Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Red Faction Guerrilla

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Red Faction Guerrilla Empty
PostSubject: Red Faction Guerrilla   Red Faction Guerrilla EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 6:53 pm

Anyone else have this awesome Sandbox game? I recommend it to anyone that likes to blow crap up. Cool
Back to top Go down
Enorag
Second Nation
Enorag

Nation Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Red Faction Guerrilla   Red Faction Guerrilla EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 11:12 am

What? No replies? I've only played the demo and a little bit of the main game, but if it wasn't for my financial difficulties, I'd be playing this right now. An incredibly fun game and judging by what little I've played of it, I'd be willing to put this down as a GoTY candidate Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Red Faction Guerrilla   Red Faction Guerrilla EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 2:26 pm

Enorag wrote:
What? No replies? I've only played the demo and a little bit of the main game, but if it wasn't for my financial difficulties, I'd be playing this right now. An incredibly fun game and judging by what little I've played of it, I'd be willing to put this down as a GoTY candidate Smile

The full game is so much better. Single-Player is a blast, Multiplayer is addicting, and Wrecking Crew quenches my blow crap up urges. Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
Shatten_Fox
Fourth Nation
Shatten_Fox

Nation Reputation : 1

PostSubject: Re: Red Faction Guerrilla   Red Faction Guerrilla EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 2:31 am

My local store ran out of copies so its on deliver so once it's in ill have it.
Back to top Go down
Enorag
Second Nation
Enorag

PostSubject: Re: Red Faction Guerrilla   Red Faction Guerrilla EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 11:35 am

Yep, it's just so great destroying a building's supports and watching it slowly fall to the ground, especially when there were enemies still inside Smile
Back to top Go down
Shatten_Fox
Fourth Nation
Shatten_Fox

Nation Reputation : 1

PostSubject: Re: Red Faction Guerrilla   Red Faction Guerrilla EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 7:43 am

I'm now the proud owner of this game and i didn't even have to pay for it. my local store stupidly sold my mic that got shipped in so to make up for it they game me red faction and now i have a new mic on order and it's already paid for.
Back to top Go down
-Dj-
Seventh Nation
-Dj-

Nation Reputation : -1

PostSubject: Re: Red Faction Guerrilla   Red Faction Guerrilla EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 10:20 am

i play both demos
i do not like that much
Back to top Go down
Vherion
New in the Nation
Vherion

PostSubject: Re: Red Faction Guerrilla   Red Faction Guerrilla EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 12:28 pm

I picked up a copy last week and have been loving it ever since. Single player campaign was a blast and online is even better. Definatly one of my favorite titles.
Back to top Go down

Red Faction Guerrilla

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sixth Nation Gaming :: Gaming HeadQuarters :: Shooters-
Jump to: