Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

The Red Dead Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Celly
Celly

Nation Reputation : 67

The Red Dead Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Red Dead Thread   The Red Dead Thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2021 1:32 pm

Porky wrote:
cool. I'm not working tomorrow so maybe we can jump on at some point. I have to get the new diamond for the week at some point too. Have you got the pass yet or been to busy spending that gold elsewhere?

How about you Monks, have you started the new missions?
Ok so uhm... Laughing  I've been spending some at the shops. Laughing  I think I'm back up to 15 bars. So I have about 10 more to go for the pass.
I wasn't going to shop...like foreals. But I need to look good because when you start the story missions, you can see all players and I try to look cute. Lol

I dont think Monkey has been playing. We got James to play one day and it was cool but he hasn't been on since. Crying or Very sad

I'm going to meet up with my stepdaughter tomorrow around mid-day but will be on after. Not sure when that will be. And will definitely be on in the evening time but not sure if we will catch you. Are you available Saturday?
Back to top Go down
Porky
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Porky

Nation Reputation : 42

PostSubject: Re: The Red Dead Thread   The Red Dead Thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2021 1:39 pm

That doesn't surprise me one lil bit.  Laughing
You can see what rewards the pass ranks give you in the progress. Unless there is something that catches your eye there isn't much benefit from it other than you get 25 gold bars back. You will probably find that you reach max rank before you actually get to "buy" it but you will still get all the goodies.

I will be on at some point Saturday.
Back to top Go down
Celly
Celly

PostSubject: Re: The Red Dead Thread   The Red Dead Thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2021 4:38 pm

^ that's good advice. Nothing really stands out to me other than a shirt. And even that is meh. Might look good with a corset tho. Thinking
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

Nation Reputation : 211

PostSubject: Re: The Red Dead Thread   The Red Dead Thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2021 10:59 pm

If we have to remake this thread, I need assurances that it will be named Red Thread Redemption 2. That is all.
Back to top Go down
Celly
Celly

PostSubject: Re: The Red Dead Thread   The Red Dead Thread - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2021 4:23 am

That's a mouthful, Monks. Wink
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

PostSubject: Re: The Red Dead Thread   The Red Dead Thread - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2021 12:05 pm

All the best things take effort, Bean.
You gotta do it for the puns.
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

Nation Reputation : 180

PostSubject: Re: The Red Dead Thread   The Red Dead Thread - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2021 5:00 pm

CobaltMonkey wrote:
What did that horse ever do to you? Cry :cry2:
Cel wrote:
I try not to get the horses involved. Unless it's a griefer and I want to prevent them ftom switching weapons.

It carried a bad guy?
Its a bad guy horse. By default this makes him a bad horse.

idk. Im grasping at straws here. No I really mean it. I need some straws to feed my horse.
Anybody have some? September will appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
Celly
Celly

PostSubject: Re: The Red Dead Thread   The Red Dead Thread - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2021 5:19 pm

How much control does a horse have tho? Thinking
Back to top Go down
Celly
Celly

PostSubject: Re: The Red Dead Thread   The Red Dead Thread - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2021 7:30 pm

Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

PostSubject: Re: The Red Dead Thread   The Red Dead Thread - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 07, 2021 1:17 am

That horse was innocent. The bit in its mouth, the spurs at its flank. It had no choice.
You did.
Now you're gonna carry the weight of it the rest of your days. Which sucks, 'cause horses are super heavy.
Back to top Go down
Azira
Azira

Nation Reputation : 104

PostSubject: Re: The Red Dead Thread   The Red Dead Thread - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 07, 2021 12:10 pm

Anyone here play this on PC?
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

PostSubject: Re: The Red Dead Thread   The Red Dead Thread - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 07, 2021 12:29 pm

I do not, but I am curious how the port is. Work well?
Back to top Go down
Azira
Azira

PostSubject: Re: The Red Dead Thread   The Red Dead Thread - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 07, 2021 12:48 pm

As someone who played it on Xbox One a ton thinking it would never make it to PC, the only difference I can tell is that it looks better on PC but my rig cost three time more than the Xbox. Other than that, I can't tell the difference between the two when playing.

I will say that the KBM controls are garbage and just play it with my Xbox controller.
Back to top Go down
Celly
Celly

PostSubject: Re: The Red Dead Thread   The Red Dead Thread - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 07, 2021 1:59 pm

I would imagine the graphics are more beautiful on pc.
Everything looks better on pc from what I can tell.

Me and the Porks. Ggs again. ♡
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

PostSubject: Re: The Red Dead Thread   The Red Dead Thread - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 07, 2021 2:14 pm

PC port quality makes a biiiig difference, my Bean. A bad port can make a great game borderline unplayable. There's lots of bells and whistles that it needs adjusted just right and if the company doesn't bother, it's a lost cause.

Good to hear, Az.
Back to top Go down
Celly
Celly

PostSubject: Re: The Red Dead Thread   The Red Dead Thread - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 07, 2021 7:03 pm

I mean, there's absolutely nothing wrong with the ps4 graphics in this game. I'm a photo-taking-fool. Its freaking gorgeous.
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

Nation Reputation : 180

PostSubject: Re: The Red Dead Thread   The Red Dead Thread - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 07, 2021 7:19 pm

I keep telling myself to actually get and play the story. As oddly bugged as the online is, its designed just for my type of casual gaming. Run a few bounties. Hit as many dailies as possible. Slay the entire town of Valentine. Ya know. Short and sweet. Ive never really done Showdowns or the PvP stuff.
Back to top Go down
Azira
Azira

PostSubject: Re: The Red Dead Thread   The Red Dead Thread - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 07, 2021 7:24 pm

Yeah, online isn't too bad for short play sessions. When I'm in a gold-collecting mood and don't have a lot of time, I'll do one daily to keep the streak going and hopefully by the time I do have time to play I'll have a decent multiplier on the gold.

Story made me cry first time I played through it, NGL. Arthur is my boi. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Celly
Celly

PostSubject: Re: The Red Dead Thread   The Red Dead Thread - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 07, 2021 7:34 pm

I've heard the story is amazing and also heard all the spoilers. I started it and it didnt stick as I wanted the multiplayer aspect.
Level 161 online and I'm still having fun. If they ever allow us to own a homestead, I wouldn't play anything for a long time.
Back to top Go down
Porky
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Porky

PostSubject: Re: The Red Dead Thread   The Red Dead Thread - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 08, 2021 11:48 am

Not a bad game concidering the price at the time eh Very Happy= :D  and the new content is free. Bungo would have charged £20 😁😂. I am about half way on the story side.
Back to top Go down
Celly
Celly

PostSubject: Re: The Red Dead Thread   The Red Dead Thread - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 08, 2021 6:56 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], I want to report that, it took all damn day, but I finally earned my 25 gold bars. cheers
Got the pass.. cheers
Got all the gold back.. bounce
Spent most of it on fancy clothing items. 💃
Was going to use the last 10 bars on changing my appearance.. Excited
But spent $400.00 instead and she looks exactly the same. 👍
🙃🤠
Back to top Go down
Porky
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Porky

PostSubject: Re: The Red Dead Thread   The Red Dead Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2021 1:10 am

cheers  for the pass and Lolz beanz. Didn't think that gold would stay in your pocket too long. affraid
Back to top Go down
Celly
Celly

PostSubject: Re: The Red Dead Thread   The Red Dead Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2021 4:17 am

Laughing It stayed in my pockets for a good 10 minutes. cheers
Back to top Go down
Celly
Celly

PostSubject: Re: The Red Dead Thread   The Red Dead Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2021 7:13 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.],  have you tried Call To Arms mode yet?
It's super fun. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Celly
Celly

PostSubject: Re: The Red Dead Thread   The Red Dead Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2021 8:04 pm

Back to top Go down

The Red Dead Thread

View previous topic View next topic Back to top