The Nation
Welcome to The Sixth Nation of Gamers. If you are not a registered member, please sign up today. It only takes a couple seconds.
Enjoy your stay.

Message Boards of the 6th Nation Community

Visit our Group Page on FaceBook!

Share | 

What's Your Workout List?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dolemitesooner
Fifth Nation
Dolemitesooner

Nation Reputation : 0

What's Your Workout List? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's Your Workout List?   What's Your Workout List? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 6:30 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Morty dude, you have some killer tracks in there. High tempo and high impact. I like.

Without it I cant get myself there. My top bench at one point was about 500lbs for 3 reps, I had so crazy stuff playing on my ipod then and had to take 2 smelling salts up my nose the few mins before, LOL!

Now, when I train, its still pretty heavy, so if I dont have the music jamming, I cant do shit.

FYI to the Nation, I also hold 3 personal Training Certifications (ACE, NESTA and ISSA), so if anyone needs any help or assistance let me know.
500 pounds. Thats dumb

I could use a lot of tips.

What do you think about Super pump 250? I am about to buy a tub

For a pre-workout mix its good, I have seen some that swear by it and I would say its worth a try. Make sure you are drinking plenty of water. I would aim for a gallon a day at the min (I drink two) I personally make my own pre-workout with L-Arginine, Creatine, ribose, dextrose and whey. I also take ephdra but I cycle on and off every 3-5 months. I have not used it for about a year, but I am now back on. I use Lipodrine which is a solid product.

When it comes to cheap protien I can send you great links and stuff to buy it. I also own a supplemt store, but I would charge more so I would rather tell you when I get my protien.

If you want some help or basic ideas with training, shoot me a PM and let me know what your stats are and where you want o be and what you are trying to do (bulk, cut, etc) and I can give you some basic training advice to help kick you into gear.
I'll Pm ya. I am a marathon runner trying to get more cut.

I take SYNtha-6 protein ...CHOCOLATE Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
Seyel
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Seyel

Nation Reputation : 82

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Workout List?   What's Your Workout List? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 2:23 pm

Sponge wrote:
Cool, good idea for a thread, wheres Meathead when ya need him. Crying or Very sad

Morty- PM's buddy
cheers

Busy learning how to use the "moderator" tools xD
Hey Meat! Wink

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Meathead2004
Second Nation
Meathead2004

Nation Reputation : 1

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Workout List?   What's Your Workout List? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 2:32 pm

*le gasp*

Why didn't I see this before?!

When it comes to cardio (usually running), the radio is out. 99.99999% commercials these days, especially the hour that I'm available to workout. Instead, I grab the iPod. The genre doesn't particularly matter to me, just as long as its music of some sort. Anything to keep the focus off of torture.

When I weightlift. It has to be some kind of rock music. Metallica is ok. System of a Down is great for pushing up heavy sets. Anything that is loud, fast, and anger inducing is what I'm after. The gym I go to is pretty much a hole in the wall. Which is bad for meeting women but great for cranking up the stereo as loud as you want it. I usually grab one of the random CDs that is laying near the stereo (they are mostly metal mixes) and blast the speakers. Nothing is more motivating than having Disturbed screaming in your ear!
Back to top Go down
Dolemitesooner
Fifth Nation
Dolemitesooner

Nation Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Workout List?   What's Your Workout List? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 2:39 pm

*le gasp*

Why didn't I see this before?!

When it comes to cardio (usually running), the radio is out. 99.99999% commercials these days, especially the hour that I'm available to workout. Instead, I grab the iPod. The genre doesn't particularly matter to me, just as long as its music of some sort. Anything to keep the focus off of torture.

When I weightlift. It has to be some kind of rock music. Metallica is ok. System of a Down is great for pushing up heavy sets. Anything that is loud, fast, and anger inducing is what I'm after. The gym I go to is pretty much a hole in the wall. Which is bad for meeting women but great for cranking up the stereo as loud as you want it. I usually grab one of the random CDs that is laying near the stereo (they are mostly metal mixes) and blast the speakers. Nothing is more motivating than having Disturbed screaming in your ear!
Running is not torture Mad Rolling Eyes Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
Toxxy
Ninth Nation
Toxxy

Nation Reputation : 23

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Workout List?   What's Your Workout List? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 1:47 pm

:flower:
Kay so the best work out well
hum
*be good here*

headfones on the bike controller in hand this playlist & go for a shooting spree!
the saddle is not to be sat on!

What's Your Workout List? - Page 2 1282
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Workout List?   What's Your Workout List? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's Your Workout List?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nation :: Entertainment :: Random Chat :: Music-
Jump to: