Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

Nation Reputation : -15

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 38 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 1:39 am

Yeah, I hear the maps are the same size but when you have 64, 128, or 256 players playing on those maps it tends to make it better. The reason why I love MAG over every other game is that it takes the best of many different games, throws them together with real life tactics and such and makes it work. I'm really depressed by the fact that Sony shut down Zipper Interactive, would have loved to have played MAG 2 but whatever.

Back to the Uncharted talk:
The competitive can be quite sickening what with all of the lack of uniqueness. Everyone seems to use the FAL or G-MAL with quickboom. I love the FAL and all BUT it lacks that short range ability that I love to have (I like to have guns that are great at both short and long range, I love the FAL in real life and all but when it comes to U3 it just isn't for me). As for the G-MAL, my accuracy with it is just horrible so I try to stay away from it. I, personally, like to rock Weapon Master with the M9 using reload speed and rapid fire. If the AK had rapid fire on it I would that with accuracy or reload speed, its rate of fire just doesn't work for me when I get into gunfights with M9 and FAL and G-MAL users. Good news is that I have not seen many people using the Kal-7 anymore, maybe because they all left the game? not sure lol
Back to top Go down
Leo_337
14th Nation
Leo_337

Nation Reputation : 113

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 38 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 7:07 am

Nobody sports the 9mm anymore? It's so satisfying putting down noobs with a simple handgun when they have to rely on all the perks and top weapons to keep their k/d shiny. Laughing

I should jump on this some time soon and annoy the noobs again, I get a perverse joy from grabbing power weapons and not using them. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 38 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 8:00 am

Do it up, Leo, show them how its done lol
Back to top Go down
Leo_337
14th Nation
Leo_337

Nation Reputation : 113

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 38 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 11:54 am

Hell yez! Guns firing

What's the whole "lose your stats" thing that's going on? Do I need to do something about that? Should I have checked the link on the last page already? Does that mean getting off the couch to press the back button? Sleep

Laughing
Back to top Go down
Azira
Azira

Nation Reputation : 104

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 38 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 12:04 pm

Reo wrote:
Well, how many of you do still play this?
That would honestly be the only reason for me to keep it, just to get some time spent with you all. Smile
I've actually been playing more of this lately but I'm only playing co-op. I just like co-op 1000x more than I do the competitive in this game.

U2's competitive wasn't bad though. I liked that one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 38 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 12:17 pm

I still play as well. Im mostly on Co-Op Arena or Adventure.
Back to top Go down
Raistlin
Loyalist
Loyalist
Raistlin

Nation Reputation : 70

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 38 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 9:37 pm

Reo wrote:
Well, how many of you do still play this?
That would honestly be the only reason for me to keep it, just to get some time spent with you all. Smile

When I get a chance to get online I'm more sticking with U2.
I just dont like the Tbolt fest on every map and all of the kickbacks. If I dont have a aprty, playing hardcore is just a joke with stacked parties rolling / trolling.

I'm taking my chances with SA users and bunny hoppers Wink
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 38 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 10:42 pm

I can only imagine what would have happened if ND has decided to put SA into this game......
Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

Nation Reputation : 41

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 38 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 1:26 am

wow i havent been paying enough attention to this game. last i knew all that was announced was some flash back maps. i get on today and apparently there is a shade mode. sounds cool.

and I went to buy the dlc pack for 30 bucks. there is no money on my account and I just proceed to buy it, but it never asked me to put any money on my account. it just went straight to the download screen. (and no I dont have the fortune hunter thing)
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 38 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 6:39 am

You probably have a credit card already connected to it and it just took the funds straight from it (I get the same thing a LOT)
Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 38 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 6:54 am

normally it asks me if i want to add funds from a CC or use a PSN card. it never asked it went straight from nothing in my wallet to the download screen
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 38 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 7:36 am

Its done that for me in the past, might be in your settings or something but not sure, haven't used the Store in awhile
Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 38 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 2:26 am

well I just bought some DLC for dragons dogma. I did the same exact thing as I did for uncharted, but this time it asked me if I wanted to add funds, then CC or PSN Card, and then a few more steps that wasnt there before
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 38 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 12:37 pm

That is really weird
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 38 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 10:15 am

Patch 1.13 will be LIVE today, with a few other things coming on the 14th. BRACE YOURSELVES.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 38 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 10:15 am

New patch is ridiculous. adds over 100 new items and taunts. and some items will even effect stats. also added some trophies, as well a tournament mode, and fixed some bugs. and added a microtransation option for acquiring a lot of the things

1st vid is about the patch, 2nd shows off the new items and taunts

Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 38 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 10:16 am

RatchetH22 wrote:
Patch 1.13 will be LIVE today, with a few other things coming on the 14th. BRACE YOURSELVES.

damn you just barely beat me to it Razz
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

Nation Reputation : 48

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 38 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 10:29 am

AAAANNNNNNNDDDD I'm back to uncharted 3.

This patch looks insane.. INSANE! Really looking forward to it Holy shit Excited
Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 38 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 10:38 am

too bad it couldnt of been sooner. next week (which is when the new items will actually be added in) is when we start actually getting games again. (starting with darksiders 2 and sleeping dogs)
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 38 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 10:40 am

Oh, yeah... Damn, they could have done this a little better.
Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 38 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 10:45 am

also im a little concerned about the tournament. so you have 10 tickets to compete. doing so increases your points. you can only go up not down. and you can also buy more tickets. so wont the people who buy more tickets have a major advantage? seems going into gold tier will be more based on how many tickets you buy then anything else.

all of their other things that are linked to micro transactions seems fine. they added plenty of ways to unlock things, and just have micro transactions as an extra way to get them, except for jak googles which are transaction exclusive
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 38 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 10:50 am

I think that the tournament is something most will only try and few will actually stick with.. although a gold gmal and guns... is intriguing, I know how anal some of these uncharted players are, so I guess.. I understand your concern.

I like the micro transaction, if its not too expensive. Also I hope its only for the unobtainable items like the comic-con and Pax guns, I like the Jak goggles and I will most likely buy them.
Back to top Go down
Static-Star1
Fifth Nation
Static-Star1

Nation Reputation : 4

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 38 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 11:27 am

People still play this? Lol I thought that ND basically said F this game and left it in the dumps.
Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 38 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 11:44 am

jolli-timer wrote:
I think that the tournament is something most will only try and few will actually stick with.. although a gold gmal and guns... is intriguing, I know how anal some of these uncharted players are, so I guess.. I understand your concern.

I like the micro transaction, if its not too expensive. Also I hope its only for the unobtainable items like the comic-con and Pax guns, I like the Jak goggles and I will most likely buy them.
you will be able to buy any of the older things already available, and most of the new things
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 38 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 12:00 pm

Static-Star1 wrote:
People still play this? Lol I thought that ND basically said F this game and left it in the dumps.
Yes people still play it, a lot actually. ND has improved... these last patches.
Back to top Go down

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top