The Nation
Welcome to The Sixth Nation of Gamers. If you are not a registered member, please sign up today. It only takes a couple seconds.
Enjoy your stay.

Message Boards of the 6th Nation Community

Six Nation Olympics (Games Begin 5/25)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Six Nation Olympics (Games Begin 5/25) Empty
PostSubject: Six Nation Olympics (Games Begin 5/25)   Six Nation Olympics (Games Begin 5/25) Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 4:57 pm

Despite tensions being at an all time high, faction leaders have agreed that war will be diverted...However, there must be some way to prove who is the strongest? That time has come. Blood will not be shed this time, but a new game will now be played.

An Olympic one.
Six Nation Olympics (Games Begin 5/25) 2is8ch1

The rules are relatively simple. There are three teams in this event: The Aura, Pirates, and Ninjas. We of the Aura know that we are superior to you mortals, but we will see how you scurvy infested, tight wearing fiends can compare to our might.

Similar to the last war, each game will be considered an "Olympic round". In order to win the "round", teams must perform well on the game. Teams must challenge each other to 1v1 or 2v2 duels on each game. Each win on that specific game goes to that game's leaderboard. By the end of the "Round", whichever team has the most wins will receive 3 points, second place receives 2, and third place receives 1.
However, all games are not equal. Some games are deemed "Major", others "Minor". The difference between the two groups is that minor games, the team that wins on them receives 1 point, but the rest do not. Below are a list of "Major" and "Minor" games.

Major:
Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3
Resistance 3
Resistance 2
Killzone 3

Minor:
Every other game not listed.

Special Challenges:

In addition to these "rounds", a variety of special challenges will be posted as the Olympics are played. These mini-games have different rules, and each will occur in a specific "Major" game. The team that wins the special challenge will receive 2 bonus points, second place will receive 1 bonus point, and third place will go home empty handed. These special challenges will be posted in a different thread.

Challenge other teams here
Leaderboards are here
Special challenges are here

Avatars (Can also be found in the Avatar Gallery on your profile):
Six Nation Olympics (Games Begin 5/25) Cwpirav
Code:
[IMG]http://illiweb.com/fa/pbucket.gif[/IMG]

Six Nation Olympics (Games Begin 5/25) Cwninoy
Code:

Six Nation Olympics (Games Begin 5/25) Cwauraoy
Code:

Represent your team and enjoy the games!

Last edited by RatchetH22 on Fri May 25, 2012 9:42 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Six Nation Olympics (Games Begin 5/25)   Six Nation Olympics (Games Begin 5/25) Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 5:14 pm

As the title states, games will officially begin on the 25th of May.
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

Nation Reputation : 48

PostSubject: Re: Six Nation Olympics (Games Begin 5/25)   Six Nation Olympics (Games Begin 5/25) Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 5:22 pm

Six Nation Olympics (Games Begin 5/25) Tumblr_lvajay9xey1qgzpbk

so.. the teams are already picked or ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Six Nation Olympics (Games Begin 5/25)   Six Nation Olympics (Games Begin 5/25) Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 5:25 pm

The team names are already chosen, but feel free to join any of them. I just posted the signup thread for the Aura, and a Pirates/Ninjas thread will be up fairly soon hopefully. Wink
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

Nation Reputation : 167

PostSubject: Re: Six Nation Olympics (Games Begin 5/25)   Six Nation Olympics (Games Begin 5/25) Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 5:50 pm

Plus one

Good deal R. Looks like fun.
You know me.

Six Nation Olympics (Games Begin 5/25) PirateEmoticon
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Six Nation Olympics (Games Begin 5/25)   Six Nation Olympics (Games Begin 5/25) Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 5:56 pm

If you want to lead the Pirates, Six, just post the thread. Very Happy= :D Thanks again for the avatars, by the way. They all look kickass!
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Fifth Nation
Daniel

Nation Reputation : 9

PostSubject: Re: Six Nation Olympics (Games Begin 5/25)   Six Nation Olympics (Games Begin 5/25) Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 12:56 am

Can we be the offspring of Pirates and Ninjas? That'll be so much better.
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Six Nation Olympics (Games Begin 5/25)   Six Nation Olympics (Games Begin 5/25) Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 11:36 pm

I don't have any of those games listed for Major events. Nor do I know what side I will join this time around. But this does seem interesting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Six Nation Olympics (Games Begin 5/25)   Six Nation Olympics (Games Begin 5/25) Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 8:20 pm

You can still participate in minor games, Street. Six and I are playing Words With Friends this weekend as part of a minor event. This whole this is to have fun.

2 more days until the games begin, everyone. Join teams!
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Six Nation Olympics (Games Begin 5/25)   Six Nation Olympics (Games Begin 5/25) Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 11:04 pm

I know I can still participate, but I'm not sure if I'm going to that is. I'm not a very competitive person, and in those situations I tend not to do so well.
Back to top Go down
Azira
13th Nation
Azira

Nation Reputation : 100

PostSubject: Re: Six Nation Olympics (Games Begin 5/25)   Six Nation Olympics (Games Begin 5/25) Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 11:13 pm

Do it for fun. Wink I knew I was going to lose against Ratchet when we had a 1vs1 one time, but I did it anyway.

Also, I got a 3-kill streak on him... he didn't like that. Laughing
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Six Nation Olympics (Games Begin 5/25)   Six Nation Olympics (Games Begin 5/25) Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 11:24 pm

Perhaps...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Six Nation Olympics (Games Begin 5/25)   Six Nation Olympics (Games Begin 5/25) Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 5:32 pm

@Azira wrote:
Do it for fun. Wink I knew I was going to lose against Ratchet when we had a 1vs1 one time, but I did it anyway.

Also, I got a 3-kill streak on him... he didn't like that. Laughing

Exactly. Competitive or not, play to just hang out with some people. The purpose of this whole event is to encourage people to game with each other on different games and to simply have fun.
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Six Nation Olympics (Games Begin 5/25)   Six Nation Olympics (Games Begin 5/25) Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 9:58 pm

True, but unfortunately for me not too many people around here own too many racing games lol. Besides Burnout that is.
Back to top Go down
Azira
13th Nation
Azira

PostSubject: Re: Six Nation Olympics (Games Begin 5/25)   Six Nation Olympics (Games Begin 5/25) Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 10:02 pm

You still have GT5? I have that. I have Wipeout HD too.
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Six Nation Olympics (Games Begin 5/25)   Six Nation Olympics (Games Begin 5/25) Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 10:06 pm

Lol I'm never going to trade in GT 5. I am a huge fan of the series. I don't have Wipeout though. I still have to consider the team that I'm going to join.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Six Nation Olympics (Games Begin 5/25)   Six Nation Olympics (Games Begin 5/25) Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 10:12 pm

@StreetxRacer13 wrote:
Lol I'm never going to trade in GT 5. I am a huge fan of the series. I don't have Wipeout though. I still have to consider the team that I'm going to join.

Well, if you are on an opposing team, Id Burnout race you again. Hell, we're still up for tomorrow, right?
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Six Nation Olympics (Games Begin 5/25)   Six Nation Olympics (Games Begin 5/25) Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 10:53 pm

Yes, 7:00 EST.
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: Six Nation Olympics (Games Begin 5/25)   Six Nation Olympics (Games Begin 5/25) Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 9:13 am

So when do the games officially begin, what time ?
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Six Nation Olympics (Games Begin 5/25)   Six Nation Olympics (Games Begin 5/25) Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 4:52 pm

May 25th according to the title of the thread. Not sure what time though. I'm guessing just when other people can get together to play challenges.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Six Nation Olympics (Games Begin 5/25)   Six Nation Olympics (Games Begin 5/25) Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 5:22 pm

@StreetxRacer13 wrote:
May 25th according to the title of the thread. Not sure what time though. I'm guessing just when other people can get together to play challenges.

This. People can now challenge other teams. I'm going to be making my own challenges a bit later tonight.
Back to top Go down
Azira
13th Nation
Azira

PostSubject: Re: Six Nation Olympics (Games Begin 5/25)   Six Nation Olympics (Games Begin 5/25) Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 6:03 pm

Yo Ratchet.

Words With Friends. I CHALLENGEZ YOUZ!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Six Nation Olympics (Games Begin 5/25)   Six Nation Olympics (Games Begin 5/25) Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 6:19 pm

@Azira wrote:
Yo Ratchet.

Words With Friends. I CHALLENGEZ YOUZ!

I accept your challenge. May our next game not be filled with turrible words. Razz

I'll be on to play a bit later tonight. Going to play Mass Effect 3 for most of the evening, but Ill be on. Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Six Nation Olympics (Games Begin 5/25)   Six Nation Olympics (Games Begin 5/25) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Six Nation Olympics (Games Begin 5/25)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nation :: Community Gatherings :: Contests and Events :: The Sixth Nations Civil War-
Jump to: