The Nation
Welcome to The Sixth Nation of Gamers. If you are not a registered member, please sign up today. It only takes a couple seconds.
Enjoy your stay.

Message Boards of the 6th Nation Community

Visit our Group Page on FaceBook!

Share | 

The Sixth Nation on Facebook

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

Nation Reputation : 167

The Sixth Nation on Facebook - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nation on Facebook   The Sixth Nation on Facebook - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 7:39 pm

I'm not sure if anyone has caught this yet.

I was playing one of the games on the Heyzap player on the portal. After completing a level a window popped up and asked me if I wanted to challange friends to do the same by either Twitter, or Facebook.

Needing to fill the curiosity.....I did.
Sure as shit it posted on my wall. So....I think thats kinda cool.

Embarassed
Back to top Go down
SpongeBobNoPants
Ninth Nation
SpongeBobNoPants

Nation Reputation : 19

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nation on Facebook   The Sixth Nation on Facebook - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 7:50 pm

I think your cool... Smile
Ill check and see what all the hype is about lol
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nation on Facebook   The Sixth Nation on Facebook - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 12:21 pm

It just kind of tickled me that you could do that.

But lets face it.....the last thing FB needs is a way for people to challange one another at more meaningless games.

And screw your Bejeweled score btw.
I was ahead of ya for a brief time.

Never mind. I just bashed you again.
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation
StreetxRacer13

Nation Reputation : 48

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nation on Facebook   The Sixth Nation on Facebook - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 10:55 pm

@SixHousePull wrote:
It just kind of tickled me that you could do that.

But lets face it.....the last thing FB needs is a way for people to challange one another at more meaningless games.

And screw your Bejeweled score btw.
I was ahead of ya for a brief time.

Never mind. I just bashed you again.

Lol didn't know you were on Facebook Six, or you were a Bejewled fan. Are you addicted to FarmVille too lol? If you or any other of the clan members want to add me as a facebook friend feel free to PM me to find out how to contact me there.
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nation on Facebook   The Sixth Nation on Facebook - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 10:41 am

I sent ya a pm Racer!!
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nation on Facebook   The Sixth Nation on Facebook - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 2:59 pm

Cool man, feel free to suggest other clan members as friends once I get you found and added.
Back to top Go down
eve
Eighth Nation
eve

Nation Reputation : 26

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nation on Facebook   The Sixth Nation on Facebook - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 3:09 pm

Ethan Hodges Very Happy= :D
thats me... add me Wink
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nation on Facebook   The Sixth Nation on Facebook - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 3:11 pm

@eve wrote:
Ethan Hodges Very Happy= :D
thats me... add me Wink

Cool man, will do. What network are you in? It'll be easier to find you that way.
Back to top Go down
eve
Eighth Nation
eve

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nation on Facebook   The Sixth Nation on Facebook - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 3:14 pm

no clue...
but my picture is the one where im like omgin the camera.
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nation on Facebook   The Sixth Nation on Facebook - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 3:16 pm

lol well if you go to your page and look at what city you're in could you tell me that please? That will make it easier for me to find you lol.
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nation on Facebook   The Sixth Nation on Facebook - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 9:21 pm

Just find him on the 6th Nation Group Page no?
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nation on Facebook   The Sixth Nation on Facebook - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 10:13 pm

Oh neat, didn't know there was a Sixth Nation group page. ALso sorry Evey, didn't get on at 6 cuz my internet died out again for a few hours :[
Back to top Go down
Endlo-
Sixth Nation
Endlo-

Nation Reputation : 36

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nation on Facebook   The Sixth Nation on Facebook - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 8:46 am

Man, this hasn't been posted on in forever. Just joined the group, I'll shoot some friend requests out, and try to get some pictures up, after I get home from work.
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nation on Facebook   The Sixth Nation on Facebook - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 2:16 pm

Yeah we need to do something on Facebook to stir up some more attention. How about we start one of those crazy profile post things.
Like....post the color of your dogs underwear and the definition of its name, and also how much it was fined for doing it on the neighbors lawn or something.
Back to top Go down
eve
Eighth Nation
eve

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nation on Facebook   The Sixth Nation on Facebook - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 2:31 pm

weird... Suspect
so you mean you want some advertisement on face book? scratch
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nation on Facebook   The Sixth Nation on Facebook - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 8:17 pm

I'm guessing a post in the PSN's discussion on the group page on facebook would be good enough no?
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nation on Facebook   The Sixth Nation on Facebook - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 10:46 pm

*sigh*

Wasted humor I suppose.

Carry on.
Back to top Go down
SpongeBobNoPants
Ninth Nation
SpongeBobNoPants

Nation Reputation : 19

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nation on Facebook   The Sixth Nation on Facebook - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 11:33 pm

@SixHousePull wrote:
*sigh*

Wasted humor I suppose.

Carry on.
🤦
Atleast you tried Six.
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nation on Facebook   The Sixth Nation on Facebook - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 8:56 am

That I did. Probably only a little, and I do mean a little funny, to those who FB 24/7
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nation on Facebook   The Sixth Nation on Facebook - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 9:13 am

I found it quite funny though. I think we should do something like that every Friday. This Friday perhaps we should do one of "Something you'd find in Leo's closet" lol.
Back to top Go down
Leo_337
14th Nation
Leo_337

Nation Reputation : 113

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nation on Facebook   The Sixth Nation on Facebook - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 9:19 am

First one to say 'Leo' gets kicked from the clan. Evil or Very Mad

Laughing
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nation on Facebook   The Sixth Nation on Facebook - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 9:31 am

Leo and a bottle of Rum? Suspect

Laughing
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nation on Facebook   The Sixth Nation on Facebook - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 9:37 am

@SixHousePull wrote:

Laughing

Haha that's great. I was going to go with an unconscious woman who just happens to be tied up and missing her underwear lol.
Back to top Go down
Leo_337
14th Nation
Leo_337

Nation Reputation : 113

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nation on Facebook   The Sixth Nation on Facebook - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 9:44 am

@StreetxRacer13 wrote:
@SixHousePull wrote:

Laughing

Haha that's great. I was going to go with an unconscious woman who just happens to be tied up and missing her underwear lol.

Suspect She's still in there? Shocked

Laughing
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nation on Facebook   The Sixth Nation on Facebook - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 10:03 am

Don't let Porkchopz find out about that, I'm sure she won't be too happy when she finds out strange women are tied up in your closet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nation on Facebook   The Sixth Nation on Facebook - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Sixth Nation on Facebook

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nation :: News in the Nation :: Things You Should Know-
Jump to: