The Nation
Welcome to The Sixth Nation of Gamers. If you are not a registered member, please sign up today. It only takes a couple seconds.
Enjoy your stay.

Message Boards of the 6th Nation Community

Visit our Group Page on FaceBook!

Share | 

XX vs Axis Kz3 show down

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Game mode
Gurilla warefar
XX vs Axis Kz3 show down - Page 2 I_vote_lcap11%XX vs Axis Kz3 show down - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
Warzone
XX vs Axis Kz3 show down - Page 2 I_vote_lcap89%XX vs Axis Kz3 show down - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 89% [ 8 ]
Operations
XX vs Axis Kz3 show down - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%XX vs Axis Kz3 show down - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 9

AuthorMessage
matt
Seventh Nation
matt

Nation Reputation : 9

XX vs Axis Kz3 show down - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: XX vs Axis Kz3 show down   XX vs Axis Kz3 show down - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 9:54 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
It's not you, it's me. I'm embarrassed by my lack of skill. Neutral

thats an excuse my ex used on me Sad lol

i dont think if played to many games with you swift
Laughing You crush everything and anyone even your girlfriend.
Back to top Go down
jadedoblivion
Seventh Nation
jadedoblivion

Nation Reputation : 19

PostSubject: Re: XX vs Axis Kz3 show down   XX vs Axis Kz3 show down - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 10:00 pm

no one can stop this lol any wayyysss back to topic

so we have got
swft, rachet, six, tony , myself and capt possibly

and neo for xx push said he will send out some pms to some of the other xx members

looks like this is coming to fruition Excited
Back to top Go down
matt
Seventh Nation
matt

PostSubject: Re: XX vs Axis Kz3 show down   XX vs Axis Kz3 show down - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 10:41 pm

I will if I get accepted into Label.
Back to top Go down
Kilmory
Sixth Nation
Kilmory

Nation Reputation : 38

PostSubject: Re: XX vs Axis Kz3 show down   XX vs Axis Kz3 show down - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 4:23 am

Just to clarify, I don't have KZ3 at the moment so wouldn't be able to join you. I am thinking of getting it so this may be the excuse to get it. I would be weak though so would not get involved if someone better from XX wanted it.

I really want to get to Prestige 15 level 50 on BLOPS which is why I'm sticking with that ATM. My old grey cells don't cope well with swapping between games, the buttons confuse me.
Back to top Go down
jadedoblivion
Seventh Nation
jadedoblivion

PostSubject: Re: XX vs Axis Kz3 show down   XX vs Axis Kz3 show down - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 4:57 pm

Ill be starting a poll sunday for what game type of game we will be partacking in.

Id appreciate if only the members who are involved to vote so nothung is askwed.

Thanks everyone
Back to top Go down
SwiftJusticeATX
Fifth Nation
SwiftJusticeATX

Nation Reputation : 12

PostSubject: Re: XX vs Axis Kz3 show down   XX vs Axis Kz3 show down - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 11:26 pm

Sounds good. I should be back up by tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
SwiftJusticeATX
Fifth Nation
SwiftJusticeATX

Nation Reputation : 12

PostSubject: Re: XX vs Axis Kz3 show down   XX vs Axis Kz3 show down - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 11:27 pm

Sounds good. I should be back up by tomorrow. We can start my tutoring lessons then.
Back to top Go down
jadedoblivion
Seventh Nation
jadedoblivion

PostSubject: Re: XX vs Axis Kz3 show down   XX vs Axis Kz3 show down - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 12:27 pm

Alrighty swift there's another one in the axis boards to get our roster all set
Back to top Go down
matt
Seventh Nation
matt

PostSubject: Re: XX vs Axis Kz3 show down   XX vs Axis Kz3 show down - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 12:56 pm

Am I voting, or am should I wait for the yes or no from Label?
Back to top Go down
jadedoblivion
Seventh Nation
jadedoblivion

PostSubject: Re: XX vs Axis Kz3 show down   XX vs Axis Kz3 show down - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 1:07 pm

That's a tough one matt, it would proably be best to hold off till you got the okay from label bud, its been pushed back to the 21st of august, that looks to be the best date for everyone
Back to top Go down
matt
Seventh Nation
matt

PostSubject: Re: XX vs Axis Kz3 show down   XX vs Axis Kz3 show down - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 1:11 pm

That's a tough one matt, it would proably be best to hold off till you got the okay from label bud, its been pushed back to the 21st of august, that looks to be the best date for everyone
Its completely fine, Jaded. I can see why. Wink
Back to top Go down
jadedoblivion
Seventh Nation
jadedoblivion

PostSubject: Re: XX vs Axis Kz3 show down   XX vs Axis Kz3 show down - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 6:19 pm

Polls are up

Please only the axis and xx members that are taking place in the match vote.

Ill leave the polls opn for a few weeks or until there are a total of ten votes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XX vs Axis Kz3 show down   XX vs Axis Kz3 show down - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 8:02 pm

I'll go with GW. Warzone probably won't be terribly fun with such few people, and Operations would be a pretty bad experience with only 5v5 (Just from my experience).
Back to top Go down
matt
Seventh Nation
matt

PostSubject: Re: XX vs Axis Kz3 show down   XX vs Axis Kz3 show down - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 8:11 pm

I agree, if I get the chance to vote, that's what I'm voting for. How many matches are we talking about?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XX vs Axis Kz3 show down   XX vs Axis Kz3 show down - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 8:13 pm

mattmo0121 wrote:
I agree, if I get the chance to vote, that's what I'm voting for. How many matches are we talking about?

That's a good question. Normally in matches like this, it is a best of three series.
Back to top Go down
matt
Seventh Nation
matt

PostSubject: Re: XX vs Axis Kz3 show down   XX vs Axis Kz3 show down - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 8:26 pm

That's what I thought.
Back to top Go down
jadedoblivion
Seventh Nation
jadedoblivion

PostSubject: Re: XX vs Axis Kz3 show down   XX vs Axis Kz3 show down - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 9:10 pm

Best two out of three
Back to top Go down
groovy
Fourth Nation

Nation Reputation : 11

PostSubject: Re: XX vs Axis Kz3 show down   XX vs Axis Kz3 show down - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 9:40 am

mattmo0121 wrote:
As far as I know, not sure how many people have KZ3 in Label. I know groovy, Marlb, Pushin daisys, Spongebob, me, and maybe Killy all have it. I think Axis might have a couple more. Shouldn't be a big problem though.

Fyi sponge is a former label member...he currently is in M&A
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XX vs Axis Kz3 show down   XX vs Axis Kz3 show down - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XX vs Axis Kz3 show down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nation :: Community Gatherings :: Contests and Events-
Jump to: