The Nation
Welcome to The Sixth Nation of Gamers. If you are not a registered member, please sign up today. It only takes a couple seconds.
Enjoy your stay.

Message Boards of the 6th Nation Community

Visit our Group Page on FaceBook!

Share | 

Uncharted, Among Thieves video thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Leo_337
14th Nation
Leo_337

Nation Reputation : 113

Uncharted, Among Thieves video thread Empty
PostSubject: Uncharted, Among Thieves video thread   Uncharted, Among Thieves video thread Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 4:16 pm

All vids Uncharted... Very Happy= :D

The White Fang Rampants the Village. Very Happy= :D

S1lver455455in at the Plaza. Very Happy= :D

Turtlekid1 at the Museum. Very Happy= :D

Vrals at the Village. Very Happy= :D

Mitchellkillgour 'Furies' the Train wreck. Very Happy= :D

Last edited by Leo_337 on Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:15 pm; edited 15 times in total
Back to top Go down
TRVJAG1
Sixth Nation
TRVJAG1

Nation Reputation : 6

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted, Among Thieves video thread   Uncharted, Among Thieves video thread Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 5:14 pm

Nice video leo.

I like the start where you practically die instantly. lol.

idk why but i find it funny when im watching a video and then it says that the persons playing friend has gone offline. I just seem to be like lol.

I WANT MOAR.

Use the AK. Wink . You'll die more with the pistol. Mad .
Back to top Go down
Leo_337
14th Nation
Leo_337

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted, Among Thieves video thread   Uncharted, Among Thieves video thread Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 5:37 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

Use the AK. Wink . You'll die more with the pistol. Mad .

Actually I don't... The bullet spread with the AK means that hardly any of my bullets make contact, add on a healthy dose of server lag and I'm only really hitting the enemy with about 3 in 10 bullets fired. Mad At least with the pistol I can keep on target better with the more accurate aim, that thing can be like a sniper rifle over distance. Very Happy= :D

Thanks for the input though. Wink
Back to top Go down
Raistlin
Eighth Nation
Raistlin

Nation Reputation : 67

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted, Among Thieves video thread   Uncharted, Among Thieves video thread Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 10:12 pm

I'm gunna check that video out when the canuck game is over. But Leo, the Ak can be accurate. just don't hold the trigger down the whole time. As you know, the reticle starts out fairly small but as you continue firing, like you said, the spray and reticle gets larger. So, to maintain accuracy, hold the auto fire down until the reticle starts getting large then let go. Burst fire it. Trust me. I prefer the AK and M4 over the other weapons easily Smile Check my accuracy tutorial Smile
Back to top Go down
Raistlin
Eighth Nation
Raistlin

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted, Among Thieves video thread   Uncharted, Among Thieves video thread Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 11:11 pm

Double post with reason -

.33 - double down to start the game. Can't go wrong with that. But generally, you had cover there. Use it and blind fire so you have more cover than he does. Blind fire behind cover when they are in front of you = you win 90% of the time Smile

1.09 - hammer FTW! - But to get more life out of it in a 1 vs 1 situation like that hit them with the hammer shot, then switch to your sidearm. Easy kill. plus you get to keep more hammer ammo without wasting a booster spot for launch man Wink

4.06 - this is where an automatic weapon would have helped. Your accuracy is pretty solid from what I can see with the sidearm, but the other player had you locked. Either strafe a bit more or use an auto in this situation because that slight pause between trigger presses however small can bite you against other skilled players. (You can get away with it with new ones hehe. NO MERCY!)

5.19 ---- ooooh.....ohhhh shit! OMG. I just creamed. Dude....nice desert eagle snipe!!!! ( I had to replay it just to see it again) Excited

5.22 Holy F'n mother of dead baby jesus! I had seriously paused the playback in another IE window - switched to this one to provide my tips. So I typed that last one for 5.19 and then unpaused it to see another sick Eagle shot. Good awareness!

5.32 - Great example of how you can save your hammer shots Wink

5.47 - you got 'nade whored. Surprised the guy and he couldn't keep his stuff together so he had to throw a nade and say a prayer. Tough luck on that one.

6.03 - good anticipation. Potential double down nade kill. Too bad it didn't happen Tantrum

6:34 - Usually I would have gone back at the ledge to get ready for a kick off or to fire at them as you did think they were coming after you which is why you took cover. Its fine that you did instead take cover but in that instance, center your camera so that you can see the whole ledge. If the guy had followed you from the middle to the far right of the ledge you would have never seen him climb up and he would have got you from behind.

7.27 - you were the superior marksman. Period. That guy had no excuse. Auto vs handgun.....yeesh. Leo = pwnz0r in that showdown.

So overall approx 1.8 K/D. That was a solid match. Well played. The main thing that worked well in your favor is that you were active. You were constantly on the move and not camping. For the weapon you're comfy with thats the right playstyle for sure. The only thing that could be an issue right now would be your camera angles. Aside from that dude....good playing! If you ever catch me on send invites so we can set up some games. . Eve and I had a couple good matches today Smile So it would be awesome to get some more in with ya.
Back to top Go down
Leo_337
14th Nation
Leo_337

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted, Among Thieves video thread   Uncharted, Among Thieves video thread Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 4:30 am

Thanks man, appreciate the comments. Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
eve
Eighth Nation
eve

Nation Reputation : 26

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted, Among Thieves video thread   Uncharted, Among Thieves video thread Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 5:54 pm

I WAS IN THE VIDEO!!! affraid affraid affraid cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Leo_337
14th Nation
Leo_337

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted, Among Thieves video thread   Uncharted, Among Thieves video thread Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 5:45 am

Well... Kind of. Puzzled

If we get some more games in when you're online there's a good chance you might be in another one. Wink
Back to top Go down
eve
Eighth Nation
eve

Nation Reputation : 26

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted, Among Thieves video thread   Uncharted, Among Thieves video thread Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 6:22 am

YAY!|
i like that sounds of that cheers
Back to top Go down
SpongeBobNoPants
Ninth Nation
SpongeBobNoPants

Nation Reputation : 19

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted, Among Thieves video thread   Uncharted, Among Thieves video thread Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 4:03 am

Leo- I sent you a couple vids for your input, hope to hear from you. Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
Leo_337
14th Nation
Leo_337

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted, Among Thieves video thread   Uncharted, Among Thieves video thread Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 4:31 am

Yeah, I had a look at the weekend, bud... I'm going to have to work at it a bit more, I was having trouble getting the capture card working on my new PC. Mad

I'll post them up when I can. Wink
Back to top Go down
SpongeBobNoPants
Ninth Nation
SpongeBobNoPants

Nation Reputation : 19

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted, Among Thieves video thread   Uncharted, Among Thieves video thread Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 12:33 am

Thanks babe!
Back to top Go down
Leo_337
14th Nation
Leo_337

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted, Among Thieves video thread   Uncharted, Among Thieves video thread Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 4:35 am

Endlo's perfect FALness added to OP.

Last edited by Leo337 on Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Leo_337
14th Nation
Leo_337

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted, Among Thieves video thread   Uncharted, Among Thieves video thread Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 2:12 pm

UPDATED.

Video of VashWatters at the Village added to OP. Wink
Back to top Go down
banded1
Tenth Nation
banded1

Nation Reputation : 59

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted, Among Thieves video thread   Uncharted, Among Thieves video thread Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 4:35 pm

what was the theory?
Back to top Go down
Leo_337
14th Nation
Leo_337

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted, Among Thieves video thread   Uncharted, Among Thieves video thread Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 4:59 pm

GAU-snipe-ology? Thinking

Laughing
Back to top Go down
banded1
Tenth Nation
banded1

Nation Reputation : 59

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted, Among Thieves video thread   Uncharted, Among Thieves video thread Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 5:21 pm

ohh. the unlimited range? lol

i though every one knew about that alreay scratch
Back to top Go down
Turtle
Sixth Nation
Turtle

Nation Reputation : 15

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted, Among Thieves video thread   Uncharted, Among Thieves video thread Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 7:21 pm

Finally stopped being lazy and recorded my first-ever Rage. Gotta love that Moss-12. Also, the quality sucks - sorry about that. Also also, if this is in the wrong place, move it or remove it or whatever - sorry about that, too.
Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

Nation Reputation : 41

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted, Among Thieves video thread   Uncharted, Among Thieves video thread Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 4:07 pm

Here is a couple of my videos.

Double kill with 1 shot of the shotgun
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Good shield usage gameplay (got a streak with it twice). It is on 1.04 or older though, so getting shot in the back then doing a 180 turn and surviving is much harder now

22-9 DM with invalid and half loaded on facility (just an all around great match for me)
Back to top Go down
Raistlin
Eighth Nation
Raistlin

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted, Among Thieves video thread   Uncharted, Among Thieves video thread Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 7:39 pm

nice ones fang and turtle! Smile
Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted, Among Thieves video thread   Uncharted, Among Thieves video thread Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 9:26 am

.33 - double down to start the game. Can't go wrong with that. But generally, you had cover there. Use it and blind fire so you have more cover than he does. Blind fire behind cover when they are in front of you = you win 90% of the time Smile

1.09 - hammer FTW! - But to get more life out of it in a 1 vs 1 situation like that hit them with the hammer shot, then switch to your sidearm. Easy kill. plus you get to keep more hammer ammo without wasting a booster spot for launch man Wink

4.06 - this is where an automatic weapon would have helped. Your accuracy is pretty solid from what I can see with the sidearm, but the other player had you locked. Either strafe a bit more or use an auto in this situation because that slight pause between trigger presses however small can bite you against other skilled players. (You can get away with it with new ones hehe. NO MERCY!)

5.19 ---- ooooh.....ohhhh shit! OMG. I just creamed. Dude....nice desert eagle snipe!!!! ( I had to replay it just to see it again) Excited

5.22 Holy F'n mother of dead baby jesus! I had seriously paused the playback in another IE window - switched to this one to provide my tips. So I typed that last one for 5.19 and then unpaused it to see another sick Eagle shot. Good awareness!

5.32 - Great example of how you can save your hammer shots Wink

5.47 - you got 'nade whored. Surprised the guy and he couldn't keep his stuff together so he had to throw a nade and say a prayer. Tough luck on that one.

6.03 - good anticipation. Potential double down nade kill. Too bad it didn't happen Tantrum

6:34 - Usually I would have gone back at the ledge to get ready for a kick off or to fire at them as you did think they were coming after you which is why you took cover. Its fine that you did instead take cover but in that instance, center your camera so that you can see the whole ledge. If the guy had followed you from the middle to the far right of the ledge you would have never seen him climb up and he would have got you from behind.

7.27 - you were the superior marksman. Period. That guy had no excuse. Auto vs handgun.....yeesh. Leo = pwnz0r in that showdown.

So overall approx 1.8 K/D. That was a solid match. Well played. The main thing that worked well in your favor is that you were active. You were constantly on the move and not camping. For the weapon you're comfy with thats the right playstyle for sure. The only thing that could be an issue right now would be your camera angles. Aside from that dude....good playing! If you ever catch me on send invites so we can set up some games. . Eve and I had a couple good matches today Smile So it would be awesome to get some more in with ya.
raist would you mind giving me that sort of feed back on a match? not on of my youtube videos (I only upload my best matches) I'll send you a cinema file.
Back to top Go down
Reo
Sixth Nation
Reo

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted, Among Thieves video thread   Uncharted, Among Thieves video thread Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 9:39 am

Double post with reason - .
raist would you mind giving me that sort of feed back on a match? not on of my youtube videos (I only upload my best matches) I'll send you a cinema file.

It would be even better if you could post it on here so we all can learn a thing or two Wink
Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted, Among Thieves video thread   Uncharted, Among Thieves video thread Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 10:15 am

It would be even better if you could post it on here so we all can learn a thing or two Wink

I cant record anything anymore. Maybe Raist can
Back to top Go down
Endlo-
Sixth Nation
Endlo-

Nation Reputation : 36

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted, Among Thieves video thread   Uncharted, Among Thieves video thread Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 11:19 am

Ask Leo, maybe? I know he's recorded a few videos for us, he put up one of my FAL games, and Vash's GAU insanity.
Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted, Among Thieves video thread   Uncharted, Among Thieves video thread Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 11:20 am

btw did you watch the triple pulldown vid?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted, Among Thieves video thread   Uncharted, Among Thieves video thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Uncharted, Among Thieves video thread

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nation :: User Gen :: User Vids and Montages-
Jump to: