Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 31 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Leo_337
14th Nation
Leo_337

Nation Reputation : 113

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 21 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 9:29 am

wadey wrote:
i only play TDMs most of the time but i think i will try some FFA is there any tips i
should know that may help?
or is it just see dude shoot at him & repeat

Claymores are your friend.. Wink

Move after every kill too, even if it's just across the alleyway or something, FFA'ers nearly always want revenge kills more than TDM'ers do. Guns firing
Back to top Go down
reptile555
Fourth Nation
reptile555

Nation Reputation : 1

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 21 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 10:59 am

My claymores don't catch anyone they just blow up barely hurting the person that passed by.....
Back to top Go down
Leo_337
14th Nation
Leo_337

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 21 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 11:26 am

Sometimes you can't help that, they have a lightweight class and/or jump over them when they hear the click... Mad

But the positioning of them can be a big help in getting more kills, think about aiming them where your opponent will land after jumping, or hide them in various objects scattered over the floor, or in the tall grass etc... Everyone expects them in doorways but not always in a cardboard box in the middle of a wide open space. Cool
Back to top Go down
reptile555
Fourth Nation
reptile555

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 21 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 11:38 am

Leonaaarrrrrrrdo337 wrote:
Sometimes you can't help that, they have a lightweight class and/or jump over them when they hear the click... Mad

But the positioning of them can be a big help in getting more kills, think about aiming them where your opponent will land after jumping, or hide them in various objects scattered over the floor, or in the tall grass etc... Everyone expects them in doorways but not always in a cardboard box in the middle of a wide open space. Cool
But what if snake is hiding in that cardboard box? Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
Leo_337
14th Nation
Leo_337

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 21 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 11:42 am

LoL, Snake's too stealthy to set off a Claymore. Laughing

He might get caught in the blast if someone else trips it though... No more ridiculously over-long cinematic cut-scenes for you, my good man. Sad

Laughing
Back to top Go down
eattheword
Loyalist
Loyalist
eattheword

Nation Reputation : 111

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 21 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 1:59 pm

Lol, after the game where I got the RPG kill cam I got hate mail telling to to stop F'ing camping with the nob tube, that I probably am not even 18 and too young to play the game, and to get out and get a girlfriend, get some friends, and get a life (though the spelling wasn't that good). Funny thing was, I only had the RPG because after getting cleared out of the room I was holding with Claymores and the UMP I went back in with the RPG to clear the enemies out. I then used the 40mm to get a couple of enemies coming in and then used the RPG because, well because I had it.

Some people take this game WAY too seriously. Anyway, I sent him a PM thanking him for his input. And reminded him that I was standing with my back to an open door through which he could have tossed a grenade. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

Nation Reputation : 211

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 21 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 2:30 pm

Everyone expects them in doorways but not always in a cardboard box in the middle of a wide open space. Cool
I expect them! But that's because I've been working on Sit Rep to get Sit Rep Pro, which I did last night. They're hard to miss when they're a big red glow visible from across the map. Laughing
Really underestimated that perk before. 120 to unlock the Pro version is still waaay too many things to destroy considering you won't see a single one in some lobbies. And when people keep hearing their claymores/TI/C4 explode without them getting kills, they tend to switch after a few and use something else. Sad Except for some people who are kinda dumb. I swear, I got destroyed 9 TIs in the same place on Fuel. Guy must've had Scavenger on, because I would sit to the side of the big building and see the little glow go up. FMJ, pew pew pew, Boom. Repeat. He refused to move, or even change where he dropped it. Rolling Eyes

Incidentally, I saw someone in the rock again on Fuel. I thought they fixed that? Someone break it again?
Oh, well. that's what an ACR with FMJs is for. Very Happy= :D

With the massive amount of ammo I get due to Scavenger Pro I've taken to shooting down UAVs and Counter-UAVs. But here lately it seems like there's one up every minute. Guessing a lot of people just prestiged and that's all they have.
Shrug
I may have to use a gun that doesn't require Stopping Power to be effective so that I can use Cold Blooded instead. Thinking Maybe try my hand at sniping again.
Back to top Go down
reptile555
Fourth Nation
reptile555

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 21 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 2:39 pm

I hate people who camp int that rock in fuel Mad
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

Nation Reputation : 211

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 21 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 2:44 pm

FMJs, my friend. FMJs. The rock is only so big, and the slight rise in the ground before it prevents them from shooting while lying down. (I can tell from the kill cam. I have no idea how on earth they're getting in there.) The limited space means that if you aim low and sweep a line through the rock that you're bound to get a hit marker. Just keep firing and you'll get 'em.
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 21 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 3:35 pm

CobaltMonkey wrote:
Everyone expects them in doorways but not always in a cardboard box in the middle of a wide open space. Cool
I expect them! But that's because I've been working on Sit Rep to get Sit Rep Pro, which I did last night. They're hard to miss when they're a big red glow visible from across the map. Laughing
Really underestimated that perk before. 120 to unlock the Pro version is still waaay too many things to destroy considering you won't see a single one in some lobbies. And when people keep hearing their claymores/TI/C4 explode without them getting kills, they tend to switch after a few and use something else. Sad Except for some people who are kinda dumb. I swear, I got destroyed 9 TIs in the same place on Fuel. Guy must've had Scavenger on, because I would sit to the side of the big building and see the little glow go up. FMJ, pew pew pew, Boom. Repeat. He refused to move, or even change where he dropped it. Rolling Eyes

Incidentally, I saw someone in the rock again on Fuel. I thought they fixed that? Someone break it again?
Oh, well. that's what an ACR with FMJs is for. Very Happy= :D

With the massive amount of ammo I get due to Scavenger Pro I've taken to shooting down UAVs and Counter-UAVs. But here lately it seems like there's one up every minute. Guessing a lot of people just prestiged and that's all they have.
Shrug
I may have to use a gun that doesn't require Stopping Power to be effective so that I can use Cold Blooded instead. Thinking Maybe try my hand at sniping again.

I use the UMP Or Scar silenced with my stealth class, decent enough damage without the Stopping power get plenty of kills without them.

LMAO @ Eats Message. YOU HEARD THE MAN KIDDO GET OUT THERE AND GET A GIRLFRIEND! Sheesh, middle aged married men these days, no sense of priorities and the important stuff in life.

Really weird message coming from a gamer though.
Back to top Go down
TRVJAG1
Sixth Nation
TRVJAG1

Nation Reputation : 6

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 21 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 7:02 pm

Last night i went booster hunting with one of my friends. We partied up and went into Barebones Pro and well. Lobby full of boosters. We both took the boosters out our own way. He'd go Marathon/Lightweight/Commando Tac Knifing while i'd go with the more noob-i-er solution.

TAR-21 + GL
AT4-HS
Danger Close

They got pissed at me lol. "OMG EPICFAIL JUST PISS OF". *noob tube gets shot*. "FOR F*** SAKE JUST PISS OF WITH YOUR STUPID NOOB TUBES. *He gets knifed by my friends, repeateadly. "AND NOW WE GOT THIS C***. WITH HIS COMMANDO.

They left thankfully after 2 rounds of getting owned by rockets and knifes. And me getting GWK

ALSO: You all know ONLYUSEmeBLADE right? Well while playing Barebones Pro TDM with one of my friends i got to school with. [7TRP]Lupi27 decided to join. I asked him if he knew blade because of his clan tag and he was saying yes and stuff and now Lupi is on my friends list (his list is full now). I felt so excited to get in a game with one of Blade's clan mates
Back to top Go down
reptile555
Fourth Nation
reptile555

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 21 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 10:01 pm

I caught a few boosters today. me and a few unofficial B.O.O.S.T members went into a boosting lobby and we kept using RPG's and other explosives until they backed out. It was fun we ended up having a room all for ourselves so we decided to have a desert eagle fight it was not that bad. Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
TRVJAG1
Sixth Nation
TRVJAG1

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 21 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 11:13 pm

4 chopper gunners in the space of 3 games. Now thats good. The first one was on Highrise. Playing with Eve and Six. Six being on the other end of my chopper Sad. Then the second one was in a hardcore game. Just me and randoms playing. Then the third game i got to Chopper coming from my trust Raffica's. I never new they'd so good in hardcore games.

So yeah. Good Games to Eve and Six. Smile

Reptile. Were you using Danger Close? If you were then youd be spammed messages like i do Sad
Back to top Go down
eattheword
Loyalist
Loyalist
eattheword

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 21 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 1:53 am

What puzzles is is why they would boost in Barebones where you cannot get ks rewards. I thought the whole point of boosting was to set off a nuke. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Or am I missing something here?
Back to top Go down
TRVJAG1
Sixth Nation
TRVJAG1

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 21 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 2:57 am

Boosters think that IW made Barebones just FOR boosters. But when you own the boosters then they'd understand to leave and go to FFA
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 21 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 4:03 am

Fun Games last night with Leo, Tox, AJCujo, Will and anyone else who's name I can't remember. Hardcore is hard. 32 Deaths in that first private game I joined. I think that broke my record there cheers

Public games were fun too. The whole time I was like this Shocked
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

Nation Reputation : 180

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 21 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 5:40 am

wow Aj huh?
Havent seen him in some time.

/off topic

Back to top Go down
TRVJAG1
Sixth Nation
TRVJAG1

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 21 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 6:50 am

Lesus i surpass your 32 deaths by 9 more deaths at 41 Smile

CTF is awesome. Several games straight i used the MG4 (thats a first) and i somehow was 100% accurate.. and i wasnt using the grip attachment :O. I dont get the MG4. its like no recoil, at all.

Chopper Gunners are becoming more frequent to me.
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 21 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 7:05 am

TRVJAG1 wrote:
Lesus i surpass your 32 deaths by 9 more deaths at 41 Smile

CTF is awesome. Several games straight i used the MG4 (thats a first) and i somehow was 100% accurate.. and i wasnt using the grip attachment :O. I dont get the MG4. its like no recoil, at all.

Chopper Gunners are becoming more frequent to me.

DAMN YOU! I SHALL OUT DEATH YOU YET! JUDEANS PEOPLES FRONT SUICIDE SQUAD ATTACK!
Back to top Go down
Leo_337
14th Nation
Leo_337

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 21 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 7:37 am

GG's Liam and the Label. cheers

Aj is a sneaky player, that's for sure. Kept popping up and owning me before I knew what was happening. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 21 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 8:10 am

Definatly. Hardcore does take a little getting used to at first got a challenge completed when we won the first match on the public side.
Trying to call out locations is hard "Um I died there where the big red silo yokes are Shrug "
Back to top Go down
Porky
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Porky

Nation Reputation : 42

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 21 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 8:37 am

Hardcore does take ALOT of getting used to. I hated it when I first tried it, now I'm getting better at it. Lol, I still tend to have the odd "accident" where I kill my team mates, but it's to be expected sometimes. Our Label guys love the hardcore and I certainly have learned alot from them. Stick with it Liam, it's worth it. The lag isn't has half as bad, or at least it doesn't seem to be as you can drop someone with 1-2 shots in HD rather then a clip and a half in core Rolling Eyes

AJ is our secret weapon of mass distruction. Laughing Cool
Back to top Go down
eattheword
Loyalist
Loyalist
eattheword

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 21 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 8:48 am

So basically it's MW2's version of R:FoMs 1HK games which everybody I know seemed to hate?? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Why is 1HK better in MW2 than in FoM?
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 21 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 9:18 am

Cause its easier to kill others?

I like it Porks, definatly a different skill level needed that with the normal stuff. It is definatly more challenging, seems to be less explosions going off. Cept Leo and toxxys bloody Claymores. Nearly had me crying between the two of ye. tongue
Back to top Go down
Porky
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Porky

Nation Reputation : 42

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 21 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 9:54 am

eattheword wrote:
So basically it's MW2's version of R:FoMs 1HK games which everybody I know seemed to hate?? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Why is 1HK better in MW2 than in FoM?
Nah, nothing like FoM imo.
It's more team based, well I think so at least. It works better when in a team, otherwise you usually get some random that just kills anything that moves Rolling Eyes You have to know where your team mates are, friendly fire IS on. affraid
Back to top Go down

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top