The Nation
Welcome to The Sixth Nation of Gamers. If you are not a registered member, please sign up today. It only takes a couple seconds.
Enjoy your stay.

Message Boards of the 6th Nation Community

Visit our Group Page on FaceBook!

Share | 

Civil War!!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
eve
Eighth Nation
eve

Nation Reputation : 26

Civil War!!!!! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Civil War!!!!!   Civil War!!!!! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 8:42 pm

Sugar Honey Ice Tea!
I forgot all about this .. affraid Embarassed
Back to top Go down
SparklyBazongaz,
11th Nation
SparklyBazongaz,

Nation Reputation : 37

PostSubject: Re: Civil War!!!!!   Civil War!!!!! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 9:06 pm

naww.. oh well, ill just try to capture one of those crazy penguins Laughing

uhm..
a new name..
hmmm...

Unstopable Forces

Shadow Scar? .... wait no.. thats the name of my gothic thingo..

uhm
uhmmmmmmmm
idk?

im not good with names, other than my random made up ones... like SayberLeigh and Razer Haze
ahahahahahaha Razz
Back to top Go down
eve
Eighth Nation
eve

Nation Reputation : 26

PostSubject: Re: Civil War!!!!!   Civil War!!!!! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 9:11 pm

hold on a DOUICE !Shocked
wasn't i in the Loyalist?
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: Civil War!!!!!   Civil War!!!!! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 6:44 am

scratch
Fantastic Fairy Queens

Quote :
Listen to Liam. He makes sense. - Rxforwar

Quote :
"I agree with all Liam has said so far" - Seyel

Quote :
"Sorry Cel I agree with everything Liam has said so far." - Rrwatch

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."
You don't say much do you? :3" - vengeance7times

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.
Fuxkjb touch screeb ketboards." - iRideAPalmer

Civil War!!!!! - Page 8 Eb1yq9
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

Nation Reputation : 167

PostSubject: Re: Civil War!!!!!   Civil War!!!!! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 8:01 am

Pardon me guys while I interrupt the silliness for a momento.

First, thanks again to all who participated in what ever way. This was pretty neat to watch unfold, and a good first "event". The hope is we can have similar contests, but maybe more in fun than developmental purposes.

Even with the new "group" name up for discussion, an announcement.
As explained in the beginning, there were a few purposes to this war. Not only to help build users, and great topics, but to find those who place a little more into the forums building and continued progression.

The Loyalist group, to me, the sites maker, is group of those who have been found constantly supporting the forum and it's construction in one way or another. Whether that was through good topics, bringing a bunch of friends, making graphics for members or site, or even just offering ideas, they are the ones who are always helping to move us forward in some way.
In the spirit of this contest, which was really just a way to help that along, and to help everyone interact with one another in a neat way, it was decided that instead of moving a whole "Faction" into the group, we would select the top four soldiers from each faction, and place them into the group instead. While the actions made during the war were a big deciding factor, it was evident that some members had done there share before the wars beginning as well.
Going off post counts, War Points earned through + votes, participation, and previous site "development" the list of these eight are as follows....

CW Disobedience
Bunglin
chica
KInstinct_
sabre15

The Loyalists
Cobalt Monkey
kratosXS
SayberBANG!
omega9

For now, you all be placed in the current Loyalist group. If a new name is ever decided upon, everyone will then have the choice to either stay in the Loyalist group, or take the new name, although the boards for these groups will be shared.
Those boards are your small corner of this site. As of now, I will be honest, the boards themselves are bit under developed yet, which was why when the idea came up to build a larger group came up, I jumped on it. The one thing I have tried to press through this all is a site shaped by users. The more users in the group....the more shaping those boards would see....or so my line of thinking goes.

Congrats and thank you's to all.

From this, another idea surfaced.
Not wanting to make anyone feel like their actions went un noticed, we have also decided to make a Special Rank to assign to those who look to be on their way into this group. It needs a bit more development, but I felt it should be mentioned.

Cant say it enough. Thanks again all.
My hope is that long after I have ended my gaming career, this site and community will still be going strong.
That only happens with the continued support of you all. Know that it is YOU guys who make this place what it is.
Yeah we have a surplus of admins, and a few mods, and 2-300 users, but those things alone dont make a forum or a community what it is. Its the interaction. Its the content. Its the ideas and voices of its members no matter how or why they have found this place.
This is home.........so make it home.

Thanks all,
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Civil War!!!!!   Civil War!!!!! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 8:06 am

And now back to the sillyness.

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.

Back to top Go down
Jon1798
Seventh Nation
Jon1798

Nation Reputation : 17

PostSubject: Re: Civil War!!!!!   Civil War!!!!! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 8:07 am

I'm just curious cause I'm not sure I have a true grasp on what the groups are. What do I fall under?
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Civil War!!!!!   Civil War!!!!! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 8:22 am

Loyalist.

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

PostSubject: Re: Civil War!!!!!   Civil War!!!!! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 8:34 am

I'm not gonna have time to get you eight in the group this am. I have to go do some work today. I'll get to that tonight.

@Jon1798 wrote:
I'm just curious cause I'm not sure I have a true grasp on what the groups are. What do I fall under?

You're in the sexy dudes from New Orleans group.

You were acting in the The Loyalist group, but those who were not selected this time around are back to reflecting a normal forum user status.
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Civil War!!!!!   Civil War!!!!! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 8:37 am

I'll do it if you want.

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

PostSubject: Re: Civil War!!!!!   Civil War!!!!! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 8:38 am

Kiss
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Civil War!!!!!   Civil War!!!!! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 8:44 am

They are added to the group. Do I have to give each new member Permissions?

Edit: Nevermind sorted.

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Back to top Go down
Seyel
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Seyel

Nation Reputation : 82

PostSubject: Re: Civil War!!!!!   Civil War!!!!! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 8:48 am

@SixHousePull wrote:
I'm not gonna have time to get you eight in the group this am. I have to go do some work today. I'll get to that tonight.

I was going to do it for you, but I have seen that those 8 are already in the Loyalist Group, so I added the rank Loyalist in those that didn't have any.

EDIT: Lol, I just read Liam's post xD It seems that he was adding them to the groups at the same time I was checking if they were in and changing the ranks... lol

Civil War!!!!! - Page 8 SeyCivil War!!!!! - Page 8 2ba0co
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Civil War!!!!!   Civil War!!!!! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 8:51 am

Syncronisation!

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Back to top Go down
eattheword
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
eattheword

Nation Reputation : 111

PostSubject: Re: Civil War!!!!!   Civil War!!!!! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 1:01 pm

@Jon1798 wrote:
What do I fall under?

A bus or train is the most traditional method.
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Civil War!!!!!   Civil War!!!!! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 1:16 pm

Thats what I was thinking but I didn't know how to word it.

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Back to top Go down
kratosXS
Sixth Nation
kratosXS

Nation Reputation : 74

PostSubject: Re: Civil War!!!!!   Civil War!!!!! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 1:49 pm

@eattheword wrote:
@Jon1798 wrote:
What do I fall under?

Laughing Clap very good.
Back to top Go down
Jon1798
Seventh Nation
Jon1798

PostSubject: Re: Civil War!!!!!   Civil War!!!!! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 2:30 pm

kratosXSanta. wrote:
@eattheword wrote:
@Jon1798 wrote:
What do I fall under?

Laughing Clap very good.

Well, I think I would be thrown under the bus. But I could fall under a spell. Maybe I shouldn't drag this out. Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
rayray
Fifth Nation
rayray

Nation Reputation : 6

PostSubject: Re: Civil War!!!!!   Civil War!!!!! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 2:55 pm

I came in late to the party and even though I've read a good portion of the thread, I still have no idea what's going on.
Back to top Go down
Jon1798
Seventh Nation
Jon1798

PostSubject: Re: Civil War!!!!!   Civil War!!!!! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 3:00 pm

@rayray wrote:
I came in late to the party and even though I've read a good portion of the thread, I still have no idea what's going on.

You signing up got us extra bonus points. Thats whats most important. Smile
Back to top Go down
rayray
Fifth Nation
rayray

Nation Reputation : 6

PostSubject: Re: Civil War!!!!!   Civil War!!!!! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 3:07 pm

@Jon1798 wrote:
@rayray wrote:

So I'm a Loyalist then? or "Sexy dudes from New Orleans"? or both?
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Civil War!!!!!   Civil War!!!!! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 3:09 pm

Sexy dude from New Orleans.
Kiss

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Back to top Go down
Jon1798
Seventh Nation
Jon1798

PostSubject: Re: Civil War!!!!!   Civil War!!!!! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 3:25 pm

@rayray wrote:
@Jon1798 wrote:
@rayray wrote:

So I'm a Loyalist then? or "Sexy dudes from New Orleans"? or both?

We were loyalists for the purposes of the civil war (a game meant to help drive users and general board use). But haven't made the cut as far as loyalists on an every day basis.
Back to top Go down
SparklyBazongaz,
11th Nation
SparklyBazongaz,

Nation Reputation : 37

PostSubject: Re: Civil War!!!!!   Civil War!!!!! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 4:45 pm

I feel oh so very special Kiss
I really do love The sixth nation,
its my second home.. <3

cuz ya know... a house is my first. scratch
(that sounded wayyy better in my head)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Civil War!!!!!   Civil War!!!!! - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Civil War!!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nation :: Community Gatherings :: Contests and Events :: The Sixth Nations Civil War-
Jump to: