The Nation
Welcome to The Sixth Nation of Gamers. If you are not a registered member, please sign up today. It only takes a couple seconds.
Enjoy your stay.

Message Boards of the 6th Nation Community

«««The SIXTH NATION History Thread»»»

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

How many hairs did Celly pull out while doing the research for this thread?
«««The SIXTH NATION History Thread»»» - Page 4 I_vote_lcap5%«««The SIXTH NATION History Thread»»» - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
«««The SIXTH NATION History Thread»»» - Page 4 I_vote_lcap5%«««The SIXTH NATION History Thread»»» - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
«««The SIXTH NATION History Thread»»» - Page 4 I_vote_lcap14%«««The SIXTH NATION History Thread»»» - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 3 ]
2 Handfuls
«««The SIXTH NATION History Thread»»» - Page 4 I_vote_lcap10%«««The SIXTH NATION History Thread»»» - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 2 ]
Is now bald
«««The SIXTH NATION History Thread»»» - Page 4 I_vote_lcap66%«««The SIXTH NATION History Thread»»» - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 66% [ 14 ]
Total Votes : 21

AuthorMessage
Cel
13th Nation
Cel

Nation Reputation : 61

«««The SIXTH NATION History Thread»»» - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: «««The SIXTH NATION History Thread»»»   «««The SIXTH NATION History Thread»»» - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 9:22 am

«««The SIXTH NATION History Thread»»» - Page 4 811307

Hi ya Tony!! Welcome back.
Thanks for your info.
Adding now. Wink
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
CobaltMonkey

Nation Reputation : 203

PostSubject: Re: «««The SIXTH NATION History Thread»»»   «««The SIXTH NATION History Thread»»» - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 9:55 am

@TonyTeabag wrote:
Long time since I've been here, been busy with Final Fantasy XII as my 10 year old son has finished it and I was stuck with the White Mousse for 5 years... Embarassed

Anyway, I signed up for the Nation on 28th Feb 2011 and joined Ax!s on 27th Apr 2011

Flan types suck. Were you trying to take him on as soon as he became available as a quest? There are some of those marks that are available long before you should actually be taking them on. White Mousse and Maralith come to mind there. You have to really grind to be able to take them as early as you can.

Friday, October 26, 2012: Derailed the Nation History thread.

«««The SIXTH NATION History Thread»»» - Page 4 Cobalt-1
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

Nation Reputation : 48

PostSubject: Re: «««The SIXTH NATION History Thread»»»   «««The SIXTH NATION History Thread»»» - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 9:56 am

GODDAMN IT!

This is why we can't have nice things.
Back to top Go down
TonyTeabag
Fourth Nation
TonyTeabag

Nation Reputation : 9

PostSubject: Re: «««The SIXTH NATION History Thread»»»   «««The SIXTH NATION History Thread»»» - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 10:43 am

@CobaltMonkey wrote:
@TonyTeabag wrote:
Long time since I've been here, been busy with Final Fantasy XII as my 10 year old son has finished it and I was stuck with the White Mousse for 5 years... Embarassed

Anyway, I signed up for the Nation on 28th Feb 2011 and joined Ax!s on 27th Apr 2011

Flan types suck. Were you trying to take him on as soon as he became available as a quest? There are some of those marks that are available long before you should actually be taking them on. White Mousse and Maralith come to mind there. You have to really grind to be able to take them as early as you can.

Friday, October 26, 2012: Derailed the Nation History thread.

Embarassed Better take it to the shiny new Final Fantasy XII thread

Jolli The Friendly Ghost wrote:
GODDAMN IT!

This is why we can't have nice things.

Laughing
Back to top Go down
Jon1798
Seventh Nation
Jon1798

Nation Reputation : 17

PostSubject: Re: «««The SIXTH NATION History Thread»»»   «««The SIXTH NATION History Thread»»» - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 3:00 pm

Well, the whole place really took off on June 17th, 2009. That is the date I came into everyone's lives. Cool

I have no idea how to figure out when I joined axis other than it was probably about two weeks later.
Back to top Go down
Cel
13th Nation
Cel

PostSubject: Re: «««The SIXTH NATION History Thread»»»   «««The SIXTH NATION History Thread»»» - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 8:16 am

* Updated
Wink
Back to top Go down
Jmw566
Seventh Nation
Jmw566

Nation Reputation : 22

PostSubject: Re: «««The SIXTH NATION History Thread»»»   «««The SIXTH NATION History Thread»»» - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 9:49 am

Wait, was I really the 7th member or just the 7th that you listed?

Also, I find it kind of silly and arbitrary what gets listed in the OP, like jolli getting his first girlfriend xD
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: «««The SIXTH NATION History Thread»»»   «««The SIXTH NATION History Thread»»» - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 9:55 am

Your on the list. Don't make her add you to the other one.

Quote :
Listen to Liam. He makes sense. - Rxforwar

Quote :
"I agree with all Liam has said so far" - Seyel

Quote :
"Sorry Cel I agree with everything Liam has said so far." - Rrwatch

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."
You don't say much do you? :3" - vengeance7times

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.
Fuxkjb touch screeb ketboards." - iRideAPalmer

«««The SIXTH NATION History Thread»»» - Page 4 Eb1yq9
Back to top Go down
Cel
13th Nation
Cel

PostSubject: Re: «««The SIXTH NATION History Thread»»»   «««The SIXTH NATION History Thread»»» - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 9:56 am

7th I listed. Wink

And info about personal life AND forum life is what I requested.
Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

Nation Reputation : 41

PostSubject: Re: «««The SIXTH NATION History Thread»»»   «««The SIXTH NATION History Thread»»» - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 3:20 pm

i am very surprised that this board is up there in regarss to toppics, and messages and such
Back to top Go down
Cel
13th Nation
Cel

PostSubject: Re: «««The SIXTH NATION History Thread»»»   «««The SIXTH NATION History Thread»»» - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 8:01 pm

@nobody wrote:
i am very surprised that this board is up there in regarss to toppics, and messages and such

*Edit- Why? We are badass. Shrug

P.S.
It's good to know that 70% of you believe me to be bald now.
Funny guys! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Jmw566
Seventh Nation
Jmw566

Nation Reputation : 22

PostSubject: Re: «««The SIXTH NATION History Thread»»»   «««The SIXTH NATION History Thread»»» - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 7:43 am

@nobody wrote:
I think it was with filters regarding sites about PS3 games, to be fair. It wasn't perfectly clear though.
Back to top Go down
Cel
13th Nation
Cel

PostSubject: Re: «««The SIXTH NATION History Thread»»»   «««The SIXTH NATION History Thread»»» - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 9:30 am

@Jmw566 wrote:
@nobody wrote:
I think it was with filters regarding sites about PS3 games, to be fair. It wasn't perfectly clear though.
NO! NO! NO! It is because we are bad-asses I said.
Laughing Razz
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: «««The SIXTH NATION History Thread»»»   «««The SIXTH NATION History Thread»»» - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 9:54 am

Hey my ass is the finest thing ever, it ain't bad.

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.

Back to top Go down
Cel
13th Nation
Cel

PostSubject: Re: «««The SIXTH NATION History Thread»»»   «««The SIXTH NATION History Thread»»» - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 9:57 am

Not bad/bad.. Bad/Good.
Wink
Like cool.. Cool
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: «««The SIXTH NATION History Thread»»»   «««The SIXTH NATION History Thread»»» - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 11:58 am

Shouldn't we keep it just to Nation events? I don't necessarily think personal events and outside of the nation things really belong here. Just because it's not really related to the community events and things going on here, you know what I mean? Just my opinion that's all.
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: «««The SIXTH NATION History Thread»»»   «««The SIXTH NATION History Thread»»» - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 12:12 pm

Its a history thread about the nation, and its members. It makes sense to include both personal events and things to do with the nation it self.
Back to top Go down
Jon1798
Seventh Nation
Jon1798

Nation Reputation : 17

PostSubject: Re: «««The SIXTH NATION History Thread»»»   «««The SIXTH NATION History Thread»»» - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 12:17 pm

@StreetxRacer13 wrote:
Shouldn't we keep it just to Nation events? I don't necessarily think personal events and outside of the nation things really belong here. Just because it's not really related to the community events and things going on here, you know what I mean? Just my opinion that's all.

I respectfully and completely disagree. This is a messed up family, and as such, I care about things both inside and outside the nation.
Back to top Go down
Cel
13th Nation
Cel

PostSubject: Re: «««The SIXTH NATION History Thread»»»   «««The SIXTH NATION History Thread»»» - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 1:08 pm

I agree wholeheartedly with Jolli and John.

Though our main focus is about gaming, we also include our day to day lives when we post.. Sometimes more than the other..
I would love to look back on this thread one day and see my family's milestones. Not just when so and so became M.V.P. etc ..

That was the whole purpose of creating this thread.
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: «««The SIXTH NATION History Thread»»»   «««The SIXTH NATION History Thread»»» - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 11:46 pm

Well once you put it that way, you all do raise some good points.

Carry on then :]
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: «««The SIXTH NATION History Thread»»»   «««The SIXTH NATION History Thread»»» - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 4:59 am

I took an awesome poop this morning and thought ye might want to record it. /trolling.
Imma go ban myself now.

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Back to top Go down
Cel
13th Nation
Cel

PostSubject: Re: «««The SIXTH NATION History Thread»»»   «««The SIXTH NATION History Thread»»» - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 7:16 am

@Lod wrote:
I took an awesome poop this morning and thought ye might want to record it. /trolling.
Imma go ban myself now.
:sick2:
Laughing You're so dumb, Liam.
T.M.I. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: «««The SIXTH NATION History Thread»»»   «««The SIXTH NATION History Thread»»» - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 8:12 am

But I do make you all feel awesome.

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Back to top Go down
Cel
13th Nation
Cel

PostSubject: Re: «««The SIXTH NATION History Thread»»»   «««The SIXTH NATION History Thread»»» - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 6:42 pm

Hell yeah! Wink
Back to top Go down
Rxforwar
Seventh Nation
Rxforwar

Nation Reputation : 32

PostSubject: Re: «««The SIXTH NATION History Thread»»»   «««The SIXTH NATION History Thread»»» - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 7:51 pm

History is soooooo yesterday's news. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: «««The SIXTH NATION History Thread»»»   «««The SIXTH NATION History Thread»»» - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

«««The SIXTH NATION History Thread»»»
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nation :: News in the Nation :: Things You Should Know-
Jump to: