Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Resistance 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

Resistance 2 - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resistance 2   Resistance 2 - Page 13 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 11:07 am

Raistlin wrote:
Liam wrote:
Honestly, nothing.
I'm a hard person to get presents for cause I mostly just say "I dunno, I have everything I need." when people ask me what I want.
She was gonna get me that new Batman game, but they are all sold out (o.O) So she got me the new Greenday album, a new mic, new controller and Ghostbusters (Probably cause I rang her up last Saturday while she was babysitting and I went out and started randomly singing "When your all alone, And you got a hard on, Who you gonna call, HOHUMPERS!" in my Ray Parker impersonation). Getting me the Batman game when its back on the shelves as well.
I think I must be doing something right.

You will enjoy the batman game. That is all. Resistance 2 - Page 13 486751

*kssst-hooo* Your powers are weak old man *kssst-hooo*
Back to top Go down
Leo_337
14th Nation
Leo_337

Nation Reputation : 113

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 2   Resistance 2 - Page 13 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 11:15 am

"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine..." Cool
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 2   Resistance 2 - Page 13 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 11:20 am

*kicks Leo in the nuts.*

Thats what I woulda done if I was vader.
Back to top Go down
Leo_337
14th Nation
Leo_337

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 2   Resistance 2 - Page 13 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 11:24 am

Ya, so much deadlier than a frickin' Light-saber. Rolling Eyes

Laughing
Back to top Go down
eattheword
Loyalist
Loyalist
eattheword

Nation Reputation : 111

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 2   Resistance 2 - Page 13 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 1:58 pm

I just won a ranked DM. 24 for 12. yay me.
Back to top Go down
TuxGirl
Seventh Nation
TuxGirl

Nation Reputation : 13

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 2   Resistance 2 - Page 13 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 2:05 pm

Way to go Eat!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
eattheword
Loyalist
Loyalist
eattheword

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 2   Resistance 2 - Page 13 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 2:11 pm

TuxGirl wrote:
Way to go Eat!!! cheers

Thanks Tux.

I also got owned in two rounds by a guy with 100 or so Carbine kills, 200 or so Bullseye kills, a couple of hundred shotty kills, in fact 200-400 kills with every weapon EXCEPT....

... yup, the Wraith. With the Wraith he had 24,000 kills. I enjoyed ramming a 40 up his fundament.
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

Nation Reputation : 211

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 2   Resistance 2 - Page 13 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 2:47 pm

Give 'em heck, Doc!

Had a couple games I was pleased with the other day.
18 - 1 in the Subway with the Carbine vs Wraithers and Splicers. ^_^
And a not great, but good enough for me 34 - 12 on Subdocks with Carbine/Marksman.
The really good players will look at that and laugh, but me?
Mediocrity. It's how I roll. Cool
Back to top Go down
eattheword
Loyalist
Loyalist
eattheword

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 2   Resistance 2 - Page 13 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 2:52 pm

Monkey! You're living by my catchphrase: Excellence in Mediocrity. It's the only way to live...
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

Nation Reputation : 180

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 2   Resistance 2 - Page 13 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 5:03 pm

eattheword wrote:

cheers
Back to top Go down
kratosXS
Sixth Nation
kratosXS

Nation Reputation : 74

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 2   Resistance 2 - Page 13 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 10:48 pm

eattheword wrote:

Congratulations ETW Clap

I'd probably have very similar figures myself, only in reverse order. lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 2   Resistance 2 - Page 13 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 7:19 am

I havent played Competitive in a week or so, but I had a REALLY good game at Sub Docks last Sunday.

I went 26-0, and got a NOIS. Cool
Back to top Go down
eattheword
Loyalist
Loyalist
eattheword

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 2   Resistance 2 - Page 13 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 7:45 am

RatchetH22 wrote:

I went 26-0, and got a NOIS. Cool

Both of those achievements are just dreams for me.
Back to top Go down
TuxGirl
Seventh Nation
TuxGirl

Nation Reputation : 13

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 2   Resistance 2 - Page 13 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 11:01 am

I tried to find a game last night ~6...nothin' doin'. Sometimes this game makes me wanna.... Smack a Monkey and Beat a Pirate!
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 2   Resistance 2 - Page 13 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 11:30 am

TuxGirl wrote:
I tried to find a game last night ~6...nothin' doin'. Sometimes this game makes me wanna.... Smack a Monkey and Beat a Pirate!

You signed off last night like 15 minutes before I got on. Sad

Smack a pirate? affraid

Monkies can be smacked. Especially the exploding kind. Just do it with a 50 ft. stick.
Back to top Go down
Raistlin
Loyalist
Loyalist
Raistlin

Nation Reputation : 70

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 2   Resistance 2 - Page 13 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 2:33 pm

TuxGirl wrote:

THats odd. When I went on almost ever Dm I played in was almost full. First time in awhile I've experienced that.
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

Nation Reputation : 211

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 2   Resistance 2 - Page 13 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 11:19 pm

SixHousePull wrote:
TuxGirl wrote:

You signed off last night like 15 minutes before I got on. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Smack a pirate? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Monkies can be smacked. Especially the exploding kind. Just do it with a 50 ft. stick.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Tux, go right ahead and beat the snot outta that pirate. He deserves it. But leave the monkeys alone, and we'll leave you penguins be. No, what you really need to be hurting is those infernal Lombaxs.

Six,
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 2   Resistance 2 - Page 13 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 5:40 am

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

BTW Aftermath Monday tonight guys.
Back to top Go down
kratosXS
Sixth Nation
kratosXS

Nation Reputation : 74

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 2   Resistance 2 - Page 13 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 6:13 am

I hate to sound like I'm looking for excuses, but I honestly think I'm suffering from serious lag problems. I admit I/m not the best player, but I was playing a ranked DM in the Museum last night, and one guy was hopping around like a hare on steroids. It was terrible. I couldn't pin him down. One minute he was in front of me, then without warning he was to the right of me, then left, no he's in front. It was very annoying Resistance 2 - Page 13 886746

A second incident happened with another guy. I was strafing, and hitting him, short of using a cannon I couldn't have hit him any more. But he killed me. Now the funny thing is that when I was dead and waiting to respawn, a second or so after he had killed me, he went down as well and I got the kill. But how could I kill him since I was already dead. Is this an example of lag at work, and if so is there any remedy.
Back to top Go down
banded1
Loyalist
Loyalist
banded1

Nation Reputation : 59

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 2   Resistance 2 - Page 13 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 6:17 am

yes thats lag. not sure how you can fix it. i was playing yesterday and i unloaded a marksman clip on 2 guys and neither died or game me xp but after someone else killed me and i respawned i got one kill then about 5 seconds later i got another and i hadnt fired a shot since reapawning
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 2   Resistance 2 - Page 13 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 6:29 am

I get a bit of that myself. Shoot a guy it hits him he runs behind cover and then 3 secs later I get the Exp.
Back to top Go down
Leo_337
14th Nation
Leo_337

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 2   Resistance 2 - Page 13 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 6:34 am

R2 servers have been like that for a while now. Sad

I can have a night where I can't go positive k/d and then on the last match I'll be 25 - 3 or something... Frustrating much? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
banded1
Loyalist
Loyalist
banded1

Nation Reputation : 59

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 2   Resistance 2 - Page 13 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 6:43 am

yea my nights are like 3 and 25 when i try to play here lol

actually the other day/yesterday i joined an unranked TDM you were in leo and i went 205 and 50 lmao
i started 36 and 1 Shocked our team got crushed by like 200 kills
Back to top Go down
Leo_337
14th Nation
Leo_337

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 2   Resistance 2 - Page 13 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 6:56 am

Yeah, I've been practicing my sniping in customs. Wink

I was totally amazed when I found myself about 8th or 9th after only about ten minutes of sniping, LoL.

The skill gap between unranked and ranked is unbelievable. Shocked scratch
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 2   Resistance 2 - Page 13 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 6:59 am

I actually find it way easier to do sniping with the fareye in R2 than in RFOM. Might try a custom sniping game, see how pwned i get.
Back to top Go down

Resistance 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 13 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sixth Nation Gaming :: Gaming HeadQuarters :: Shooters-
Jump to: