Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Uncharted2: Among Thieves

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Raistlin
Loyalist
Loyalist
Raistlin

Nation Reputation : 70

Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 9:21 am

Yeah. I think also because I didnt try to join until like 7 mins later. When I got the invite I was in the middle of a game so, that might have had something to do with it. study
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

Nation Reputation : 211

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 1:56 pm

Leonardo_337 wrote:
Now, I know I was shooting everyone who killed me, so how didn't I get more assists? The only way would be if none of them died after I shot them. scratch Or lag like a biatch. Laughing

Working from memory, but I think the assists won't count if they healed back to full before being killed.
If after you shoot someone, they are at full health again when the next person fights them, then you didn't really help kill them. Probably just gave them ammo. Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
Leo_337
14th Nation
Leo_337

Nation Reputation : 113

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 4:02 am

Makes sense, Monkey... Thanks. Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
kratosXS
Sixth Nation
kratosXS

Nation Reputation : 74

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 2:14 pm

Hello fine folk of the Nation. Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 3 811307

I haven't been logged on as often as I should over the past few days. I had no internet access for a day and a half, and I was also chasing the platinum trophy for Uncharted. I duly achieved today. Hoooraay!!!!!! My first platinum tropht, and you never forget your first.

Now I can turn my attention to Among thieves. One question I have is how to join someones party. I logged onto it a few days ago, and as far as I can remember it was designating me as party leader. But how do you join another party.
Back to top Go down
Raistlin
Loyalist
Loyalist
Raistlin

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 5:47 pm

I dont know that too well. When you get an invite, you can press "view invites" to view and then confirm that to go to the invtee's party. DJ has sent me a few but I've only had the chance to join one so far. He might have more knowledge than I on it since he was in the private betas.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 5:58 pm

kratosXS wrote:
Hello fine folk of the Nation. Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 3 811307

I haven't been logged on as often as I should over the past few days. I had no internet access for a day and a half, and I was also chasing the platinum trophy for Uncharted. I duly achieved today. Hoooraay!!!!!! My first platinum tropht, and you never forget your first.

Now I can turn my attention to Among thieves. One question I have is how to join someones party. I logged onto it a few days ago, and as far as I can remember it was designating me as party leader. But how do you join another party.

Grats on the Platinum trophy Kratos! Drake's Fortune was my first Plat as well. Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
kratosXS
Sixth Nation
kratosXS

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 11:47 am

Thanks Ratchet, and what a game it is. Nate Drake is definitely my favorite character now. His wisecracks, off the cuff remarks, and his charm easily make him the coolest character around.

I played Uncharted 2 beta for the first time last night, and I gotta say it was a completely fun experience. I particularly liked the RPG's in the temple. All you can hear are explosions going off everywhere. Other people are actually laughing and joking as well. I heard one guy laugh that he had blown himself up, and I had done the same thing just before him. You've to get used to the fact that you're in a confined space, and shooting on sight could result in the jamb of a door being in the way. I did alright though, and got 12 kills or something in my first outing.

I played around six rounds in total, and ended up at level 4. Now I have a question for Raistlin, or Ratchet, or anybody really that can enlighten. I currently have about $8500 in my wallet. Some basic boosters (pistol blind fire, I think that's the right name) have become available. My question is should I wait and get more powerful boosters later on, or should I purchase them as they become available? For all I know you can't unlock stronger booster until you've unlocked the earlier ones.

A second question has just popped into my head. From what I could see in DM, strafing isn't as much a factor as it is in FPS games. Is this correct, or am I talking through my ass? Gonna keep playing this, and who knows the practice might rub off when the actual game arrives.
Back to top Go down
Hoos
Fifth Nation
Hoos

Nation Reputation : 37

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 1:42 pm

I just started playing the first one this weekend. I’m really enjoying it and I hope that I can finish before the 2nd one drops.
Back to top Go down
eve
Eighth Nation
eve

Nation Reputation : 28

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 2:01 pm

Hoos wrote:
I just started playing the first one this weekend. I’m really enjoying it and I hope that I can finish before the 2nd one drops.

its a bit of a long campaign, Guns firing and some part are not really easy to figure out so you have to search around a lot

I traded my First one in because my brother wanted an X box for college
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 2:16 pm

First one is epic and a class game. Second one makes me all giddy thinking about holding it in my hands and playing it.
Back to top Go down
Raistlin
Loyalist
Loyalist
Raistlin

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 2:41 pm

I'm at level 31 right now. I'm loving this. A bit frustrating when I dont do well but thats the same as when I play R2 Smile

Can't wait for the main campaign.
Back to top Go down
kratosXS
Sixth Nation
kratosXS

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 3:01 pm

Can anybody tell me why I couldn't join Eve's party last night? He sent me a party invite, and I tried several times to join, but I kept getting a message saying I was unable to join.
Back to top Go down
eve
Eighth Nation
eve

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 3:25 pm

I'm bringing up the rear wit lvl 4 Wink
Back to top Go down
-Dj-
Seventh Nation
-Dj-

Nation Reputation : -1

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 11:32 am

RPG games FTW
Very Happy= :D team mate and me getting killed
Spoiler:

Last edited by -Dj- on Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
eve
Eighth Nation
eve

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 3:35 pm

-Dj- wrote:
RPG games FTW
Very Happy= :D team mate and me getting killed
Spoiler:

all it is is a bunch of letters and numbers Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 12:17 pm

U2 is coming out tomorrow. Who here is getting it?
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

Nation Reputation : 211

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 12:23 pm

I am, but it'll have to wait as I work tomorrow. Sad
I'll likely get it the next day. Along with Fallout 3 GotY. *sigh* I'm about to spend waaaay too much money.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 12:34 pm

Cobalt "Spider" Monkey wrote:
I am, but it'll have to wait as I work tomorrow. Sad
I'll likely get it the next day. Along with Fallout 3 GotY. *sigh* I'm about to spend waaaay too much money.

Eh, I have school, so I wont be able to play it much over the week anyways. Razz

Want to play a bit of Co-Op Arena this weekend?
Back to top Go down
Hoos
Fifth Nation
Hoos

Nation Reputation : 37

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 1:08 pm

I will have it after work tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
omega9
Ninth Nation
omega9

Nation Reputation : 29

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 1:16 pm

Grrr...not sure if I should get it ASAP or around christmas....
Back to top Go down
Raistlin
Loyalist
Loyalist
Raistlin

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 3:44 pm

Planning on picking it up after work Smile Ohhh I cant wait. Wednesday will see me as being a VERY VERY tired guy going in to work.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 3:53 pm

Raistlin wrote:
Planning on picking it up after work Smile Ohhh I cant wait. Wednesday will see me as being a VERY VERY tired guy going in to work.

Ill be playing through the story tomorrow. The wait is killing me.
Back to top Go down
eve
Eighth Nation
eve

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 5:47 pm

I'm a lvl 7 finally
Back to top Go down
KInstinct_
First Nation
First Nation

Nation Reputation : 1

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 6:10 pm

Level 10 with 7.5 kd Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
eve
Eighth Nation
eve

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 6:16 pm

with a 0.00000000000000000000079

Razz
Back to top Go down

Uncharted2: Among Thieves

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sixth Nation Gaming :: Gaming HeadQuarters :: Action/Adventure and Survival-
Jump to: