Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

Nation Reputation : -15

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 21 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 5:31 pm

what?!?!?! that is something I've never heard before, its like the one game that they do show in other countries
Back to top Go down
rrwatch
Seventh Nation
rrwatch

Nation Reputation : 63

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 21 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 6:12 pm

Vrals597 wrote:
I would like to play but I'll be busy this weekend, have dinner plans tomorrow and then we've got the big old Super Bowl on Sunday and since I am going to a party for it I'll be spending most of my time at home doing homework Sad lol

What kind of teacher gives homework on Superbowl weekend ?? They are probably laughing it up having a good time while the students are working their butts off trying to have a little fun. Guns firing

Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 21 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 7:24 pm

I don't have much homework assigned over the weekend but I'm expecting it, just the nature of my school, even though I am a second semester senior!!!!!
Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

Nation Reputation : 41

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 21 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 1:07 am

to bring things back on topic....I think i finally realized a big part of why i didnt really enjoy the singleplayer that much. and it is because of the multiplayer (of 2 and 3) I played and loved the campaign in 1 and 2, then I played the multiplayer and loved it so much. then when I got 3 1st thing I did was play MP, then after I while I played the singleplayer and didnt really enjoy it, and there is 1 huge difference between the platforming in the singleplayer and the multiplayer. in the MP the platforming is"3D" while the SP is "2D", by 3d I mean I choose when where and if I jump, and with 2d you have to grab a certain spot and move in a certain direction. there is no choice. you are told do this or die. and that didnt really bother me all that much when I was playing 1 and 2. but then I got to playing 2's multiplayer and getting to really enjoy a more open platformer and then going back and playing it in such a contricting super linear way made me enjoy it much less
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

Nation Reputation : 48

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 21 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 8:58 pm

Dude, never play the mp first.. I did that once.. with killzone 2 and Bam! never finished the SP because of stupid AI.. Shrug

And I get what you mean, with the diversity and that its basically your choice to climb anything you want spoils you and then you have to go back to the old jump here or die mechanice that Uncharted has, bit of a shame since the SP is amazing and so much fun.

The only thing that almost ruins the replayablity is the goddamn squezing into tight spaces but... MY GOD ! There are so many of those sequences...
Its just..
Back to top Go down
rrwatch
Seventh Nation
rrwatch

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 21 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 12:09 am

jolli-timer wrote:
Dude, never play the mp first.. I did that once.. with killzone 2 and Bam! never finished the SP because of stupid AI.. Shrug

And I get what you mean, with the diversity and that its basically your choice to climb anything you want spoils you and then you have to go back to the old jump here or die mechanice that Uncharted has, bit of a shame since the SP is amazing and so much fun.

The only thing that almost ruins the replayablity is the goddamn squezing into tight spaces but... MY GOD ! There are so many of those sequences...
Its just..

The tight place squeeze !! I hated it too. I also thought Drake touching walls as he was walking by them was cool at first... then after a while he was doing it in places that didn't make sense, almost like he was OCD or something it REALLY got on my nerves after a while. In UC2 the sequence that got on my nerves was characters falling from a cliff or other high place and being grabbed by the wrist at the last minute to be saved... it was cool the first couple of times and then it got annoying.
Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 21 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 1:54 am

since i had played u2 mp so much as well as u3 beta i doubt not doing sp right away really had much of an effect. maybe the coop did though...hmm

and i did same thing for kz2, but i beat the story had no issues with the ai. though i did beat 90% of the game with the knife. even beat radec with it iirc
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 21 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 9:53 am

rrwatch wrote:
jolli-timer wrote:

Its just..

The tight place squeeze !! I hated it too. I also thought Drake touching walls as he was walking by them was cool at first... then after a while he was doing it in places that didn't make sense, almost like he was OCD or something it REALLY got on my nerves after a while. In UC2 the sequence that got on my nerves was characters falling from a cliff or other high place and being grabbed by the wrist at the last minute to be saved... it was cool the first couple of times and then it got annoying.
Well too be fair, if you were in a 1000 year old house... wouldn't you touch things... just to touch them Razz
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 21 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 10:00 am

nobody wrote:
since i had played u2 mp so much as well as u3 beta i doubt not doing sp right away really had much of an effect. maybe the coop did though...hmm

and i did same thing for kz2, but i beat the story had no issues with the ai. though i did beat 90% of the game with the knife. even beat radec with it iirc
Hmm, I always thought it was pointless since I could have more challenging fun in the mp.. and the Coop is just a compilations from the SP so I dont think that could contribute to less enjoyment... :/ or maybe its just me Razz
Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 21 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 10:25 am

im more of a single player gamer. i dont stick to many mp games for very long. its nit about the challenge. as for the coop well its very different then sp. its much more action oriented. and alsoive had much less cheap deaths on coop on crushing, then i did on the sp on normal
Back to top Go down
rrwatch
Seventh Nation
rrwatch

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 21 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 12:16 pm

Quote :
Well too be fair, if you were in a 1000 year old house... wouldn't you touch things... just to touch them Razz

Heck yeah !, but I don't have to touch the walls of every hallway, or tunnel of every place I go.

Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 21 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 12:32 pm

rrwatch wrote:
Quote :

Heck yeah !, but I don't have to touch the walls of every hallway, or tunnel of every place I go.

Maybe.. to taste Neutral .. the Caves.. and fungy..
Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 21 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 1:04 pm

maybe drake is half blind, and needs to feel his way through
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 21 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 1:07 pm

^ Most likely the reason..
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 21 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 2:43 pm

A bunch of new DLC news right here.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 21 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 3:07 pm

And with that the price of the fortune hunter club matches the price of all the dlc out now
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 21 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 3:30 pm

True, but you get them for free if you bought FHC.
I really like the new look for train wreck its radicall Razz
Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 21 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 3:36 pm

Um...that was stated as good news for fhc. It means that from here on out everything is essentially free
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 21 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 3:39 pm

I know, just thought.. you didn't know...
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 21 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 4:15 pm

Although that looks cool and all I am wondering if I will ever use the skins, even though I think I'll get them for when I have friends over lol
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 21 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 4:16 pm

Vrals597 wrote:
Although that looks cool and all I am wondering if I will ever use the skins, even though I think I'll get them for when I have friends over lol
I mainly use the customs so I dont think I will use them.. Its just nice to know they are there Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 21 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 4:20 pm

So true, I personally wish that they would release more customization items for the heroes head, even though I've decided to use Desert Drake for awhile (because of the head wrap) but if they were to give the custom hero a head/face wrap I would so go back to using that, and using the Emblem Sweater, instead of using the Emblem Tanktop lol
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 21 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 4:34 pm

Vrals597 wrote:
So true, I personally wish that they would release more customization items for the heroes head, even though I've decided to use Desert Drake for awhile (because of the head wrap) but if they were to give the custom hero a head/face wrap I would so go back to using that, and using the Emblem Sweater, instead of using the Emblem Tanktop lol
Yeah, it would be a welcome edition to get a little more custimization, I'm using desert drake now too, because I forgot to buy him on both prestige's and making up for lost time.

But what I would really like, is a female tresure hunter template.. that would be cool.

Is UC3 not working for you guys ?
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 21 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 5:04 pm

I haven't tried it since saturday so I couldn't tell you.

I remember ND talking about having a female template but I guess it never got into the final game, weird though, not everybody wants to play as a guy
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 21 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 5:05 pm

I like to play females much more in games than males.
and hmm thats weird..
Back to top Go down

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top