Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Kilmory
Sixth Nation
Kilmory

Nation Reputation : 38

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 40 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 3:34 am

Ha Ha

I went 23-0 on Estate last night with my sneaky sniper dude.

Set up on the roof of the garage (down the bottom of the map) overlooking the side of the main house. The enemy kept popping out onto the balcony and BOOM headshot. They also kept coming up to the windows downstairs so got they good news there too. Two further kills with Claymores set up on the stairs and one kill where an enemy got into the room so I dropped down behind him and gave him a tickle with my knife.

Sweet!

I have used this spot a few times before but don't normally get that many kills as there is never that much traffic.

I turned the game off after that as it couldn't have got any better for me Cool

Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

Nation Reputation : 211

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 40 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 5:06 am

Nice one, Killy.

I found a link to this over at the IW site. The commenter is complaining and angry, mostly about the same things we whine about. Anyways, here's a video of broken OMA at it's finest.

Last edited by CobaltMonkey on Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

Nation Reputation : 43

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 40 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 5:06 am

Kilmory wrote:
Ha Ha

I went 23-0 on Estate last night with my sneaky sniper dude.

Set up on the roof of the garage (down the bottom of the map) overlooking the side of the main house. The enemy kept popping out onto the balcony and BOOM headshot. They also kept coming up to the windows downstairs so got they good news there too. Two further kills with Claymores set up on the stairs and one kill where an enemy got into the room so I dropped down behind him and gave him a tickle with my knife.

Sweet!

I have used this spot a few times before but don't normally get that many kills as there is never that much traffic.

I turned the game off after that as it couldn't have got any better for me Cool

well played mory i am just starting to get consistent at snipping on Estate around 15-18 kills a game

but 23-0 that is awesome well played Clap Clap
Back to top Go down
Kilmory
Sixth Nation
Kilmory

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 40 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 7:05 am

wadey wrote:
i am just starting to get consistent at snipping on Estate around 15-18 kills a game

That's pretty much where I normally sit with 4-5 deaths. Other times when you are playing against a better organised team who systematically clear the usual sniper haunts I do dreadfully with the sniper and swap to run and gun causing havoc in the house. Those games I'm lucky if I break even.

Just unlocked the 1887s and I can't kill for toffee with them Puzzled

Previously I thought they were teh nuts but now someone seems to have replaced the buckshot with cotton wool balls.

Damn cotton pixies! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
PiNeAppLe_eNiMa
Fourth Nation

Nation Reputation : 9

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 40 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 9:39 am

The 1887's were nerfed a bunch of patches ago, because they were so silly assed overpowered...

Got my 1000th headshot with the FAMAS last night! Only need about 50 more with the M4 as well...

Back to top Go down
Kilmory
Sixth Nation
Kilmory

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 40 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 9:59 am

PiNeAppLe_eNiMa wrote:

The 1887's were nerfed

Me is going back to my Rangers then, I know how to use them!

PiNeAppLe_eNiMa wrote:

Got my 1000th headshot with the FAMAS last night! Only need about 50 more with the M4 as well...

Good drills young man! I must admit that is one of the guns I skip over. M4 until I unlock M16 until I unlock ACR until I unlock AK then prestige and repeat. This time (3rd) I have tried all of the guns on the way through to some extent, even the FAL on HC, and have been suprised at how nice some of them are.
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

Nation Reputation : 48

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 40 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 1:28 pm

LMAO that video is awesome. Would I be frowned upon if I tried something like that? Razz
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

Nation Reputation : 211

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 40 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 1:38 pm

More like ejected from the clan. Six expressly stated the Axis doesn't abuse OMA after it first started becoming a problem.
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 40 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 1:43 pm

Yeah, I know. I was only kidding. To me camping and/or staying in one spot for the entire game is just too boring. I'd rather be running around getting my kills the good ol' fashioned way.
Back to top Go down
omega9
Ninth Nation
omega9

Nation Reputation : 29

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 40 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 6:32 pm

Good games today Waddy (trixxy little bastard Laughing ) and street.
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 40 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 9:22 pm

Good games to you too Omega, and to Ratchet, Sponge, Liam, Groovy and a few of the XX guys.
Back to top Go down
-Dj-
Seventh Nation
-Dj-

Nation Reputation : -1

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 40 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 11:43 pm

it was alot of fun playing
with the clan all at once
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 40 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 12:39 am

I'd like as many people as possible to drop by here and post a reply to this letting me know what you think. Thanks for the co-operation everyone!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

Nation Reputation : 43

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 40 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 2:36 am

omega9 wrote:

do you mean me mate not to be rude but i can not remember but
i am not that good with names i wiil try a add you on psn so i dont miss/forget i am
playin with you
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 40 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 3:42 am

I had fun shooting Street and Ratchet last night. Then we went onto Overgrown or whatever its called (Grassy lots of rain) and I got murderalised. Did manage to get some saves on Street though. I think I have a good tactic for that map from it.
Back to top Go down
omega9
Ninth Nation
omega9

Nation Reputation : 29

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 40 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 6:21 am

wadey wrote:
omega9 wrote:

do you mean me mate not to be rude but i can not remember but
i am not that good with names i wiil try a add you on psn so i dont miss/forget i am
playin with you
Oh, sorry. I ment WadofGore.

-------

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top