The Nation
Welcome to The Sixth Nation of Gamers. If you are not a registered member, please sign up today. It only takes a couple seconds.
Enjoy your stay.

Message Boards of the 6th Nation Community

Visit our Group Page on FaceBook!

Share | 

The Sixth Nation Communitys SotW Contest Current theme: Retro classic games

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
AuthorMessage
The_Freak
New in the Nation
The_Freak

Nation Reputation : 0

The Sixth Nation Communitys SotW Contest Current theme: Retro classic games - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nation Communitys SotW Contest Current theme: Retro classic games   The Sixth Nation Communitys SotW Contest Current theme: Retro classic games - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 4:13 pm

Uhh....Bump? I suppose...I want to get back into graphics...GIVE ME A REASON!
Back to top Go down
Azira
13th Nation
Azira

Nation Reputation : 100

The Sixth Nation Communitys SotW Contest Current theme: Retro classic games - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nation Communitys SotW Contest Current theme: Retro classic games   The Sixth Nation Communitys SotW Contest Current theme: Retro classic games - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 7:30 pm

There are graphics requests in the Graphics Request Thread.
Back to top Go down
Rep--
Fifth Nation
Rep--

Nation Reputation : 18

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nation Communitys SotW Contest Current theme: Retro classic games   The Sixth Nation Communitys SotW Contest Current theme: Retro classic games - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 12:37 pm

Hmmmm. I would also like to play again.
Back to top Go down
Azira
13th Nation
Azira

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nation Communitys SotW Contest Current theme: Retro classic games   The Sixth Nation Communitys SotW Contest Current theme: Retro classic games - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 9:17 pm

Well, are there enough people interested in having another contest? It doesn't appear that we have a lot of people doing graphics right now but if a few more are interested we can try getting a contest together.
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation
StreetxRacer13

Nation Reputation : 48

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nation Communitys SotW Contest Current theme: Retro classic games   The Sixth Nation Communitys SotW Contest Current theme: Retro classic games - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 7:15 pm

This is starting up again in June? Or is the OP just old? I can't remember, it's been ages since I've been here...
Back to top Go down
Azira
13th Nation
Azira

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nation Communitys SotW Contest Current theme: Retro classic games   The Sixth Nation Communitys SotW Contest Current theme: Retro classic games - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 7:57 pm

The OP is from 2009... I'd call that old. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nation Communitys SotW Contest Current theme: Retro classic games   The Sixth Nation Communitys SotW Contest Current theme: Retro classic games - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Sixth Nation Communitys SotW Contest Current theme: Retro classic games

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 11 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nation :: User Gen :: Graphic Artists (sigs, manip, etc)-
Jump to: