Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Modern Combat : Domination

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

Nation Reputation : 47

Modern Combat : Domination Empty
PostSubject: Modern Combat : Domination   Modern Combat : Domination EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 2:37 am

I was very impressed by this extremely cheap COD ripoff . Includes 16 player online or offline using bots , 50 unlockable weapons and attachments , 5 maps and 6 modes . Exclusive to Playstation Network , take a look !!! .

Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: Modern Combat : Domination   Modern Combat : Domination EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 3:53 am

I've been seeing that in the store, always just think of it as a knock-off, but it does look pretty solid.
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

PostSubject: Re: Modern Combat : Domination   Modern Combat : Domination EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 4:12 am

I agree , I didn't think much of it at first but once I played a few games it started to grow on me Smile .
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

Nation Reputation : 180

PostSubject: Re: Modern Combat : Domination   Modern Combat : Domination EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 8:14 am

The vid makes it look pretty good. I just wonder how many actual online players it has.
Sadly...I have one psn card left from Christmas still, and it's been held for a certain map pack soon to be released.
Back to top Go down
Turtle
Sixth Nation
Turtle

Nation Reputation : 15

PostSubject: Re: Modern Combat : Domination   Modern Combat : Domination EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 8:17 am

I could maybe actually go for this if I weren't so disgustingly cheap.
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

PostSubject: Re: Modern Combat : Domination   Modern Combat : Domination EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 12:51 pm

Apparently around 400,000 people have brought it already. You can join a game instantly too .
Back to top Go down

Modern Combat : Domination

View previous topic View next topic Back to top