The Nation
Welcome to The Sixth Nation of Gamers. If you are not a registered member, please sign up today. It only takes a couple seconds.
Enjoy your stay.

Message Boards of the 6th Nation Community

Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

Nation Reputation : 48

Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale   Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 1:42 pm

I'm just drooling over this game right now... I want to use drake!...

But I have to wait...
Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

Nation Reputation : 41

PostSubject: Re: Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale   Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 3:12 pm

give in
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale   Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 4:36 am

And now nobody will always appear in my head as emperor Palpatine.

Quote :
Listen to Liam. He makes sense. - Rxforwar

Quote :
"I agree with all Liam has said so far" - Seyel

Quote :
"Sorry Cel I agree with everything Liam has said so far." - Rrwatch

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."
You don't say much do you? :3" - vengeance7times

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.
Fuxkjb touch screeb ketboards." - iRideAPalmer

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

PostSubject: Re: Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale   Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 6:39 am

does my avatar help with that image?
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale   Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 6:40 am

Oh yeah.

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.

Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

PostSubject: Re: Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale   Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 11:47 am

btw my avatar is actualy a very obscure jak 3 reference. (Hint: its orange lightning)
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale   Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 4:04 am

I haven't played the Jak series... Gotta get round to that one of these days...

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

PostSubject: Re: Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale   Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 7:29 am

shame on you. I dont even know you.
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale   Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 7:37 am

WAAAAAAH NO DON'T LOOK UPON ME! *Hiss*
LOOK AWAY!

*Flees*

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

PostSubject: Re: Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale   Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 7:41 am

nobody is watching you.
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale   Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 7:52 am

Thinking I'm okay with that.

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

PostSubject: Re: Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale   Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 7:55 am

seriously though go out and buy the jak collection and play through the games. they are amazing games. I am actually playing through jak 2 right now again.
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale   Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 1:38 pm

This game is hard, difficult to get combos and kill people, and yet I love it.
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale   Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 4:11 pm

4v4 is too damn caotic for me, I really like 2v2 but I can't look for it in ranked match..
Also, I can't connect combos with drake even if my life depended on it.

I hate Kratos, he's overpowered as hell, or just frustratingly annoying.
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

Nation Reputation : 47

PostSubject: Re: Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale   Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 4:27 pm

Tell me about it !, playing in the beta, me and my friend got owned about 5 times straight by a pair of Kratos players in 2v2, very irritating.
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale   Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 4:40 pm

Its so frustrating, I was just in a match where a kratos just juggled me for like 3 minutes straight, I couldn't freaking land.

Bullshit.

Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

PostSubject: Re: Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale   Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 5:33 pm

to do 2v2 go into ranked matchmaking with a friend. Not sure how to do it solo, dont remember.

also who are you using that is having such a hard time with kratos?
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale   Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 5:36 pm

I'm using drake, and if Kratos is on the screen or even next to me, I spend half of the match in the air or torpedoed to the edge of the screen.

and I get maybe two hits before I'm juggled/torpedoed all over the place.

Thinking of leveling up fortesque, he's got alot of ranged attacks that could be helpful dispatching all of those raidens and krato'ses...
Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

PostSubject: Re: Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale   Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 5:46 pm

when you get juggled do you use your down aerial attacks go get down? like his falling rubble?

there are other better ranged characters then fort. Try one of the coles. or sly is also really good if you can get down timing his counter you can stop kratos' attacks dead in its tracks
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale   Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 5:49 pm

I usually do that, when I remember it and it gets me through his constant juggling, but then he starts spamming the uppercut's and I'm stuck again. I guess this just goes with the game, I'll just try to spam drakes downward attack or the barrel.

I'm interested in sly, especially because he's got awesome, awesome costumes and level 3 super.

Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

PostSubject: Re: Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale   Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 6:53 pm

sly in general is one of the best characters in the game. his neutral square attack can steal AP, he has the best counter in the game, he has the best level 1 in the game, his barrel reflects projectiles back, all of his supers are pretty good.
Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

PostSubject: Re: Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale   Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 5:21 am

if anyone wants to play add me
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

PostSubject: Re: Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale   Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 10:41 pm

I may pick up this game and Far Cry 3 this Christmas, now to just wait until the Boxing Day sales next week...
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

PostSubject: Re: Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale   Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 7:19 am

Well I lived up to the above post by picking up both games during the sales, played All Stars for an hour or two and it's a really fun game, casual yet stylistic and deep. I'm going for the platinum trophy as it is very easy to get, only problem is that I can't connect to anyone online and a few of the trophies are online ones. I can find players fine but just end up disconecting before the match begins., irritating.

As far as characters go, I haven't really decided on a favorite yet, I like Drake but I'm not very good with him. Will experiment some more tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

PostSubject: Re: Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale   Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 9:38 pm

I need help, one of the online trophies involves me inviting a friend to the game, I know connections will be bad but could anyone help me out here ? Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale   Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nation :: Gaming HeadQuarters :: Fighting, Racing and Sports-
Jump to: