The Nation
Welcome to The Sixth Nation of Gamers. If you are not a registered member, please sign up today. It only takes a couple seconds.
Enjoy your stay.

Message Boards of the 6th Nation Community

The Futurama Thread - 7th season on the way!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

The Futurama Thread - 7th season on the way! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Futurama Thread - 7th season on the way!   The Futurama Thread - 7th season on the way! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 4:28 am

... Suspect
"Kiss my shiny metal ass"

Quote :
Listen to Liam. He makes sense. - Rxforwar

Quote :
"I agree with all Liam has said so far" - Seyel

Quote :
"Sorry Cel I agree with everything Liam has said so far." - Rrwatch

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."
You don't say much do you? :3" - vengeance7times

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.
Fuxkjb touch screeb ketboards." - iRideAPalmer

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Dmick024
Sixth Nation
Dmick024

Nation Reputation : 12

PostSubject: Re: The Futurama Thread - 7th season on the way!   The Futurama Thread - 7th season on the way! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 8:01 am

if you have the dvd's i highly recommend the commentaries. john dimaggio and billy west are on most of them and the supervising director david x cohen are laugh riots!

"i suffer from a very sexy disorder... kif whats its called?"

::patented kif sigh:: "sex-lexia"
Back to top Go down
Jmw566
Seventh Nation
Jmw566

Nation Reputation : 22

PostSubject: Re: The Futurama Thread - 7th season on the way!   The Futurama Thread - 7th season on the way! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 9:25 am

DEATH

BY

SNOO-SNOO
Back to top Go down
Dmick024
Sixth Nation
Dmick024

Nation Reputation : 12

PostSubject: Re: The Futurama Thread - 7th season on the way!   The Futurama Thread - 7th season on the way! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 5:21 pm

i loved how the skeletons had crushed pelvises, but had smiles on thier faces. and one had a cigarette, lol.
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

Nation Reputation : 48

PostSubject: Re: The Futurama Thread - 7th season on the way!   The Futurama Thread - 7th season on the way! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 5:58 pm

So what did you guys think about the last season ?

Me? the first few episodes were pretty terrible, like simpsons after season 7.. it didnt even feel like I was watching futurama, the stories weren't even finished and usually ended on some stupid joke.
The futurama I know set up a story and usually gives a pretty satisfying ending, this how ever, its like they stopped writing after the set up and just said "screw it we will cut it here"

but the other half redeemed itself though, even though it didn't come near the charm of the original series.
Back to top Go down
Azira
13th Nation
Azira

Nation Reputation : 100

PostSubject: Re: The Futurama Thread - 7th season on the way!   The Futurama Thread - 7th season on the way! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 6:01 pm

The season is only half-finished as far as I know. The first episodes were a bit odd tbh, but they did change networks so I think they were trying to get the audience interested, then go back to more traditional Futurama.

Also,

Yay Futurama discussion! cheers
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: The Futurama Thread - 7th season on the way!   The Futurama Thread - 7th season on the way! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 6:05 pm

Really ? :O its only half finished ?.. I didnt know that..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Futurama Thread - 7th season on the way!   The Futurama Thread - 7th season on the way! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 6:06 pm

I loved the second half of the last season. There were some quality episodes, specifically "Law and Oracle". I couldn't stop laughing on that episode...Laughing

My favorite was definitely "The Late Philip J. Fry", though. I bought that one off of the PSN because I liked it so much.
Back to top Go down
Azira
13th Nation
Azira

PostSubject: Re: The Futurama Thread - 7th season on the way!   The Futurama Thread - 7th season on the way! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 6:06 pm

Wait, is there more? Shocked

*Goes Googling
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: The Futurama Thread - 7th season on the way!   The Futurama Thread - 7th season on the way! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 6:07 pm

Yeah, law and oracle was pretty funny, Very Happy= :D one of the more traditional futurama episode.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Futurama Thread - 7th season on the way!   The Futurama Thread - 7th season on the way! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 6:08 pm

Oh, and I can't wait for the new season! Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: The Futurama Thread - 7th season on the way!   The Futurama Thread - 7th season on the way! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 6:08 pm

NEW SEASON.. When, Where, How Shocked
Back to top Go down
Azira
13th Nation
Azira

PostSubject: Re: The Futurama Thread - 7th season on the way!   The Futurama Thread - 7th season on the way! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 6:10 pm

Woah woah woah, I've seen up to the Christmas special of season 6. I haven't seen the rest of it. If you guys talk about spoiler it and label the spoilers! Evil or Very Mad

There will be a seventh season of Futurama, so if it seemed like it left on a cliffhanger that was probably because they knew they'd be making more.

Ninja's by Ratchet
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Futurama Thread - 7th season on the way!   The Futurama Thread - 7th season on the way! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 6:11 pm

Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: The Futurama Thread - 7th season on the way!   The Futurama Thread - 7th season on the way! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 6:12 pm

I thought they only had a one year contract.. this is awesome, more futurama Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Futurama Thread - 7th season on the way!   The Futurama Thread - 7th season on the way! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 6:14 pm

I didn't think much of it when I saw the commercial, but yes, it's coming back. I'm pretty damn excited, mainly because I love this series to death.
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: The Futurama Thread - 7th season on the way!   The Futurama Thread - 7th season on the way! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 6:16 pm

yeah, I mean.. Who doesnt like futurama Razz I think I still have a vhs recording of the first 3 episodes.
Back to top Go down
Azira
13th Nation
Azira

PostSubject: Re: The Futurama Thread - 7th season on the way!   The Futurama Thread - 7th season on the way! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 6:17 pm

Being in Canada sucks. I will try to find a way to finish the season ASAP.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Futurama Thread - 7th season on the way!   The Futurama Thread - 7th season on the way! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 6:18 pm

That's freaking awesome. The original episodes, although corny compared to some of the later ones, are still amazing. I really need to watch through a lot of them again. Comedy Central, marathon please? Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: The Futurama Thread - 7th season on the way!   The Futurama Thread - 7th season on the way! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 6:19 pm

Sheogorath wrote:
Im not saying you should illegaly download them, not saying that at all.. only if your a criminal. Razz

Ratchett- Nothing beats watching futurama on a shitty tube tv on vhs Razz

Last edited by jolli-timer on Wed May 09, 2012 6:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Futurama Thread - 7th season on the way!   The Futurama Thread - 7th season on the way! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 6:20 pm

jolli-timer wrote:
Im not saying you should illegaly download them, not saying that at all.. only if your a criminal. Razz

I haven't done that for Robot Chicken before. No sir.
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: The Futurama Thread - 7th season on the way!   The Futurama Thread - 7th season on the way! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 6:21 pm

No sir.. you shouldnt do that for any TV-show.. no sirrie bob.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Futurama Thread - 7th season on the way!   The Futurama Thread - 7th season on the way! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 6:23 pm

Why in heavens would I do such a thing? Now then, Comedy Central would you please...

Back to top Go down
Azira
13th Nation
Azira

PostSubject: Re: The Futurama Thread - 7th season on the way!   The Futurama Thread - 7th season on the way! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 6:24 pm

Guys... let's not be going near questionable methods of acquiring things. Razz
Back to top Go down
The Last Ninja
Fifth Nation
The Last Ninja

Nation Reputation : 19

PostSubject: Re: The Futurama Thread - 7th season on the way!   The Futurama Thread - 7th season on the way! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 8:10 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

Pretty sure you can watch the latest episode from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Futurama Thread - 7th season on the way!   The Futurama Thread - 7th season on the way! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Futurama Thread - 7th season on the way!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nation :: Entertainment :: Random Chat :: Television and Movies-
Jump to: