Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 21 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

Nation Reputation : 48

Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh.... - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh....   Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh.... - Page 14 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 11:58 pm

Oh, I see, thanks there Monkey. I've heard there's a stranger that's easy to miss during the story, and does not appear after the game if you don't complete the task. How do I know which one it its in advance?
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

Nation Reputation : 211

PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh....   Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh.... - Page 14 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 12:29 am

I'm not sure. Puzzled Never came up for me. If I had to guess, I'd say California is probably it. Wouldn't swear to it though. There's a nice guide at GameFaqs though if you don't want to miss any.
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh....   Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh.... - Page 14 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 1:08 am

Thanks Monkey, guess I'll just work on doing the strangers' tasks while doing the story mode.
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh....   Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh.... - Page 14 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 4:06 am

Most of them trigger at about the time you'll be in the area they are due to the story taking you that way anyhow, so it's not too hard.
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh....   Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh.... - Page 14 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 4:06 am

I think it is the California one alright cause i can't get the bugger to appear.
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh....   Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh.... - Page 14 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 4:09 am

Are you just watching the map for him, or did you go to where he should be personally?
Here:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Guy was having the same problem. I got the accept, but imo the other guy had the better answer.
Back to top Go down
Hoos
Fifth Nation
Hoos

Nation Reputation : 37

PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh....   Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh.... - Page 14 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 6:48 am

StreetxRacer13 wrote:
Oh, I see, thanks there Monkey. I've heard there's a stranger that's easy to miss during the story, and does not appear after the game if you don't complete the task. How do I know which one it its in advance?

It's prob the I know You stranger mission. It can't be completed after the game.
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh....   Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh.... - Page 14 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 7:49 am

That's true. I forgot that one. You encounter that one 3 times, SR. Once in each territory. The final one is in West Elizabeth. Make sure you get it when it appears. Don't worry. As long as you've found the other two by then, it'll be a big purple spot on your map.
Back to top Go down
Hoos
Fifth Nation
Hoos

PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh....   Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh.... - Page 14 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 8:04 am

One thing that I did late in the game when I was grinding out my 100% was to advance time a lot. This made the stranger missions and bounties pop up quicker. All you have to do is go to a save location and then hit the save game. You can then cancel out without doing a full save. Each time that you do that it advances the game 6 or 7 hours. I’d do this 4 times in a row and be on a new day.
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh....   Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh.... - Page 14 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 9:03 am

I did that too. It does help. Especially with bounties which you can only get one of a day per location.
Back to top Go down
SpongeBobNoPants
Loyalist
Loyalist
SpongeBobNoPants

Nation Reputation : 22

PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh....   Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh.... - Page 14 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 12:25 am

Just got RDR, and boy is it a fun game!
Gonna play the campaign for the first week, then jump on some MP with ya guys. Cool
Back to top Go down
neo267
Third Nation

Nation Reputation : 2

PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh....   Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh.... - Page 14 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 12:49 am

Welcome to RDR Sponge. You are in for one hell of a ride with this game, i can assure you of that. Enjoy Smile

Got the game 11 days ago. I am so completely addicted to it, I haven't played anything else for a while now. I am yet to finish the campaign, i keep getting distracted by other activites. my game stats says i have completed 50% of the game now. That i think is mostly because of other activities. Wonder what would be the completion percentage if you just do the campaign without doing other activities?

P.S I haven't even seen what multiplayer is like!! This game is worth every penny you shell out for it

Last edited by neo267 on Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:04 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
SpongeBobNoPants
Loyalist
Loyalist
SpongeBobNoPants

PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh....   Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh.... - Page 14 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 12:53 am

Thanks Neo!
Looking forward to it, havent had anytime today to play, just started the campaign, got to finish hunting with the chick and had to leave.
Sad
Tomorrow morning Ill be on my horse, riding towards the sunrise, guaranteed.
Cool
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh....   Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh.... - Page 14 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 2:03 am

Thanks for the tips Hoos and Monkey. I'll be sure to hit the strangers along the way while I'm doing the story missions.

Hooray Sponge! cheers Glad to hear you finally got the game and are enjoying it.
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh....   Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh.... - Page 14 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 2:21 am

Spongebobnopants wrote:
Just got RDR, and boy is it a fun game!
Gonna play the campaign for the first week, then jump on some MP with ya guys. Cool

You should jump in Saturday morning long enough to get the posse trophy with us! Smile
Back to top Go down
SpongeBobNoPants
Loyalist
Loyalist
SpongeBobNoPants

PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh....   Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh.... - Page 14 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 2:23 am

Well, I am off Saturday.....
cheers
Back to top Go down
Porky
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Porky

Nation Reputation : 42

PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh....   Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh.... - Page 14 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 2:27 am

Dooo eeet Spongeypoos, dooo eeeettt bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
SpongeBobNoPants
Loyalist
Loyalist
SpongeBobNoPants

PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh....   Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh.... - Page 14 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 2:28 am

I already deed it and it cost me about $500 a month for child support.
Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh....   Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh.... - Page 14 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 3:35 am

Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh.... - Page 14 886746
Back to top Go down
SpongeBobNoPants
Loyalist
Loyalist
SpongeBobNoPants

PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh....   Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh.... - Page 14 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 4:55 am

Dudes!
Dont forget to sign up here-->
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thanks SR for the add!
Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh....   Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh.... - Page 14 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 5:18 am

I'm on it already.
oliam0
sent you an add.
Back to top Go down
SpongeBobNoPants
Loyalist
Loyalist
SpongeBobNoPants

PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh....   Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh.... - Page 14 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 5:20 am

cheers
Back to top Go down
Hoos
Fifth Nation
Hoos

PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh....   Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh.... - Page 14 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 8:25 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Red Dead Saturday!

WHEN: 9am EST

WHY: To get the Posse Up! Trophy that has been eluding many of us. We need 8 people to make this work!

HOW: I will start inviting people into the game at 9am. Once a person enters the room, I will send them a posse invite. Hopefully, we will get an 8 person posse and the trophy. If it works, I will back out of the room and the 2nd person in the party will take it over. I will then rejoin the posse as the 8th member. We will continue to rotate until everybody has the trophy.[/size]

Last edited by Hoos on Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh....   Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh.... - Page 14 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 8:28 am

Hoos wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Red Dead Saturday!

WHEN: 9am EST

WHY: To get the Posse Up! Trophy that has been eluding many of us. We need 8 people to make this work!

HOW: I will start inviting people into the game at 9am. Once a person enters the room, I will send them a posse invite. Hopefully, we will get an 8 person posse and the trophy. If it works, I will back out if the room and the 2nd person in the party will take it over. I will then rejoin the posse as the 8th member. We will continue to rotate until everybody has the trophy.[/size]

Do not forget to bump this later on.
Back to top Go down
Dingo
Ninth Nation
Dingo

Nation Reputation : 42

PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh....   Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh.... - Page 14 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 10:23 am

Me nearly done all flower hunts, just 1 to go.

Me doing it on public roam and got this kid who asked dumb Q's

Kid- Why you getting flowers for?
Me- Me marking me turf so please leave until me snake empty.
Kid- Snake? Where?
Me- In me pants watering the flowers.
Kid- *Odd noise then shoots at me*
Me- Spaghetti power *sawn off shotty to kids face*
Kid- WTF, you F'ing **** *Spawns near me and shoots at me again*
Me- Fetch boy *Throws TNT at kid*
Kid- *Dies and leaves*
Back to top Go down

Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh....

View previous topic View next topic Back to top