The Nation
Welcome to The Sixth Nation of Gamers. If you are not a registered member, please sign up today. It only takes a couple seconds.
Enjoy your stay.

Message Boards of the 6th Nation Community

Visit our Group Page on FaceBook!

Share | 

The Ultimate Food and Drink Thread | For any and all things edible

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
LT_Crispy
Fifth Nation
LT_Crispy

Nation Reputation : 2

The Ultimate Food and Drink Thread | For any and all things edible - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Food and Drink Thread | For any and all things edible   The Ultimate Food and Drink Thread | For any and all things edible - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 10:46 am

PEANUT BUTTER & MARSHMELLOW FLUFF -Lunch Cool
Back to top Go down
Cel
13th Nation
Cel

Nation Reputation : 61

The Ultimate Food and Drink Thread | For any and all things edible - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Food and Drink Thread | For any and all things edible   The Ultimate Food and Drink Thread | For any and all things edible - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 10:50 am

Shocked
What...tha...?
scratch
Back to top Go down
LT_Crispy
Fifth Nation
LT_Crispy

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Food and Drink Thread | For any and all things edible   The Ultimate Food and Drink Thread | For any and all things edible - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 10:57 am

its probably reallllyy bad for you but i like it lol.

not sure how you haven't heard of it though
Back to top Go down
Cel
13th Nation
Cel

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Food and Drink Thread | For any and all things edible   The Ultimate Food and Drink Thread | For any and all things edible - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 11:17 am

Shrug
Do you put it on bread?
Back to top Go down
LT_Crispy
Fifth Nation
LT_Crispy

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Food and Drink Thread | For any and all things edible   The Ultimate Food and Drink Thread | For any and all things edible - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 11:23 am

yes its a sandwhich
Back to top Go down
chica
Fifth Nation
chica

Nation Reputation : 7

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Food and Drink Thread | For any and all things edible   The Ultimate Food and Drink Thread | For any and all things edible - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 12:21 pm

I've just had Angel Delight, haven't had that since I was child, just made some for Livvybean Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

Nation Reputation : 48

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Food and Drink Thread | For any and all things edible   The Ultimate Food and Drink Thread | For any and all things edible - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 12:23 pm

Damn you americans... We Europeans put Cheese and toppings on our sandwhiches and maybe some sauce.

Not candy....
Back to top Go down
Cel
13th Nation
Cel

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Food and Drink Thread | For any and all things edible   The Ultimate Food and Drink Thread | For any and all things edible - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 12:23 pm

Angel delight?
Am I a sheltered eater or what?

Jolli- American here and I don't care much for candy.
Cheese- Excited

Last edited by Cel on Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Food and Drink Thread | For any and all things edible   The Ultimate Food and Drink Thread | For any and all things edible - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 12:25 pm

I know right ? Thinking
Back to top Go down
chica
Fifth Nation
chica

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Food and Drink Thread | For any and all things edible   The Ultimate Food and Drink Thread | For any and all things edible - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 12:27 pm

For those of you who live under a rock lol Laughing

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
Cel
13th Nation
Cel

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Food and Drink Thread | For any and all things edible   The Ultimate Food and Drink Thread | For any and all things edible - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 12:44 pm

*crawls from under rock*
I can't link it.. Shrug
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Food and Drink Thread | For any and all things edible   The Ultimate Food and Drink Thread | For any and all things edible - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 12:48 pm

So.. Its like.. Dust that can be used as .. pudding, ice cream and cake ?
Back to top Go down
chica
Fifth Nation
chica

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Food and Drink Thread | For any and all things edible   The Ultimate Food and Drink Thread | For any and all things edible - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 12:48 pm

lol sorry cel, its a dessert that you whisk up with milk, it makes kinda like a mousse, comes in strawberry, chocolate and vanilla flavours. Must be only over in the UK me thinks.

Back to top Go down
LT_Crispy
Fifth Nation
LT_Crispy

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Food and Drink Thread | For any and all things edible   The Ultimate Food and Drink Thread | For any and all things edible - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 1:04 pm

yea never heARD of it

just like Tea, no clue what that is either Laughing
Back to top Go down
chica
Fifth Nation
chica

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Food and Drink Thread | For any and all things edible   The Ultimate Food and Drink Thread | For any and all things edible - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 1:08 pm

scratch you've never heard of tea? surely you joke?
Back to top Go down
LT_Crispy
Fifth Nation
LT_Crispy

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Food and Drink Thread | For any and all things edible   The Ultimate Food and Drink Thread | For any and all things edible - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 1:11 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Duh!! The Ultimate Food and Drink Thread | For any and all things edible - Page 7 886746
Back to top Go down
Cel
13th Nation
Cel

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Food and Drink Thread | For any and all things edible   The Ultimate Food and Drink Thread | For any and all things edible - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 1:12 pm

Sounds yummy Chica.

Toti jokes. He just hasn't heard of sweet tea.
Back to top Go down
chica
Fifth Nation
chica

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Food and Drink Thread | For any and all things edible   The Ultimate Food and Drink Thread | For any and all things edible - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 1:16 pm

Duh!! The Ultimate Food and Drink Thread | For any and all things edible - Page 7 886746

Right Cwispy thats your ass kicked next time we play RFoM Angry :angry: Wink Kiss
Back to top Go down
Porky
Seventh Nation
Porky

Nation Reputation : 31

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Food and Drink Thread | For any and all things edible   The Ultimate Food and Drink Thread | For any and all things edible - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 1:30 pm

Tea! Why do you drink tea cold over there. It's meant to be drank HOT, I tell you, hot! tongue
Back to top Go down
Cel
13th Nation
Cel

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Food and Drink Thread | For any and all things edible   The Ultimate Food and Drink Thread | For any and all things edible - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 2:27 pm

Beverages meant to be served hot:
Coffee..
Hot coco...
Apple cider...

Best served cold:
Tea...
Revenge...
Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Food and Drink Thread | For any and all things edible   The Ultimate Food and Drink Thread | For any and all things edible - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 2:29 pm

Crumpets! with Tea! yeah.. Muahahaha
Back to top Go down
rrwatch
Seventh Nation
rrwatch

Nation Reputation : 63

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Food and Drink Thread | For any and all things edible   The Ultimate Food and Drink Thread | For any and all things edible - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 3:06 pm

Beverages meant to be served hot:
Coffee..
Hot coco...
Apple cider...

Best served cold:
Tea...
Revenge...
Very Happy= :D

Yikes !! That last item scared me. Ever try Dr.Pepper warmed up ? it sounds funky but it is pretty good. I also like to mix different sodas with milk and serve over ice.
Back to top Go down
Cel
13th Nation
Cel

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Food and Drink Thread | For any and all things edible   The Ultimate Food and Drink Thread | For any and all things edible - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 3:13 pm

Shocked
Ok... I'm down with Dr Pepper.. My favorite.
But I'm almost afraid to ask about the D.P. warm up...involving ...milk? :sick2:
Back to top Go down
rrwatch
Seventh Nation
rrwatch

Nation Reputation : 63

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Food and Drink Thread | For any and all things edible   The Ultimate Food and Drink Thread | For any and all things edible - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 3:27 pm

DP microwave or on stove ( great when camping). I just mix coke or other flavored sodas like root beer or cherry with milk. My Dad used to do it when he was welding stuff and I got into it too.
Back to top Go down
Cel
13th Nation
Cel

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Food and Drink Thread | For any and all things edible   The Ultimate Food and Drink Thread | For any and all things edible - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 5:16 pm

No
No rr.
Nope..
Uh uh..
Notta..
Negative.
No.
:sick2:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Food and Drink Thread | For any and all things edible   The Ultimate Food and Drink Thread | For any and all things edible - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Ultimate Food and Drink Thread | For any and all things edible

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nation :: Entertainment :: Random Chat-
Jump to: