The Nation
Welcome to The Sixth Nation of Gamers. If you are not a registered member, please sign up today. It only takes a couple seconds.
Enjoy your stay.

Message Boards of the 6th Nation Community

Game of Thrones Season 3

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
SwiftJusticeATX
Fifth Nation
SwiftJusticeATX

Nation Reputation : 12

Game of Thrones Season 3 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones Season 3   Game of Thrones Season 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 3:40 am

Okay, so I watched all 3 seasons in about 10 days. Fricken awesome!!! So awesome that when "the scene" happened I was immediately sapped of all emotion. I didn't know what to do. Pretty much a "HOLY F'IN SH*T WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED?!" All caps needed because that's exactly what I said. My wife was concerned by the language and look on my face. Was it anger, sadness, a combination? Yes. Great show that makes at least 2 non readers actively seek out books without pictures. Finale was aight, but kind of a let down after the previous episode. 

A side note for fun-My wife wouldn't watch the show because it had "too much fantasy." Instead she would sit quietly next to me reading erotic novels. Basically a win-win for me. Cheers! 

Side note 2- I have a thing for redheads (natural and not so natural with a purplish tint Thinking ).  This show has a lot of hot ones. Even the grubby wildling with the dirty beard. Okay maybe not him.
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones Season 3   Game of Thrones Season 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 3:57 am

Many a thing is yet to happen. We have only now reached the midway point of the third novel. The ending was, to me, perfect. Leaves you wanting to know what happens now.

Quote :
Listen to Liam. He makes sense. - Rxforwar

Quote :
"I agree with all Liam has said so far" - Seyel

Quote :
"Sorry Cel I agree with everything Liam has said so far." - Rrwatch

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."
You don't say much do you? :3" - vengeance7times

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.
Fuxkjb touch screeb ketboards." - iRideAPalmer

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SwiftJusticeATX
Fifth Nation
SwiftJusticeATX

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones Season 3   Game of Thrones Season 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 4:15 am

Finale was definitely good. I watched them basically back to back, so it was hard to match the excitement.
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones Season 3   Game of Thrones Season 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 4:21 am

And now we play the waiting game for season 4 in 2014. I reckon the next season will be the second part of book 3 and book 4. They have to cause the actors are out aging their characters.

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.

Back to top Go down
rrwatch
Seventh Nation
rrwatch

Nation Reputation : 63

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones Season 3   Game of Thrones Season 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 2:16 am

Dam you GOT for mucking up my Sunday. I couldn't wait to get home and watch you, only to realize I has seen the season finale last week...
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones Season 3   Game of Thrones Season 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 3:53 am

Yeah Lisa is gonna be depressed tonight, no episode to watch.

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

Nation Reputation : 43

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones Season 3   Game of Thrones Season 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 6:52 am

Well iv just watched the first 3 epps of season 1 
Good stuff!!
Back to top Go down
rrwatch
Seventh Nation
rrwatch

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones Season 3   Game of Thrones Season 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 2:01 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Good stuff!!

One of us, one of us.......cheers Yah its a good show I wish I binged watched it sometimes . I have a satellte company that wont let me use HBO GO on the TV only Ipad. I'd like to watch it all over again without having to buy the DVD's
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones Season 3   Game of Thrones Season 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 4:34 am

I have them all recorded on my Sky Box. UNF!

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

Nation Reputation : 43

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones Season 3   Game of Thrones Season 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 1:12 am

Finished the first season annoyed all the peeps I like died 
But there's dragons!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
SwiftJusticeATX
Fifth Nation
SwiftJusticeATX

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones Season 3   Game of Thrones Season 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 11:49 pm

Dragons and nudity. What else does a good show need? Oh, the writing is good too.
Back to top Go down
SwiftJusticeATX
Fifth Nation
SwiftJusticeATX

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones Season 3   Game of Thrones Season 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 11:52 pm

Good stuff!!

One of us, one of us.......cheers  Yah its a good show I wish I binged watched it  sometimes . I have a satellte company that wont let me use HBO GO on the TV only Ipad. I'd like to watch it all over again without having to buy the DVD's
I hooked up my iPad to my TV using an Apple A/V adapter and HDMI cable. That's how I watched the 1st season after it was removed from the OnDemand menu.
Back to top Go down
rrwatch
Seventh Nation
rrwatch

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones Season 3   Game of Thrones Season 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 2:44 am

That would be nice Swift ! I'd love to watch GOT and a few other HBO shows on my big screen. Which Ipad do you have? I have the original and a mini.I can watch some televison shows  on a small screen but tbh GOT needs something larger than  9-10 inches
Back to top Go down
SwiftJusticeATX
Fifth Nation
SwiftJusticeATX

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones Season 3   Game of Thrones Season 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 3:13 am

I have the iPad 2. Just connect and watch. Very simple. Some shows might not work   I had trouble watching Trueblood at one point. Said it wasn't optimized for hdmi or something. Been a while though. No problem with GOT.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones Season 3   Game of Thrones Season 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Game of Thrones Season 3
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nation :: Entertainment :: Random Chat :: Television and Movies-
Jump to: