Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Medal of Honor

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
mthrfckr1002
Fifth Nation
mthrfckr1002

Nation Reputation : 8

Medal of Honor - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor   Medal of Honor - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 10:33 pm

i've been playing it its not that bad better than i thought it would be. Guns firing
Back to top Go down
s1lv3r4554551n
Seventh Nation
s1lv3r4554551n

Nation Reputation : 18

PostSubject: Medal of Honor   Medal of Honor - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 11:11 pm

Lots of people are talking about it in the MW2 thread and I just realized "Wow there actually isn't a thread for this game!" so here it is. Medal of Honor discussion thread. It releases October 12th I believe so who's getting it?

EDIT: This is the OP of the thread I made for MOH, the two got merged.

Last edited by s1lv3r 73h r1pp3r on Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor   Medal of Honor - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 4:59 am

Still don't know yet, I might, and I might not. Shrug I ahve too many FPS, but Medal of Honour Games have always been okay in my book, and this one isn't WW2 for a change.
Back to top Go down
Raistlin
Loyalist
Loyalist
Raistlin

Nation Reputation : 70

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor   Medal of Honor - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 9:00 am

This has been on my radar for awhile now. MOH is essentially what got me into the FPS genre with Frontlines back in the day. FPS had been off my radar since the split screen
fun of Golden Eye for the 64. I had a lot of fun with it. Enjoyed Medal Of Honor Rising sun and had a great time with the online multiplayer there. So, I'm hoping this will be good.
I'm thinking a rent first and then we'll see like I did with Killzone 2 since I was disappointed by MOH European Assault or whatever it was called.
Back to top Go down
Charlitos
Seventh Nation
Charlitos

Nation Reputation : 29

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor   Medal of Honor - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 4:24 pm

I used to have Vanguard, and another one that I don't remember the name to on my PS2. I was never too interested in them. Shrug
Back to top Go down
s1lv3r4554551n
Seventh Nation
s1lv3r4554551n

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor   Medal of Honor - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 7:51 pm

Raistlin wrote:
This has been on my radar for awhile now. MOH is essentially what got me into the FPS genre with Frontlines back in the day. FPS had been off my radar since the split screen
fun of Golden Eye for the 64. I had a lot of fun with it. Enjoyed Medal Of Honor Rising sun and had a great time with the online multiplayer there. So, I'm hoping this will be good.
I'm thinking a rent first and then we'll see like I did with Killzone 2 since I was disappointed by MOH European Assault or whatever it was called.

Didn't you hear the game rental industry is dieing, fast. I'm looking forward to clocking some hours with ya on this though. And isn't resistance an FPS?
Back to top Go down
Raistlin
Loyalist
Loyalist
Raistlin

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor   Medal of Honor - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 2:47 am

It is, yep. However R3 will be a day one or collector's edition buy. MOH needs to prove itself first for me.
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor   Medal of Honor - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 3:53 am

Currently hearing that it has a BFBC feel to it in terms of HUD & Visuals, people saying that Dice just took BFBC and put it on a new name Shrug Rental would be worthwhile. Don't have BFBC so even if it is the same I won't feel like "Same thing, different disc" so I'm cool with that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor   Medal of Honor - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 7:17 am

I'm getting it next week. I've been looking forward to the game for a while.

Plus, it comes with Medal of Honor: Frontline, so how can I pass that up?
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor   Medal of Honor - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 7:26 am

It does?
Back to top Go down
Raistlin
Loyalist
Loyalist
Raistlin

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor   Medal of Honor - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 12:10 pm

Ratchet The Reaper wrote:
I'm getting it next week. I've been looking forward to the game for a while.

Plus, it comes with Medal of Honor: Frontline, so how can I pass that up?

Frontline was amazing for its time. To start you off in the middle of the shit storming the beach literally made you feel like it was hopeless since you were getting shot at from everywhere. Screen shaking and rumble did amazing it
making you just feel like it was insane chaos. Set the tone very very well.
Back to top Go down
Seyel
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Seyel

Nation Reputation : 83

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor   Medal of Honor - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 1:21 pm

s1lv3r 73h r1pp3r wrote:
Lots of people are talking about it in the MW2 thread and I just realized "Wow there actually isn't a thread for this game!" so here it is. Medal of Honor discussion thread. It releases October 12th I believe so who's getting it?

There was one. Smile
I know the Search button is rubbish not very good, but it does look in the names of the threads, a simple search for "medal" would have brought up banded's thread. I have merged them both.

I am still not sure if I will buy this one. I will probably buy Black Ops, Dragon Age 2, LBP 2, Resistance 3 (whenever it is release) and Bioshock 3. I haven't decided on this one yet.
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor   Medal of Honor - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 1:23 pm

*takes notes* thanks sey now I got loads more to spend my money on. *calculates* YOUR MAKING ME BANKRUPT WOMAN!
Back to top Go down
Seyel
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Seyel

Nation Reputation : 83

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor   Medal of Honor - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 1:26 pm

Liamcifer wrote:
*takes notes* thanks sey now I got loads more to spend my money on. *calculates* YOUR MAKING ME BANKRUPT WOMAN!

Lol Laughing

Thanks Lesus that all these games are not released in the same month! Laughing

I am lucky enough. My other half buys every single main release as soon as it gets out.
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor   Medal of Honor - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 1:36 pm

I only have so many christmas/birthdays/anniversarys/valentines days in the year.
Back to top Go down
s1lv3r4554551n
Seventh Nation
s1lv3r4554551n

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor   Medal of Honor - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 8:40 pm

Woops, oh well. Not a big deal, thanks Seyel.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor   Medal of Honor - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 7:20 am

Liamcifer wrote:
It does?

Indeed. EA announced at E3 earlier this year that both Dead Space 2 and Medal of Honor would be getting "Limited Editions" that cost the same amount of money as the regular. Like Dead Space 2, Medal of Honor comes with various goodies, like skins and a game. (MoH has Frontlines, Dead Space 2 has Extraction).

Back to top Go down
Raistlin
Loyalist
Loyalist
Raistlin

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor   Medal of Honor - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 8:48 am

Release day today. Or tomorrow....on or the other. Anyone picking this up?
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor   Medal of Honor - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 8:53 am

Its the 15th for us, More than likely I'm getting it.
Back to top Go down
omega9
Ninth Nation
omega9

Nation Reputation : 29

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor   Medal of Honor - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 1:42 pm

MoH got "decent, but not great" reviews on Game Trailers.
Back to top Go down
Endlo-
Sixth Nation
Endlo-

Nation Reputation : 36

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor   Medal of Honor - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 2:51 pm

I've never really been able to get into the Medal of Honor games. Just never felt that immersion, I guess, or found them that interesting.

I'm curious to see how this is received, and how it ends up being, but I'm more curious to see how it affects the playerbases of the other big titles, right now.
Back to top Go down
FlightOfGrey
Fourth Nation
FlightOfGrey

Nation Reputation : 36

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor   Medal of Honor - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 2:52 pm

I don't plan to pick this up any time soon personally, I found it was just too similar to Battlefield Bad Company 2 which I own and like omega9 said it hasn't received amazing reviews but I will wait and see what friends see.

Like Endlo said I'm scared though that it will take a decent amount of players from my beloved MAG.
Back to top Go down
Static-Star1
Fifth Nation
Static-Star1

Nation Reputation : 4

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor   Medal of Honor - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 10:43 pm

Picked it up on the 12th. Limited Edition is pretty sweet. Campaign F'iin rocks, haven't had a chance to do any MP though. Will hopefully do that this week.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor   Medal of Honor - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 3:02 pm

Finally got the game in the mail earlier today. Campaign has been alright so far. It's a bit too early to make any judgements. Online is a blast, though. If you like Bad Company, you'll love this game's online. Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
Static-Star1
Fifth Nation
Static-Star1

Nation Reputation : 4

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor   Medal of Honor - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 2:39 pm

Uh....this game's MP is horrible IMO. All it is sniping. Sniping in MOH= One shot anywhere on the body at any range. MP is not what I expected it to be
Back to top Go down

Medal of Honor

View previous topic View next topic Back to top