Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Uncharted2: Among Thieves

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Leo_337
14th Nation
Leo_337

Nation Reputation : 113

Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 4:28 am

Just out of interest I checked my cinema files to see how the matchmaking had changed over a period of almost a month...

I don't know why, but I kinda I feel I'm being victimised now. Laughing

Spoiler:

Had another match this morning, a five-man party with one 55 and the rest ranging from 60 - 67, against my party of random yellows of which two quit after about two minutes. Sad

I don't mind so much, it's all understandable and nobody's fault... But why they still have to trash talk after an easy win like that I'll never know. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Charlitos
Seventh Nation
Charlitos

Nation Reputation : 29

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 12:23 pm

That's what this game is coming to. It's a sad, but true fact.
Back to top Go down
Reo
Sixth Nation
Reo

Nation Reputation : 41

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 1:34 pm

As soon as they make a mercenaries only playlist and take care of the spawns, I feel that this game will be alot more fun again.

My biggest issues with this game right now is the terrible spawning system, but more so the matchmaking which allows 60+ parties getting up against really low guys, hence my suggestion with the mercenary playlist.

And to say that there aren't enough players...I won't buy it. The majority of the players today already party up, so they will just play eachother.
This will make the experience for new players (GOTY edition guys) alot more enjoyable.

I hope that once I've gotten my plat for AC:II & Resident Evil 5 and finished Dead Space I'll be returning to a better UC2.
Back to top Go down
Charlitos
Seventh Nation
Charlitos

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 1:49 pm

I'm sure that's what we are all hoping for. A mercenary playlist would be ok, but then again you'd run into people who trashtalk for a hobby, and just light it up.
Back to top Go down
Turtle
Sixth Nation
Turtle

Nation Reputation : 15

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 7:09 pm

Gettin' back into the Single-Player...

I had forgotten how hard Guardians are to kill.
Back to top Go down
Charlitos
Seventh Nation
Charlitos

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 7:18 pm

I know, right?! It's crazy how much you forget about singleplayer until you actually play it. If one thing is for sure about the relationship between singleplayer and multiplayer in this game is that multiplayer teaches you BAD single player skills.
Back to top Go down
Endlo-
Sixth Nation
Endlo-

Nation Reputation : 36

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 8:31 pm

I dunno, I'd say it teaches you pretty good single player skills. Try cornershooting in Singleplayer sometime, it completely changes the experience.

On the other hand, Single Player, to me, teaches awful multiplayer skills. You stick in cover too long, and you tend to feel a little more reckless sometimes, because it's so much easier to charge a group without thinking, in campaign. They are nameless thugs in grey jumpsuits, afterall. Not too much of a threat.

I might pick up the GOTY in a while, right now, I'm taking ND's approach, and waiting to see what they do. If they decide to try to fix some of the problems that I've grown to hate about their multiplayer, I'd have no problem picking it back up. Don't get me wrong, I love Uncharted's multiplayer, and I enjoy the game a lot. At the same time, I don't want to jump into a broken experience, and suffer through it, when there are games that I could be playing, and want to be playing, that aren't plagued by such issues.
Back to top Go down
s1lv3r4554551n
Seventh Nation
s1lv3r4554551n

Nation Reputation : 18

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 8:45 pm

Don't you have every bit of DLC for the game? What would you gain from GOTY edition?
Back to top Go down
Endlo-
Sixth Nation
Endlo-

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 9:12 pm

A copy of Uncharted 2, and my Golden Guns again. They aren't on Endlo, and I don't feel like jumping through the hoops to get them back. Plus, I'm always down to support Naughty Dog.
Back to top Go down
s1lv3r4554551n
Seventh Nation
s1lv3r4554551n

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 11:33 pm

You sold U2?
Back to top Go down
Endlo-
Sixth Nation
Endlo-

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 11:52 pm

Sold...is a strong word. Yeah, I did. Sold it to a buddy of mine, and hooked him up with the DLC for less than the GOTY would've cost him. We both won, and I got MAG out of it.
Back to top Go down
s1lv3r4554551n
Seventh Nation
s1lv3r4554551n

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 12:57 am

How did you give him the DLC?
Back to top Go down
Endlo-
Sixth Nation
Endlo-

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 1:00 am

Magic. The same way I've given a bunch of other peeps DLC.
Back to top Go down
s1lv3r4554551n
Seventh Nation
s1lv3r4554551n

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 1:07 am

Would you mind actually answering my legitimate question without any sarcasm?
Back to top Go down
Reo
Sixth Nation
Reo

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 1:28 am

Magic, huh?

One time, I saw this magician, and he did this thing, and....
Anyway, and then he told us; "If you believe in yourself, and with a tiiiiny pinch of magic, all your dreams can come true!"

Los Silvero, probably by GS method.
Back to top Go down
Endlo-
Sixth Nation
Endlo-

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 1:31 am

I can, but you already know the answer, evidenced by you knowing how to share the Golden Guns, and it's something that some of our members might admittedly view as controversial.
Back to top Go down
s1lv3r4554551n
Seventh Nation
s1lv3r4554551n

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 1:45 am

Didn't know it carried over dlc as well though.
Back to top Go down
Reo
Sixth Nation
Reo

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 6:15 am

Yay, my account is finally 100% working again when it comes to Uncharted 2! cheers

Man it feels good having Glassjaw & Half-Loaded on again.
Now - back to chasing that black badge again Cool
Back to top Go down
Leo_337
14th Nation
Leo_337

Nation Reputation : 113

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 6:44 am

Endloslung wrote:
...and it's something that some of our members might admittedly view as controversial.

^ This.

We've been down this road before, guys... Hence the rule, no Psn share talk. KthxBai. Wink

Nice, Reo. Kick some for me, buddy. cheers
Back to top Go down
Charlitos
Seventh Nation
Charlitos

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 3:34 pm

I was completely robbed of a connect 4 yesterday. 2 hammer shots and half a pistol clip doesn't do the trick I guess Neutral Also had an 18 minute chain reaction, where my team was a man down. We eventually won, but boy was that a frustrating game.

Get them black X's Reo cheers
Back to top Go down
Raistlin
Loyalist
Loyalist
Raistlin

Nation Reputation : 70

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 4:09 pm

It was funny how you were explaining that Charlitos and then we run through that chain reaction in a minute flat hehe.
Back to top Go down
Charlitos
Seventh Nation
Charlitos

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 6:10 pm

Yeah. Usually chain reactions are a matter of minutes, but some games can be very long.

I had an 11-1 Elimination today, and it was awesome Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

Nation Reputation : 48

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 11:50 pm

Is it just me or is anyone else having / had a hard time with the Survivor trophy?
Back to top Go down
Endlo-
Sixth Nation
Endlo-

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 12:19 am

That's the one where you get 75 guys in a row, right? If it is, there are a few ways to get it, if you don't get it during your normal playthroughs.

Later on, you'll unlock some bonus features for your weapons, like infinite ammo, and one hit-kills. I'm pretty sure I picked mine up in the last part of the game, with the infinite ammo/OHK when I was getting my GAU kills trophy. There are a few parts of the game where enemies will infinitely spawn, until you trigger a certain thing, so it's pretty easy to just hold down the button, and mow them all down. No worries!
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

Nation Reputation : 48

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 12:24 am

Yup, it is. I beat the game on Normal already, but I've always have a hard time with it. I've only gotten around 45 or so, then I always die somehow. Either being killed or falling off of somewhere by accident or something.

I do have infinite ammo and OHK purchased and enabled (along with the GAU), but I just fail it not dying and finding the parts where they keep spawning.
Back to top Go down

Uncharted2: Among Thieves

View previous topic View next topic Back to top