The Nation
Welcome to The Sixth Nation of Gamers. If you are not a registered member, please sign up today. It only takes a couple seconds.
Enjoy your stay.

Message Boards of the 6th Nation Community

Visit our Group Page on FaceBook!

Share | 

PoochesDogHouse - Commentary and Gameplay Videos!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mdawgg
Second Nation
Mdawgg

Nation Reputation : 8

PoochesDogHouse - Commentary and Gameplay Videos!  Empty
PostSubject: PoochesDogHouse - Commentary and Gameplay Videos!    PoochesDogHouse - Commentary and Gameplay Videos!  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 12:28 am

What's up Nation! I haven't been here in a while, but I figured I'd branch out to you guys to let you know that I made a channel for commentaries! If you'd like, subscribe to my channel! I'll be doing this for a while... So let me know what you think! Very Happy= :D

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I'll be updating this thread with videos that I make each week, so check on back if you're not fully convinced on your first video you watch. Wink
Back to top Go down
redhamuSLA
Fifth Nation
redhamuSLA

Nation Reputation : 23

PostSubject: Re: PoochesDogHouse - Commentary and Gameplay Videos!    PoochesDogHouse - Commentary and Gameplay Videos!  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 9:16 pm

Thumbs up from red! (^_-)d
Back to top Go down
Mdawgg
Second Nation
Mdawgg

PostSubject: Re: PoochesDogHouse - Commentary and Gameplay Videos!    PoochesDogHouse - Commentary and Gameplay Videos!  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 12:39 am

haha, thanks red!

New commentary video out! I hope you guys all give it a look and let me know what you think... It was definitely the most random video that I've made so far. haha

Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

Nation Reputation : 43

PostSubject: Re: PoochesDogHouse - Commentary and Gameplay Videos!    PoochesDogHouse - Commentary and Gameplay Videos!  Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 3:17 am

love the name of you classes cant beat bacon drools
Back to top Go down
Mdawgg
Second Nation
Mdawgg

PostSubject: Re: PoochesDogHouse - Commentary and Gameplay Videos!    PoochesDogHouse - Commentary and Gameplay Videos!  Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 4:07 am

haha, thanks Wadey! I'm surprised that you were the first to comment on that. haha... I figured people would have pointed out the Epic Meal Time reference a while ago. Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

PostSubject: Re: PoochesDogHouse - Commentary and Gameplay Videos!    PoochesDogHouse - Commentary and Gameplay Videos!  Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 4:48 am

do you relies both those links are the same vid mate
i went to watch the second and its the same as the first.
Back to top Go down
Mdawgg
Second Nation
Mdawgg

PostSubject: Re: PoochesDogHouse - Commentary and Gameplay Videos!    PoochesDogHouse - Commentary and Gameplay Videos!  Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 12:10 pm

The first is a link to my channel, while the second was linking to my latest video. The video playing on my channel will always be the same as the latest link I post.
Back to top Go down
banded1
Tenth Nation
banded1

Nation Reputation : 59

PostSubject: Re: PoochesDogHouse - Commentary and Gameplay Videos!    PoochesDogHouse - Commentary and Gameplay Videos!  Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 5:39 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
haha, thanks Wadey! I'm surprised that you were the first to comment on that. haha... I figured people would have pointed out the Epic Meal Time reference a while ago. Very Happy= :D

bacon strips
& bacon strips
& bacon strips
& bacon strips

i have that shirt Razz
Back to top Go down
Mdawgg
Second Nation
Mdawgg

PostSubject: Re: PoochesDogHouse - Commentary and Gameplay Videos!    PoochesDogHouse - Commentary and Gameplay Videos!  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 6:19 pm

Hey Nation! Leave me a comment here or on youtube, challenging me to do something in game!

Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

PostSubject: Re: PoochesDogHouse - Commentary and Gameplay Videos!    PoochesDogHouse - Commentary and Gameplay Videos!  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 2:34 am

i challenge thee to a magnum class but no strapped perk
Back to top Go down
Mdawgg
Second Nation
Mdawgg

PostSubject: Re: PoochesDogHouse - Commentary and Gameplay Videos!    PoochesDogHouse - Commentary and Gameplay Videos!  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 3:58 am

I'll give that a shot tomorrow! I've been trying to snipe and use the mutator... It's not easy to get good scores with those weapons in a FFA.
Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

PostSubject: Re: PoochesDogHouse - Commentary and Gameplay Videos!    PoochesDogHouse - Commentary and Gameplay Videos!  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 5:53 am

I'll give that a shot tomorrow! I've been trying to snipe and use the mutator... It's not easy to get good scores with those weapons in a FFA.

mutator is ok for flanking but ffa maps are small and can be hard to flank on
Back to top Go down
banded1
Tenth Nation
banded1

PostSubject: Re: PoochesDogHouse - Commentary and Gameplay Videos!    PoochesDogHouse - Commentary and Gameplay Videos!  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 9:28 pm

i liked the sniping. i dont think you missed a single shot Wink
too add to wadey's thing, no gunslinger either

try:
cryogun
smoke nade
any support ability
dash
scavenger

or rock 2 neg's Wink
Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

PostSubject: Re: PoochesDogHouse - Commentary and Gameplay Videos!    PoochesDogHouse - Commentary and Gameplay Videos!  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 9:34 pm

i liked the sniping. i dont think you missed a single shot Wink
too add to wadey's thing, no gunslinger either

try:
cryogun
smoke nade
any support ability
dash
scavenger

or rock 2 neg's Wink

yes negs good one b i forgot about them little buggers
Back to top Go down
banded1
Tenth Nation
banded1

PostSubject: Re: PoochesDogHouse - Commentary and Gameplay Videos!    PoochesDogHouse - Commentary and Gameplay Videos!  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 11:06 pm

you can only use 2 negs at once, right? i dont remember seeing any for youre abilities, just for attributes

if you can do all 4, then i want 4 negs. Razz
Back to top Go down
Mdawgg
Second Nation
Mdawgg

PostSubject: Re: PoochesDogHouse - Commentary and Gameplay Videos!    PoochesDogHouse - Commentary and Gameplay Videos!  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 4:40 am

I'll try my best! haha... I've got a few more good games that I have stored up that I'm going to use before I start putting out challenge videos, but thanks for the ideas! I'm definitely considering everything you guys post, so thank you for the creativity! Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
Mdawgg
Second Nation
Mdawgg

PostSubject: Re: PoochesDogHouse - Commentary and Gameplay Videos!    PoochesDogHouse - Commentary and Gameplay Videos!  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 4:48 pm

Here's my latest video! I talk about my channel and some of the challenges!

Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

PostSubject: Re: PoochesDogHouse - Commentary and Gameplay Videos!    PoochesDogHouse - Commentary and Gameplay Videos!  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 5:10 pm

TDM games would be fine i think and yeh truants suck balls they take so long Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
banded1
Tenth Nation
banded1

PostSubject: Re: PoochesDogHouse - Commentary and Gameplay Videos!    PoochesDogHouse - Commentary and Gameplay Videos!  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 5:16 pm

we should get a thread going on the myres forums about adding an xp bonus if you use taunts properly. nothing serious. like 50xp if you use it with in 3 seconds of killing someone. then its not a COMPLETE waste
Back to top Go down
rrwatch
Seventh Nation
rrwatch

Nation Reputation : 63

PostSubject: Re: PoochesDogHouse - Commentary and Gameplay Videos!    PoochesDogHouse - Commentary and Gameplay Videos!  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 5:23 pm

Nice game Mdawgg. Liked and commented.
Back to top Go down
Mdawgg
Second Nation
Mdawgg

PostSubject: Re: PoochesDogHouse - Commentary and Gameplay Videos!    PoochesDogHouse - Commentary and Gameplay Videos!  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 6:01 pm

we should get a thread going on the myres forums about adding an xp bonus if you use taunts properly. nothing serious. like 50xp if you use it with in 3 seconds of killing someone. then its not a COMPLETE waste

Ya, seriously haha... They're so dumb. I spit at them.

And thanks rrwatch!
Back to top Go down
Mdawgg
Second Nation
Mdawgg

PostSubject: Re: PoochesDogHouse - Commentary and Gameplay Videos!    PoochesDogHouse - Commentary and Gameplay Videos!  Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 1:01 am

New commentary! Sixthnation shout out! Enjoy

Back to top Go down
Mdawgg
Second Nation
Mdawgg

PostSubject: Re: PoochesDogHouse - Commentary and Gameplay Videos!    PoochesDogHouse - Commentary and Gameplay Videos!  Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 11:28 pm

New CoD MW3 video! MOABY time!

Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

PostSubject: Re: PoochesDogHouse - Commentary and Gameplay Videos!    PoochesDogHouse - Commentary and Gameplay Videos!  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 1:09 am

eerrr what is this M.O.A.B you speak of?
Back to top Go down
Mdawgg
Second Nation
Mdawgg

PostSubject: Re: PoochesDogHouse - Commentary and Gameplay Videos!    PoochesDogHouse - Commentary and Gameplay Videos!  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 1:58 am

It's basically a nuke, but it doesn't kill you, your team mates, nor does it end the game. I like it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PoochesDogHouse - Commentary and Gameplay Videos!    PoochesDogHouse - Commentary and Gameplay Videos!  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PoochesDogHouse - Commentary and Gameplay Videos!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nation :: User Gen :: User Vids and Montages-
Jump to: