The Nation
Welcome to The Sixth Nation of Gamers. If you are not a registered member, please sign up today. It only takes a couple seconds.
Enjoy your stay.

Message Boards of the 6th Nation Community

Visit our Group Page on FaceBook!

Share | 

Are you a Loyalist?? (or how to be in the Loyalist group)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation
StreetxRacer13

Nation Reputation : 48

Are you a Loyalist?? (or how to be in the Loyalist group) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you a Loyalist?? (or how to be in the Loyalist group)   Are you a Loyalist?? (or how to be in the Loyalist group) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 11:07 pm

@-Six- wrote:
None of this is on topic.

I must ask, does that really surprise you?

And now it's time to return to the topic lol.
Back to top Go down
Seyel
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Seyel

Nation Reputation : 82

PostSubject: Re: Are you a Loyalist?? (or how to be in the Loyalist group)   Are you a Loyalist?? (or how to be in the Loyalist group) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 6:29 am

Back To Topic

We might be announcing new shiny Loyalists soon...

... only here, at sixthnation.com, today, do not miss it!

Laughing

Decision has been made, we are just delaying the announcement until people get excited enough in anticipation... Are you a Loyalist?? (or how to be in the Loyalist group) - Page 4 819481

Are you a Loyalist?? (or how to be in the Loyalist group) - Page 4 SeyAre you a Loyalist?? (or how to be in the Loyalist group) - Page 4 2ba0co
Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

Nation Reputation : 43

PostSubject: Re: Are you a Loyalist?? (or how to be in the Loyalist group)   Are you a Loyalist?? (or how to be in the Loyalist group) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 7:19 am

we are excited Are you a Loyalist?? (or how to be in the Loyalist group) - Page 4 831621 Smile
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Are you a Loyalist?? (or how to be in the Loyalist group)   Are you a Loyalist?? (or how to be in the Loyalist group) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 9:07 am

@Seyel wrote:
Back To Topic

We might be announcing new shiny Loyalists soon...

... only here, at sixthnation.com, today, do not miss it!

Laughing

Decision has been made, we are just delaying the announcement until people get excited enough in anticipation... Are you a Loyalist?? (or how to be in the Loyalist group) - Page 4 819481

Whooo! I'm excited! bounce
Back to top Go down
Insom
Eighth Nation
Insom

Nation Reputation : 29

PostSubject: Re: Are you a Loyalist?? (or how to be in the Loyalist group)   Are you a Loyalist?? (or how to be in the Loyalist group) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 9:27 am

And delaying it long enough that I'll be at work at ze moment of truth.........I'd rather be late than miss this.

And if I do miss it, congrats to the new Loyalists, I think I have an idea on three of them.

Anyways, whoever you are, well done. Clap
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Are you a Loyalist?? (or how to be in the Loyalist group)   Are you a Loyalist?? (or how to be in the Loyalist group) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 9:32 am

I don't have any suspicions as to who they are, but congratulations none the less!
Back to top Go down
Seyel
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Seyel

PostSubject: Re: Are you a Loyalist?? (or how to be in the Loyalist group)   Are you a Loyalist?? (or how to be in the Loyalist group) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 9:34 am

Are you a Loyalist?? (or how to be in the Loyalist group) - Page 4 SeyAre you a Loyalist?? (or how to be in the Loyalist group) - Page 4 2ba0co
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Are you a Loyalist?? (or how to be in the Loyalist group)   Are you a Loyalist?? (or how to be in the Loyalist group) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 9:51 am

cheers Hooray!
Back to top Go down
s1lv3r4554551n
Seventh Nation
s1lv3r4554551n

Nation Reputation : 18

PostSubject: Re: Are you a Loyalist?? (or how to be in the Loyalist group)   Are you a Loyalist?? (or how to be in the Loyalist group) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 11:13 pm

Ima make some predictions, here goes. Street, TRVJAG, and umm, hmmm, dunno..... I got nothing. Not to offend any of the new loyalists (I doubt I'm correct anyways) but I really don't keep track of this type of thing. Street and T stood out to me though.
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Are you a Loyalist?? (or how to be in the Loyalist group)   Are you a Loyalist?? (or how to be in the Loyalist group) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 11:27 pm

Thanks Silver lol. I think I'm a little bit too pessimistic to be a Loyalist lol.
Back to top Go down
s1lv3r4554551n
Seventh Nation
s1lv3r4554551n

Nation Reputation : 18

PostSubject: Re: Are you a Loyalist?? (or how to be in the Loyalist group)   Are you a Loyalist?? (or how to be in the Loyalist group) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 11:40 pm

You just lol'd twice, that's not pessimistic to me. Razz
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Are you a Loyalist?? (or how to be in the Loyalist group)   Are you a Loyalist?? (or how to be in the Loyalist group) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 11:42 pm

Haha thanks Silver. I just don't think I'd make a good Loyalist, that's all.
Back to top Go down
Seyel
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Seyel

PostSubject: Re: Are you a Loyalist?? (or how to be in the Loyalist group)   Are you a Loyalist?? (or how to be in the Loyalist group) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 4:17 pm

So... if you haven't noticed, the list of Loyalists has been reduced significantly. We had a Spring Cleaning, cleaned here and there, filed paperwork and removed inactive members. Currently, these are the active members in the Loyalist group:

• banded1
  • FlightOfGrey
  • Hoos
  • Insom
  • IrideaPalmer
  • KratosXS
  • RatchetH
  • SayberBANG!
  • Toxxy
  • Wadey
  • [big empty space]

Thank you all for remaining loyal to the community!!

Now... Are you a Loyalist?? (or how to be in the Loyalist group) - Page 4 514319 The place is tidy and sparkling clean... the list is done... oh, wait, there is room here for at least another Loyalist! .. I wonder what we could do about it....

[will continue soon]

Back to top Go down
Valkurie
Fifth Nation
Valkurie

Nation Reputation : 5

PostSubject: Re: Are you a Loyalist?? (or how to be in the Loyalist group)   Are you a Loyalist?? (or how to be in the Loyalist group) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 6:03 pm

*the suspense builds*
Back to top Go down
Azira
13th Nation
Azira

Nation Reputation : 100

PostSubject: Re: Are you a Loyalist?? (or how to be in the Loyalist group)   Are you a Loyalist?? (or how to be in the Loyalist group) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 8:00 pm

@Seyel wrote:
Now... Are you a Loyalist?? (or how to be in the Loyalist group) - Page 4 514319 The place is tidy and sparkling clean... the list is done... oh, wait, there is room here for at least another Loyalist! .. I wonder what we could do about it....

I have absolutely no idea.
Shrug
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are you a Loyalist?? (or how to be in the Loyalist group)   Are you a Loyalist?? (or how to be in the Loyalist group) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 9:18 pm

Im hoping it's who I think it is...O:
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Are you a Loyalist?? (or how to be in the Loyalist group)   Are you a Loyalist?? (or how to be in the Loyalist group) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 9:57 pm

The plot thickens...

Can't wait to see who it is.
Back to top Go down
Dingo
Ninth Nation
Dingo

Nation Reputation : 42

PostSubject: Re: Are you a Loyalist?? (or how to be in the Loyalist group)   Are you a Loyalist?? (or how to be in the Loyalist group) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 10:10 pm

Is it Bob?
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Are you a Loyalist?? (or how to be in the Loyalist group)   Are you a Loyalist?? (or how to be in the Loyalist group) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 10:55 pm

Who's Bob?
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: Are you a Loyalist?? (or how to be in the Loyalist group)   Are you a Loyalist?? (or how to be in the Loyalist group) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 4:27 am

Bob, down the road, always sits on his doorstep and plays the spoons.

Quote :
Listen to Liam. He makes sense. - Rxforwar

Quote :
"I agree with all Liam has said so far" - Seyel

Quote :
"Sorry Cel I agree with everything Liam has said so far." - Rrwatch

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."
You don't say much do you? :3" - vengeance7times

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.
Fuxkjb touch screeb ketboards." - iRideAPalmer

Are you a Loyalist?? (or how to be in the Loyalist group) - Page 4 Eb1yq9
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Are you a Loyalist?? (or how to be in the Loyalist group)   Are you a Loyalist?? (or how to be in the Loyalist group) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 4:39 pm

Sounds like loyalist material to me. That man is a hero without equal.
Back to top Go down
rrwatch
Seventh Nation
rrwatch

Nation Reputation : 63

PostSubject: Re: Are you a Loyalist?? (or how to be in the Loyalist group)   Are you a Loyalist?? (or how to be in the Loyalist group) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 6:03 pm

@StreetxRacer13 wrote:
Sounds like loyalist material to me. That man is a hero without equal.

I'm voting for you Street,,,,, Oops ! I can't vote but if I could ...... you would be da man !
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Are you a Loyalist?? (or how to be in the Loyalist group)   Are you a Loyalist?? (or how to be in the Loyalist group) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 8:33 pm

Lol thank you Rrwatch. It's the thought that counts. I think you deserve the spot as well quite frankly.
Back to top Go down
rrwatch
Seventh Nation
rrwatch

Nation Reputation : 63

PostSubject: Re: Are you a Loyalist?? (or how to be in the Loyalist group)   Are you a Loyalist?? (or how to be in the Loyalist group) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 1:29 am

@StreetxRacer13 wrote:
Lol thank you Rrwatch. It's the thought that counts. I think you deserve the spot as well quite frankly.

Thanks, but loyalty is a sustained quality. Over 8k posts over a couple of years, graphics request taker, premier auto-racing game expert of the nation and all around nice guy = Street. Not that I'm lobbying or anything there are a lot of qualified people and I'm sure one or more will be promoted to Loyalist status.
Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

Nation Reputation : 43

PostSubject: Re: Are you a Loyalist?? (or how to be in the Loyalist group)   Are you a Loyalist?? (or how to be in the Loyalist group) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 5:23 am

Who picks the new loyalists? Is it the Mod/Admin peeps
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are you a Loyalist?? (or how to be in the Loyalist group)   Are you a Loyalist?? (or how to be in the Loyalist group) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Are you a Loyalist?? (or how to be in the Loyalist group)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nation :: News in the Nation :: Things You Should Know-
Jump to: