Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

xenoblade

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dmick024
Sixth Nation
Dmick024

Nation Reputation : 12

xenoblade Empty
PostSubject: xenoblade   xenoblade EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 4:52 pm

CONFIRMED COMING TO THE U.S. BY NINTENDO!!!!!!!

will be out april 2012 for US onry, for some reason they are not selling to Canada. the game is already localized in the UK, so im not sure why they just didnt use that the the US one.

but who cares, one of the best jrpg to bless us this generation is coming thanks in part to the fans that started the campaign to bring it here.
Back to top Go down
Reo
Sixth Nation
Reo

Nation Reputation : 41

xenoblade Empty
PostSubject: Re: xenoblade   xenoblade EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 3:38 am

I'm DETERMINED to pick this up today, it's been long overdue. Crying or Very sad

Didn't think it was going to be available over here at first, but then I spotted it at an online store.

SOLD! cheers
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

Nation Reputation : 211

xenoblade Empty
PostSubject: Re: xenoblade   xenoblade EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 10:16 am

Sucks that it's on the wii only. I'd jump on it otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Raistlin
Loyalist
Loyalist
Raistlin

Nation Reputation : 70

xenoblade Empty
PostSubject: Re: xenoblade   xenoblade EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 11:13 pm

Xenoblade.....wasn't that a PSX or PS2 game?

Hold on...Xenogears then went to Xenosaga...why is a PS series going to nintendo?

Urgh....this drives me nuts. If you start a series on a platform you should stay on that platform. Kingomd Hearts is a huge example of this. It started on the Playstation platform. Now, in order to follow the story on each game you must own a PS2, PSP, Nintendo DS, Nintendo 3DS.

I LOVE the kingdom hearts series. But I will not buy a totally new platform to follow the story on ONE game. Not sure why a Xeno game is on a Wii platofrm. Way to split your fans. /rant

Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

Nation Reputation : 211

xenoblade Empty
PostSubject: Re: xenoblade   xenoblade EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 11:28 pm

We're on the same page on this one.
Between KH & KH2 there was Chain of Memories for the GBA. I didn't play it because it was a weird card based combat game that didn't appeal to me, and more, it the story looked just a rehash of the first game at the time. (I've since bought the PS2 remake. Still sucks. Atrocious controls. Couldn't even finish it.) KH2 rolls around, and I'm set to continue my adve-- Who is this "Roxas" person? Why should I care about them? What do they have to do with anything? Why am I spending 2-3 hours controlling them before the game actually starts?
Disorienting, annoying, not fun.
Since KH2 they've released 365/2 Days (DS), Birth by Sleep (PSP), KH: Recoded (DS), and soon Dream Drop Distance (3DS). If I was that lost between KH and KH2 with missing out on one game, do I have a snowball's chance of understanding what's going on in KH3 if I miss any of these? (Incidentally, through my brother's borrowing habits, I have played BBS and Days. They really are building up an Metal Gear Solid level of convolution. Laughing)

I wouldn't mind little spin-off titles set in the same universe or something to try to draw in more people to the main series who might otherwise not have played. It's when the story is dependent on them that it's a problem.
Back to top Go down

xenoblade

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sixth Nation Gaming :: Gaming HeadQuarters :: MMOs and Role Playing-
Jump to: