Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Resistance: Burning Skies

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Resistance: Burning Skies Empty
PostSubject: Resistance: Burning Skies   Resistance: Burning Skies EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 5:01 pm

Looks like the Vita title finally has a name. I was already going to buy a Vita, but this makes me want one more. Very Happy= :D The game takes place in New York and has a new protagonist.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The first gameplay video:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Raistlin
Loyalist
Loyalist
Raistlin

Nation Reputation : 70

PostSubject: Re: Resistance: Burning Skies   Resistance: Burning Skies EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 10:09 am

Updated new vid Smile

Vita now has 2 games that would interest me. A step in the right direction....but I need a bit more + more disposable income.

Get More: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
Dmick024
Sixth Nation
Dmick024

Nation Reputation : 12

PostSubject: Re: Resistance: Burning Skies   Resistance: Burning Skies EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 8:35 am

id like to see whats coming six months from release, as well as what jp games are getting localization. it wont make sense to spend the hard earned cash on this system if there is going to be a dry spell after release.
Back to top Go down

Resistance: Burning Skies

View previous topic View next topic Back to top