The Nation
Welcome to The Sixth Nation of Gamers. If you are not a registered member, please sign up today. It only takes a couple seconds.
Enjoy your stay.

Message Boards of the 6th Nation Community

Bejeweled blitz

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Leo_337
14th Nation
Leo_337

Nation Reputation : 113

Bejeweled blitz Empty
PostSubject: Bejeweled blitz   Bejeweled blitz Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 8:12 am

How many of us play this regularly on Facebook then? Need help to knock Rx from the top of your leaderboard? All blitz chat here... Bring it! Guns firing
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

Bejeweled blitz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bejeweled blitz   Bejeweled blitz Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 8:14 am

I have it on my phone. I suck at it.

Quote :
Listen to Liam. He makes sense. - Rxforwar

Quote :
"I agree with all Liam has said so far" - Seyel

Quote :
"Sorry Cel I agree with everything Liam has said so far." - Rrwatch

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."
You don't say much do you? :3" - vengeance7times

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.
Fuxkjb touch screeb ketboards." - iRideAPalmer

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Jmw566
Seventh Nation
Jmw566

Nation Reputation : 22

Bejeweled blitz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bejeweled blitz   Bejeweled blitz Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 12:54 pm

I have it on my phone. I'm getting better.

Usually it's me, leo, and rx playing out of my FB friends. And Six, too, but he doesn't usually do very well Razz.

What's everyone's favorite 'rare gem'? Mine is the Cat Eye. It's cheap enough that if I have a bad game, then it doesn't matter since it was only like 25k or less. Also, it takes place at the end, meaning that I can get all the multipliers beforehand. The cat firing at the end usually gets me ~100k points.
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

Nation Reputation : 167

Bejeweled blitz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bejeweled blitz   Bejeweled blitz Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 6:55 pm

Thats why I dont do so well.

I use the boosts, but using the rare gems is just lazy.

Yeah I said it.
Bring it!

Leader boards are cleaned now too.
Time to fight it out.
Back to top Go down
Leo_337
14th Nation
Leo_337

Bejeweled blitz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bejeweled blitz   Bejeweled blitz Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 7:06 am

I like playing without boosters, making matches to get all the power gems and multipliers, I hate when you see a match and then it disappears due to a rare-gem move.. The Phoenix match always does that to me. Angry :angry: I find that my work comp seems to freeze sometimes during games, does anyone else notice this? scratch

Spoiler:

Last edited by Leo_337 on Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

Nation Reputation : 167

Bejeweled blitz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bejeweled blitz   Bejeweled blitz Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 8:05 pm

At times it seems laggy to me, but I haven't had it freeze ever.
Back to top Go down
Jmw566
Seventh Nation
Jmw566

Nation Reputation : 22

Bejeweled blitz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bejeweled blitz   Bejeweled blitz Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 8:50 pm

I only play on my phone.
Back to top Go down
Leo_337
14th Nation
Leo_337

Bejeweled blitz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bejeweled blitz   Bejeweled blitz Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 7:05 am

Ya, whenever I get a notification pop up it halts the game, or if someone sends a chat message. I wouldn't mind if the timer froze too, but it ticks down in the background anyway. Angry :angry:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bejeweled blitz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bejeweled blitz   Bejeweled blitz Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bejeweled blitz
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nation :: Gaming HeadQuarters :: Mobile and Social Games-
Jump to: