The Nation
Welcome to The Sixth Nation of Gamers. If you are not a registered member, please sign up today. It only takes a couple seconds.
Enjoy your stay.

Message Boards of the 6th Nation Community

Visit our Group Page on FaceBook!

Share | 

The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage

The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas   The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 12:10 pm

In every Civil War, there are various factions aside from the two main ones...

The Church of Lesus and the Aura are but two of those factions. We all know who will win though... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Insom
Eighth Nation
Insom

Nation Reputation : 29

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas   The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 12:28 pm

Um..........yeah, I'm here for the church of Lesus.

Let us pray:
Our lager
Which art in bottles
Hallowed by thy sport
Thy will be drunk I will be drunk
At home as it is in the pub
Give us each day our daily schooners
And forgive us our spillage
As we forgive those who spillest against us
And lead us not into the practice of poofy wine tasting
And deliver us from Tequila
For mine is the bitter
The talent and the footy
Forever and ever
Barmen.
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
CobaltMonkey

Nation Reputation : 203

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas   The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 12:43 pm

Barmen.
Beautiful, Brother Insom. Beautiful.

And you're quite correct, Ratchet. Wise of you to realize your impending doom. Cool

The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas - Page 4 Cobalt-1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas   The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 12:46 pm

@CobaltMonkey wrote:

And you're quite correct, Ratchet. Wise of you to realize your impending doom. Cool

There is no doom for the Aura. The Aura cannot lose. My dear Monkey, you have no idea what is in store for you and your Church of Lesus...

There will be no more Pirates, no more Ninjas, no more Lesus. Only one. The Aura.
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
CobaltMonkey

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas   The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 12:55 pm

Can't kill me. I'm a bystander, remember?
I'm just callin' it like I see it. 'monkey'

Back to top Go down
Jon1798
Seventh Nation
Jon1798

Nation Reputation : 17

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas   The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 1:10 pm

Lesus wrote:

Welcome brother Jondas... Dude, stop trying to kiss me I ain't that drunk yet...

Lesbian remember, even my feminine side likes girls.

This church doesn't have any punch does it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas   The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 1:12 pm

@CobaltMonkey wrote:

The Aura does not see "bystanders". If you are not on it's side, you will perish.
Back to top Go down
Porky
Seventh Nation
Porky

Nation Reputation : 31

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas   The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 1:13 pm

I hear the pirates call. cheers

Porky-peg-leg. bounce
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
CobaltMonkey

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas   The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 1:34 pm

RatchetH22 wrote:
@CobaltMonkey wrote:

The Aura does not see "bystanders". If you are not on it's side, you will perish.
Oh, I know the ways of the Aura, my friend. I believe you've forgotten who first discovered it and spread knowledge of it's existence. Who studied it, and saw it's true face.
And as I gazed down at it, I could be heard to utter, "Meh. I mean, it's a fine aura and all. But it's no Lesus."

Porky, :
The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas - Page 4 Tick2-09
Pig-leg?
Razz

Back to top Go down
Porky
Seventh Nation
Porky

Nation Reputation : 31

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas   The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 1:47 pm

pic no worky No
Back to top Go down
Kilmory
Sixth Nation
Kilmory

Nation Reputation : 38

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas   The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 4:08 pm

insomniac14 wrote:
Um..........yeah, I'm here for the church of Lesus.

Let us pray:
Our lager
Which art in bottles
Hallowed by thy sport
Thy will be drunk I will be drunk
At home as it is in the pub
Give us each day our daily schooners
And forgive us our spillage
As we forgive those who spillest against us
And lead us not into the practice of poofy wine tasting
And deliver us from Tequila
For mine is the bitter
The talent and the footy
Forever and ever
Barmen.

I'm convinced!

Hallelujah brother, for I have seen the light.

Please anoint me with the holy water that is alcohol.

Pirates caught my attention with the promise of rum, but Lesus has beer and wine and now even a barman!

We got lesbians too right? cheers

I rename myself "The Drunk Monk"!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas   The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 4:10 pm

@CobaltMonkey wrote:
RatchetH22 wrote:
@CobaltMonkey wrote:

Oh, I know the ways of the Aura, my friend. I believe you've forgotten who first discovered it and spread knowledge of it's existence. Who studied it, and saw it's true face.
And as I gazed down at it, I could be heard to utter, "Meh. I mean, it's a fine aura and all. But it's no Lesus."

The Aura has grown strong as the time has past. You have not seen its new potential. The Aura long ago could only take down mere soldiers...now entire armies crumble in its wake.

If you have seen what I have seen, you would do anything in your power to reach the other side...

(How are these Daedalus style quotes working?)
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

Nation Reputation : 167

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas   The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 7:59 pm

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaar!

We have you out manned Ninjas.
You best be saying yar prayers to the almighty and beg for some gills.
You'll be needed them where you're heading.

YaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaR!

Back to top Go down
Azira
13th Nation
Azira

Nation Reputation : 100

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas   The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 9:24 pm

Numbers aren't everything. Cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas   The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 10:17 pm

Yes Azira, which is exactly why the Aura shall prevail... Cool
Back to top Go down
Azira
13th Nation
Azira

Nation Reputation : 100

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas   The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 11:18 pm

I was never really good at this sort of thing.

Where are the other Ninjas?
Back to top Go down
Charlie
Seventh Nation
Charlie

Nation Reputation : 29

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas   The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 12:55 am

Cowering in fear as the Aura prepares to take it's final calling upon this planet you call Earth! It will unleash the power of a thousand 'Snake Eyes' and will defend itself with the power of a thousand Ironhearts!

(I'm loving all these R2 references Very Happy= :D )
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas   The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 3:59 am

We welcome to the congregation our brothers Kilmory a true believer in the modern day drunks and a man on the path to Saint-hood and Insom he who keepeth the nectar flowing, he who keep the faithful in prayer at the sacrfice of his own praying, a true servant of the church, the faithful and our Lord... me.

Quote :
Listen to Liam. He makes sense. - Rxforwar

Quote :
"I agree with all Liam has said so far" - Seyel

Quote :
"Sorry Cel I agree with everything Liam has said so far." - Rrwatch

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."
You don't say much do you? :3" - vengeance7times

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.
Fuxkjb touch screeb ketboards." - iRideAPalmer

The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas - Page 4 Eb1yq9
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
CobaltMonkey

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas   The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 4:47 am

@Porky wrote:
pic no worky No
Thinking Try searching "Pig-leg the Tick" in google. Should be easy to spot. Smile

RatchetH22 wrote:
If you have seen what I have seen, you would do anything in your power to reach the other side...

(How are these Daedalus style quotes working?)
About as well as they did on Hale.
Now, let's see. What happened to Daedalus? Oh, that's right. Quite dead. tongue

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas   The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 7:11 am

@CobaltMonkey wrote:
About as well as they did on Hale.
Now, let's see. What happened to Daedalus? Oh, that's right. Quite dead. tongue

Monkey! I haven't beaten R2 yet! Why did you spoil the ending!? Tantrum

Laughing
Back to top Go down
Jon1798
Seventh Nation
Jon1798

Nation Reputation : 17

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas   The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 8:17 am

@Azira wrote:
Numbers aren't everything. Cool

That's what she said.

(well, she did) What a Face
Back to top Go down
Rxforwar
Seventh Nation
Rxforwar

Nation Reputation : 32

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas   The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 8:24 am

UnicornCharlie wrote:
Cowering in fear

Bahahahahahahahahaa! *wipes tear*
No. Cool

UnicornCharlie wrote:
as the Aura prepares to take it's final calling upon this planet you call Earth!
On the extreme outside chance that this is English, still, I think, No.

UnicornCharlie wrote:
It will unleash the power of a thousand 'Snake Eyes' and will defend itself with the power of a thousand Ironhearts!
This is where a true friend would tap you on the shoulder and remind you that you're embarassing yourself. And your pants are unzipped...Mr. Aura... Laughing

Remember the back story on The Aura while you're all 'trembling in fear' people. (Or giddy with laughter, but stay with me for a minute...)

The Aura is like Pepsi Clear. You can only stare at it and say 'WTF is that?' for so long, before enough people are just laughing at it, and it just goes away.

Ninjas. We laugh at Auras, Pepsi Clear, Xbox owners and our enemies who adorn themselves with C's, for some as yet unknown reason.

(Wo)Man up people. Get your ninja on. Cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas   The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 8:33 am

Rx, Rx, Rx...you uninformed Ninja you.

The Aura is all knowing. It is everywhere. You may hide in the shadows all you want, but it will be there...waiting. Your petty insults mean nothing to the Aura. You, my dear Ninja, are doomed...and there is nothing you can do to stop this fate.
Back to top Go down
Rxforwar
Seventh Nation
Rxforwar

Nation Reputation : 32

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas   The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 8:45 am

RatchetH22 wrote:
Rx, Rx, Rx...you uninformed Ninja you.

The Aura is all knowing. It is everywhere. You may hide in the shadows all you want, but it will be there...waiting. Your petty insults mean nothing to the Aura. You, my dear Ninja, are doomed...and there is nothing you can do to stop this fate.

The Aura is my wife?!? Shit! That IS scary. Shocked

The Aura is the IRS?!? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!!!! pale

The Aura speaks about itself in 3rd person?!? OMGWTFLOLROLFCOPTER!!!

So...the Aura, it turns out, it Rickey Henderson. Awesome! I love mostly oblivious older baseball players. Hey, Aura, why don't you go over there and play

*points 'over there'*

And leave the serious business to the adults and that unicorn over here, m'kay? Wouldn't want your 'wispy smokey tenticles' to get smushed by Ninjas or Pirates, or one of Lezus' alter boys. Laughing

Back to top Go down
Kilmory
Sixth Nation
Kilmory

Nation Reputation : 38

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas   The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 9:47 am

Clap
That post is all win!

It made I laff

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas   The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nation :: Community Gatherings :: Contests and Events :: The Sixth Nations Civil War-
Jump to: