Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Resistance: Fall of Man

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Alucard1028
First Nation
First Nation
Alucard1028

Nation Reputation : 0

Resistance: Fall of Man - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resistance: Fall of Man   Resistance: Fall of Man - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 12:22 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
darkestfind
New in the Nation
darkestfind

Nation Reputation : 1

PostSubject: Re: Resistance: Fall of Man   Resistance: Fall of Man - Page 9 EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 6:56 am

Batman is always so efficient What a Face
Back to top Go down
Alucard1028
First Nation
First Nation
Alucard1028

PostSubject: Re: Resistance: Fall of Man   Resistance: Fall of Man - Page 9 EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 2:38 pm

hehe [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
redhamuSLA
Fifth Nation
redhamuSLA

Nation Reputation : 23

PostSubject: Re: Resistance: Fall of Man   Resistance: Fall of Man - Page 9 EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 6:03 pm

On the first day I learned how to quick-snipe (embarrassingly enough, just a couple days ago...it just never mattered to me), I quick-sniped someone in the face, mid flight up an airvent at The Mall. (^_-)b It was friggin AWESOME!
Back to top Go down
Alucard1028
First Nation
First Nation
Alucard1028

PostSubject: Re: Resistance: Fall of Man   Resistance: Fall of Man - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 7:48 pm

lol ive done that once in Manchester 32 going up a vent a long time ago ^_^
Back to top Go down
Hellcatgab
Second Nation
Hellcatgab

PostSubject: Re: Resistance: Fall of Man   Resistance: Fall of Man - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 4:43 pm

My favorite map is Rooftops.
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

Nation Reputation : 180

PostSubject: Re: Resistance: Fall of Man   Resistance: Fall of Man - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 5:23 pm

Subway

FoM Subway pwns R2 Subway
Back to top Go down
chubby2k7
New in the Nation
chubby2k7

PostSubject: Re: Resistance: Fall of Man   Resistance: Fall of Man - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 5:49 pm

Resistance fall of man boy i still play that loads but its got to be manchester 16p map shotty all day tho and of course for all thoes who know me i gots to ge a cheeky mele in every now and again lol

Last edited by chubby2k7 on Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

PostSubject: Re: Resistance: Fall of Man   Resistance: Fall of Man - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 5:54 pm

chubby2k7 wrote:
Resistance fall of man boy i still play that loads but its got to be manchester 16p map shotty all day tho and of course for all thoes who know me i gots to ge a cheeky mele in every now and again lol

That's an interesting combination, and one I don't think I've tried.
I just may have to un loan my copy of FoM from a friend.
Back to top Go down
chubby2k7
New in the Nation
chubby2k7

PostSubject: Re: Resistance: Fall of Man   Resistance: Fall of Man - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 5:58 pm

you cant beet jumpin of the wall near the 3 cars and supprising someone with a melee it really lites up my day when i have bin havin a pritty ruff 1 lol
Back to top Go down
wolfwoodnyo
New in the Nation
wolfwoodnyo

Nation Reputation : 3

PostSubject: Re: Resistance: Fall of Man   Resistance: Fall of Man - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 6:19 pm

Send me buddy invites! I need some people to play with if you still play rfom. Very Happy= :D I still love it
Back to top Go down
Rep--
Fifth Nation
Rep--

Nation Reputation : 18

PostSubject: Re: Resistance: Fall of Man   Resistance: Fall of Man - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 6:43 pm

I still play it too.. The only problem is when Mofo searches we always seem to play the gay clans.

Last edited by SixHousePull on Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:52 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Rep is a name caller)
Back to top Go down
redhamuSLA
Fifth Nation
redhamuSLA

Nation Reputation : 23

PostSubject: Re: Resistance: Fall of Man   Resistance: Fall of Man - Page 9 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 8:35 am

REP-- wrote:
The only problem is when Mofo searches we always seem to play the gay clans.

Cuz nubs attract nubs. (*^_^*)
Back to top Go down
Hellcatgab
Second Nation
Hellcatgab

PostSubject: Re: Resistance: Fall of Man   Resistance: Fall of Man - Page 9 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 11:12 am

ANNOUNCEMENT TO ALL R:FoM PLAYERS
Hey guys if you look on myres, you can see that I'm holding an event in R:FoM. It's going to be called Orange vs Blue, like Red vs Blue but for Resistance. These episodes will last from R:FoM, to R2 and hopefully R3. If you want to join, go to the Event section of Six forums.
Back to top Go down
Hoos
Fifth Nation
Hoos

Nation Reputation : 37

PostSubject: Re: Resistance: Fall of Man   Resistance: Fall of Man - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 4:45 pm

So, which one of you is ths? Laughing

In Lawsuit, Banned Resistance Player Alleges that Sony Violated Free Speech and Stole His Money
July 21, 2009

A PlayStation 3 gamer has filed suit in U.S. District Court in California, alleging that SCEA suppressed his free speech rights and caused him pain and suffering by banning his account on the PlayStation Network.

In a complaint filed on July 6th, Erik Estavillo of San Jose writes that he his disabled by a variety of disorders; among these are agoraphobia, a fear of crowds:

Quote :
The pain and suffering was caused by the defendant, Sony, banning the plaintiff's account on the PlayStation 3 Network, in which the plaintiff relies on to socialize with other people, since it's the only way the plaintiff can truly socialize since he also suffers from Agoraphobia...

Estavillo's issues with SCEA apparently stem from his play of the PS3 hit Resistance: Fall of Man:

Quote :
The ban is supposedly due to the behavior of the plaintiff when he plays the video game "Resistance: Fall of Man," which Sony owns and employs moderators for its online play. These moderators kick and ban players that they feel are deserving; though their biases to a player seem to be what determines the kick or ban...

The plaintiff was exercising his First Amendment Rights to Freedom of Speech in the game's public forum when he was banned from, not only [Resistance], but also banned from playing all other games online via the PlayStation Network...

Estavillo also claims that the PSN ban amounts to a theft of his pre-paid points:

Quote :
The plaintiff...cannot access [his] money when a moderator from Resistance and Sony gives a player a arbitrary wide-range ban... which in essence, is stealing money from the player...
Estavillo also argues that the EULA for online play of Resistance is ineffective in blocking players under the game's recommended age of 17, although it's unclear how this fits into his claim.

In his request to the court, Estavillo, who appears to be unrepresented, asks that SCEA be enjoined from banning players. He also seeks $55,000 in punitive damages.

To date, SCEA has not filed a response with the Court. GamePolitics has requested comment on the lawsuit from SCEA.
Back to top Go down
Hoos
Fifth Nation
Hoos

Nation Reputation : 37

PostSubject: Re: Resistance: Fall of Man   Resistance: Fall of Man - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 4:58 pm

I found the PSN, it's Vincint19. I don't think that I ever played against him.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Raistlin
Loyalist
Loyalist
Raistlin

Nation Reputation : 70

PostSubject: Re: Resistance: Fall of Man   Resistance: Fall of Man - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 6:58 pm

I'm curious about his stats actually hehe.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Resistance: Fall of Man   Resistance: Fall of Man - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 7:39 pm

Raistlin wrote:
I'm curious about his stats actually hehe.

Here are the stats:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
mthrfckr1002
Fifth Nation
mthrfckr1002

Nation Reputation : 8

PostSubject: Re: Resistance: Fall of Man   Resistance: Fall of Man - Page 9 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 5:02 pm

"Slay"elback wrote:
Manchester CTF

you are very smart
great map my favorite for ctf
i love ctf customs on rfom
Back to top Go down
mthrfckr1002
Fifth Nation
mthrfckr1002

PostSubject: Re: Resistance: Fall of Man   Resistance: Fall of Man - Page 9 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 10:12 pm

who's up for some good old fashion rfom ctf customs this weekend
or even ranked if so desired
me and leo just owned some laark noobs nottiham ctf
leo with an astounding 3 caps while i got 1
who's with me Resistance: Fall of Man - Page 9 811307
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

PostSubject: Re: Resistance: Fall of Man   Resistance: Fall of Man - Page 9 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 11:17 pm

mthrfckr1002 wrote:
who's up for some good old fashion rfom ctf customs this weekend
or even ranked if so desired
me and leo just owned some laark noobs nottiham ctf
leo with an astounding 3 caps while i got 1
who's with me Resistance: Fall of Man - Page 9 811307

Sat is booked. Fri or Sun?
Back to top Go down
chica
Fifth Nation
chica

Nation Reputation : 7

PostSubject: Re: Resistance: Fall of Man   Resistance: Fall of Man - Page 9 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 4:49 am

That sounds like fun, i'll try to be there on Saturday night Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
mthrfckr1002
Fifth Nation
mthrfckr1002

PostSubject: Re: Resistance: Fall of Man   Resistance: Fall of Man - Page 9 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 5:14 am

i can't dosunday so how about tonight
chica your funny
Back to top Go down
chica
Fifth Nation
chica

Nation Reputation : 7

PostSubject: Re: Resistance: Fall of Man   Resistance: Fall of Man - Page 9 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 5:26 am

I cant do tonight sorry Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

PostSubject: Re: Resistance: Fall of Man   Resistance: Fall of Man - Page 9 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 5:53 am

mthrfckr1002 wrote:
i can't dosunday so how about tonight
chica your funny

I will see you tonight, unless something else comes up and i cant get online at all.

chica wrote:
I cant do tonight sorry Crying or Very sad
Tantrum
Back to top Go down

Resistance: Fall of Man

View previous topic View next topic Back to top