Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Resistance 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
banded1
Loyalist
Loyalist
banded1

Nation Reputation : 59

Resistance 2 - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resistance 2   Resistance 2 - Page 16 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 12:02 pm

i can hold down the spec position for you if you like Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
Raistlin
Loyalist
Loyalist
Raistlin

Nation Reputation : 70

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 2   Resistance 2 - Page 16 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 2:42 pm

TuxGirl wrote:
Ok, R -
We are going to do this. I will get my Soldier and you get your Medic and we will level up those stupid things in some burning car or something. I need to complete the soldier so I can bury the dude and get back to being a Spec.

Deal?

You LIKE being a spec? O_o God I can't stand it. But I'm up to 27 now so....3 to go....
Back to top Go down
TuxGirl
Seventh Nation
TuxGirl

Nation Reputation : 13

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 2   Resistance 2 - Page 16 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 3:00 pm

Well, I like everything except Soldier... Going to AFM tonight?
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

Nation Reputation : 180

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 2   Resistance 2 - Page 16 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 4:48 pm

Yaaaaay for AM!!!
Back to top Go down
eve
Eighth Nation
eve

Nation Reputation : 28

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 2   Resistance 2 - Page 16 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 8:39 pm

Liam wrote:
Good games folks, great craic with Leo.

as long as i don't 40 Leo

I wont get told off again by anyone
But you have to admit Leo
5 out of 50 kills with a 40 isn't that bad :grenade:
Back to top Go down
Leo_337
14th Nation
Leo_337

Nation Reputation : 113

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 2   Resistance 2 - Page 16 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 2:59 am

Yeah, I wasn't really telling you off, Evey... Just making an observation. Laughing

It's just a shame when you see someone who can straight up pwn with a Carbine being lazy and throwing out the secondary instead. I'm not saying never 40mm at all, just don't start to rely on it whenever you get one. Wink

I'm proud to have you in the clan, Evey, it's good to know you've got my back in a TDM... Same as I've got yours. Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 2   Resistance 2 - Page 16 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 4:34 am

Use the 40 as a last resort or if your surrounded. You got some good skills Eve, don't blunt them.
Back to top Go down
kratosXS
Sixth Nation
kratosXS

Nation Reputation : 74

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 2   Resistance 2 - Page 16 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 4:50 am

Yeah but not to be singling Eve out, most carbine users are treating the 40 like primary fire. I've often been in games and I'd be getting ready for a gunfight, and next thing I'm the latest trend in wallpaper. I'd have thought a 40 would have been better used against multi enemies.
Back to top Go down
eattheword
Loyalist
Loyalist
eattheword

Nation Reputation : 111

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 2   Resistance 2 - Page 16 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 4:58 am

I never live that long, so if it's a choice between dying and 40'ing someone I 40 them. I hate dying with an unused 40. Call me a scrub, but R2 kind of encourages using all the weapons and secondaries.
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 2   Resistance 2 - Page 16 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 5:15 am

I don't even know how ye use 40's. Do you find them or unlock them?
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

Nation Reputation : 180

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 2   Resistance 2 - Page 16 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 5:42 am

You pick them up.

I hate to admit that even I have gotten a little more free with 40s. But in a game where almost every weapon has a shield or something you are almost forced into it. I try to save them for groups/wraiths and augers, I am almost dead.

Very true ET. Dying with a 40 is silly.
Back to top Go down
kratosXS
Sixth Nation
kratosXS

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 2   Resistance 2 - Page 16 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 6:05 am

Nothing worse than having just picked up a 40, laughing and plotting someone's demise, only to get ripped to shreds before you use it. With me its the same as grenades, I simply forget I have them, and don't use them that much. But thats a good strategy, if you can blow away a Wraith user. That'd put the grin on the other side of his face fairly fast.
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 2   Resistance 2 - Page 16 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 6:11 am

I can't help but throw the grenades. Even when I don't have em I keep trying to throw the things.
Back to top Go down
Leo_337
14th Nation
Leo_337

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 2   Resistance 2 - Page 16 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 6:20 am

Distinct lack of sigs on this page, I notice... Sixy can sort himself out ( Nananana ) but if you want, K, I can hook you up with something. Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
kratosXS
Sixth Nation
kratosXS

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 2   Resistance 2 - Page 16 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 6:23 am

Thanks Leo, that'd be great. I've been wondering how to get one, but never got around to asking. Must develop something in my head that I can give you.
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 2   Resistance 2 - Page 16 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 6:24 am

Sad
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I was gonna give him this as soon as I got the text right.
But now he's gonna want Leo's cause his are prettier and have naked women instead of naked men on them...
Back to top Go down
Leo_337
14th Nation
Leo_337

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 2   Resistance 2 - Page 16 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 6:24 am

KratosXS wrote:
Thanks Leo, that'd be great. I've been wondering how to get one, but never got around to asking. Must develop something in my head that I can give you.

Sure, PM me with some of what you'd like and I'll see what comes out. Wink

*EDIT* I think Liam's got you covered there, K. Clap

Your choice, bud, I'm okay with whatever you choose. Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
kratosXS
Sixth Nation
kratosXS

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 2   Resistance 2 - Page 16 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 6:40 am

Liam wrote:
Sad
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I was gonna give him this as soon as I got the text right.
But now he's gonna want Leo's cause his are prettier and have naked women instead of naked men on them...

That looks neat alredy, Liam. But you've gotten me curious now. Naked women aren't to be discarded. And considering Kratos had his moments, could be interesting. But seriously though, that looks fantastic already. You're working behind the scenes on my behalf. The God of War is truly humbled...

*edited as new developments occurred at time of writing*

If Leo is ok with it, then go ahead Liam, as you've put work into it alrady. Thanks for the offer Leo, and I'll be always regretting those naked women.
Back to top Go down
Leo_337
14th Nation
Leo_337

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 2   Resistance 2 - Page 16 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 6:42 am

Notta problem, K. Wink

Liam is a damn fine sig-maker. I love you Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 2   Resistance 2 - Page 16 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 6:55 am

Can I have a naked woman sig Leo?
Back to top Go down
Leo_337
14th Nation
Leo_337

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 2   Resistance 2 - Page 16 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 7:14 am

Of course you can, Liam. Very Happy= :D

Send me some various stock to look at, so I can get some ideas. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 2   Resistance 2 - Page 16 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 8:16 am

Leonardo_337 wrote:
Of course you can, Liam. Very Happy= :D

Send me some various stock to look at, so I can get some ideas. Twisted Evil

Well see I was thinking that since you don't need it anymore what with you starting out with your relationship that you could send me on the stocks you have.
<.<
>.>
Don't judge me I'm in a long term relationship. Need the pron.
Back to top Go down
eattheword
Loyalist
Loyalist
eattheword

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 2   Resistance 2 - Page 16 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 9:03 am

Liam wrote:

I'm in a long term relationship. Need the pron.

Shocked Does not compute. scratch
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 2   Resistance 2 - Page 16 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 9:05 am

Thats cause your married.
Back to top Go down
eattheword
Loyalist
Loyalist
eattheword

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 2   Resistance 2 - Page 16 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 9:14 am

Liam wrote:
Thats cause your married.

Isn't that a long term relationship too?
Back to top Go down

Resistance 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 16 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sixth Nation Gaming :: Gaming HeadQuarters :: Shooters-
Jump to: