The Nation
Welcome to The Sixth Nation of Gamers. If you are not a registered member, please sign up today. It only takes a couple seconds.
Enjoy your stay.

Message Boards of the 6th Nation Community

An Announcement From The Aura

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Azira
13th Nation
Azira

Nation Reputation : 100

An Announcement From The Aura - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Announcement From The Aura   An Announcement From The Aura - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 11:53 pm

I know what PST is. Very Happy= :D I'm in British Columbia. Wink
Back to top Go down
Charlie
Seventh Nation
Charlie

Nation Reputation : 29

PostSubject: Re: An Announcement From The Aura   An Announcement From The Aura - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 12:31 am

@nobody wrote:
as an official challenge or just for fun?

Also what is your timezone?

Official challenge. I can be the warmup for Rachet Very Happy= :D

I am in EST.
Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

Nation Reputation : 41

PostSubject: Re: An Announcement From The Aura   An Announcement From The Aura - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 12:32 am

then if you want to do it tomorrow it will either need to be very late at night, or as early as possible.

(either after I get my new ps3 all hooked up, or on my dads ps3 before he gets home)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Announcement From The Aura   An Announcement From The Aura - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 5:56 pm

Any other challenges for me? Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
CobaltMonkey

Nation Reputation : 203

PostSubject: Re: An Announcement From The Aura   An Announcement From The Aura - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 10:24 pm

Are you asking if anyone wants to challenge you, or if anyone would be a challenge? Honestly, I just don't see it happening.

An Announcement From The Aura - Page 3 Cobalt-1
Back to top Go down
Charlitos
Seventh Nation
Charlitos

Nation Reputation : 19

PostSubject: Re: An Announcement From The Aura   An Announcement From The Aura - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 10:40 pm

Cobalt speaks the truth. Nobody screws around on Resistance with Ratchet.
Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

PostSubject: Re: An Announcement From The Aura   An Announcement From The Aura - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 10:41 pm

Manimilitos wrote:
Cobalt speaks the truth. Nobody screws around on Resistance with Ratchet.
ironically nobody (the user, me) is challenging him to R2
Back to top Go down
Azira
13th Nation
Azira

Nation Reputation : 100

PostSubject: Re: An Announcement From The Aura   An Announcement From The Aura - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 10:43 pm

He just has a ridiculous number of hours invested in the game. Razz If anybody put that many hours into a game, they'd be really good at it too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Announcement From The Aura   An Announcement From The Aura - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 10:47 pm

Psh, you people know I spend more time on Campaign. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

PostSubject: Re: An Announcement From The Aura   An Announcement From The Aura - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 10:48 pm

Well I am curious how he will handle a good splicer user
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Announcement From The Aura   An Announcement From The Aura - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 10:51 pm

@nobody wrote:
Well I am curious how he will handle a good splicer user

I think a well placed Headshot will do the trick.
Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

PostSubject: Re: An Announcement From The Aura   An Announcement From The Aura - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 11:22 pm

if you can get a line of sight on me
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: An Announcement From The Aura   An Announcement From The Aura - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 4:30 am

Oooooh dang!

Quote :
Listen to Liam. He makes sense. - Rxforwar

Quote :
"I agree with all Liam has said so far" - Seyel

Quote :
"Sorry Cel I agree with everything Liam has said so far." - Rrwatch

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."
You don't say much do you? :3" - vengeance7times

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.
Fuxkjb touch screeb ketboards." - iRideAPalmer

An Announcement From The Aura - Page 3 Eb1yq9
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Announcement From The Aura   An Announcement From The Aura - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 10:50 pm

Good match Nobody. First round went as I had hoped, but the second round started a "bit" too close for my comfort. Since the Auger is great at repelling Splicers, I decided to go with that for most of the match. For the most part, it worked as planned. That being said, you are a great Splicer use nobody.

And my apologies for the accidental Ironheart in round 1. I gave you the free kill because me accidentally activating it may have swayed a kill in my favor. Even if it didn't, it was best to be on the safe side.,

Good games again.
Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

PostSubject: Re: An Announcement From The Aura   An Announcement From The Aura - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 12:29 am

It was a lot of fun. I think I did rather well considering how long ago Its been since I played. and that damn shield Evil or Very Mad I was able to bounce them around your shield on the museum though. I'd love to play some more 1v1s, maybe not challenges, but just playing for fun.

and I am pretty sure you activated the ironheart AFTER you killed me, though either way I think the way we handled it was appropriate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Announcement From The Aura   An Announcement From The Aura - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 8:21 am

Heh, I figured the shield would be great at countered the Splicer ricochets. For the most part, it worked very well. But yes, during round 2 you got a lead on me in the beginning of the match. I was hoping to try a new strategy by getting up close with the Rossmore, but evidently it does not go up against the Splicer very well.
Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

PostSubject: Re: An Announcement From The Aura   An Announcement From The Aura - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 1:19 pm

the shield works great vs splicer shots head on. but if I have something to bounce them off of to get around the shield it doesnt do much good.

and I laughed when I killed you at the beginning of the museum, and saw you were using a shotgun. only time a shotgun would beat me out is if you popped around a corner where I wasnt expecting you, in which case most weapons would of beaten me anyways.

btw sometime I should show you how fast a splicer can take down someone with full health and ironheart
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
CobaltMonkey

PostSubject: Re: An Announcement From The Aura   An Announcement From The Aura - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 1:28 pm

If he won the match, then I think you already did.

Shocked
Oh, snap.

Razz

Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

PostSubject: Re: An Announcement From The Aura   An Announcement From The Aura - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 1:51 pm

we didnt use berserks. though he did once when he wasnt supposed to
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Announcement From The Aura   An Announcement From The Aura - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 1:59 pm

@nobody wrote:

After which I killed myself and gave you a free kill. tongue
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
CobaltMonkey

PostSubject: Re: An Announcement From The Aura   An Announcement From The Aura - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 2:00 pm

@nobody wrote:
Exactly my point. Wink

Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

PostSubject: Re: An Announcement From The Aura   An Announcement From The Aura - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 2:10 pm

RatchetH22 wrote:
@nobody wrote:

I wasnt calling you a cheater or anything
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Announcement From The Aura   An Announcement From The Aura - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 2:12 pm

@nobody wrote:
RatchetH22 wrote:
@nobody wrote:

I wasnt calling you a cheater or anything

I know, I'm just saying what happened. tongue
Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

PostSubject: Re: An Announcement From The Aura   An Announcement From The Aura - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 2:15 pm

but have you ever seen how fast a splicer can kill ironheart at close range? its faster then it takes for them to realize they are taking damage and turn around
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Announcement From The Aura   An Announcement From The Aura - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 2:18 pm

@nobody wrote:
but have you ever seen how fast a splicer can kill ironheart at close range? its faster then it takes for them to realize they are taking damage and turn around

I may have done it once or twice during an AM, but yes, it is certainly the quickest way of dealing with an Ironheart user.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Announcement From The Aura   An Announcement From The Aura - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Announcement From The Aura
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nation :: Community Gatherings :: Contests and Events :: The Sixth Nations Civil War-
Jump to: