmptySun May 16, 2010 11:16 pm

Shocked Holy frack! Did he like plant it on the edge and it fell off or somethin?
Back to top Go down
Kilmory
Sixth Nation
Kilmory

Nation Reputation : 38

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 21 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 2:35 am

Good games to everyone who played with me yesterday.

First time I have played CTF, quite *** RWoTD: hey, it's a valid play style in MW2!!! *** and full of nOOb tubers but my shottie tripple kill will keep me happy for a long while!

Ever since the new map packs have come out I have become worse at this game and seem to be comming up against cheep tactics which irk me more and more. What joy can you get from sitting in a corner with your akimbo shotties waiting for someone to come past? You sad git! I check your score at the end and your cheep girly assed tactic get you the fantastic score of 4-2. Grow some and come out and play with the big boys!

I HATE *** RWoTD: hey, it's a valid play style in MW2!!! ***!

Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
SpongeBobNoPants
Loyalist
Loyalist
SpongeBobNoPants

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 21 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 2:47 am

^Word.
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

Nation Reputation : 211

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 21 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 2:50 am

^Random Word.

(Little too late though. I claimed it a few hours ago. Smile )
Back to top Go down
SpongeBobNoPants
Loyalist
Loyalist
SpongeBobNoPants

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 21 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 3:05 am

Bewb!!!!!
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

Nation Reputation : 211

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 21 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 3:16 am

Hey, don't you "bewb" me!
1. Thinking Evil or Very Mad
2. Thinking Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 21 189572
On second thought, go ahead. Razz
Found it while posting about a corner cam.per in the Bioshock 2 thread.
Btw, Killmory, I share your sentiment.
Back to top Go down
SpongeBobNoPants
Loyalist
Loyalist
SpongeBobNoPants

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 21 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 3:19 am

Shocked
Laughing
cheers
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 21 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 5:30 am

StreetxRacer13 wrote:
Shocked Holy frack! Did he like plant it on the edge and it fell off or somethin?

He stood on the edge. And kind of planted it where floor should be, yeah.

Where floor should be.....turned out to be my head.
Back to top Go down

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top