Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

Nation Reputation : 180

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 11 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 3:05 pm

I would B, but Im not sure if and when I'll be able to get on in the day hours.
I'll be on tonight for sure.
Back to top Go down
banded1
Loyalist
Loyalist
banded1

Nation Reputation : 59

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 11 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 7:43 pm

ill see if i can make it a bit later when youre on
Back to top Go down
SpongeBobNoPants
Loyalist
Loyalist
SpongeBobNoPants

Nation Reputation : 22

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 11 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 9:51 am

Me & Dingo were fuckin ' shit up rite nao! ME= Guns firing MINGO= Guns firing
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

Nation Reputation : 48

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 11 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 11:15 am

eattheword wrote:
@Street: p. o. s. i. t. i. v. e. Wink

Lol can't tell you how many times I've tried that and it's blown up in my face. Not just in this game mind you.
Back to top Go down
Hoos
Fifth Nation
Hoos

Nation Reputation : 37

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 11 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 12:00 pm

Below is a minitage. It was supposed to be a montage but I got sidetracked and hadn't returned to finish it. Maybe I will get back to it one day. scratch

It was still rendering so it might be a little fuzzy for a while.

Back to top Go down
Leo_337
14th Nation
Leo_337

Nation Reputation : 113

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 11 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 12:56 pm

Barrett spam. tongue

Nice, Huey. Very Happy= :D

The audio was out for me, not sure if it's a processing thing or not, but you might want to check it out in case it's that "Vegas audio glitch" I've heard about. Wink
Back to top Go down
omega9
Ninth Nation
omega9

Nation Reputation : 29

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 11 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 1:18 pm

Good song choice.
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 11 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 1:24 pm

Excellent video Hoos. I know it was Disturbed, but what's the song? I have all of their albums except the new one.

**EDIT** Nevermind I found it :]
Back to top Go down
eve
Eighth Nation
eve

Nation Reputation : 28

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 11 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 2:05 pm

seee;)
disturbed it a good band
Back to top Go down
eattheword
Loyalist
Loyalist
eattheword

Nation Reputation : 111

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 11 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 2:13 pm

I stil think someone should do a montage with a Neil Diamond soundtrack.
Back to top Go down
eve
Eighth Nation
eve

Nation Reputation : 28

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 11 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 2:15 pm

someone from PwNY would do it if you asked Wink
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

Nation Reputation : 180

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 11 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 7:40 pm

My God Hoos

1:26 Shocked

And why do they always line up for you?
This is the 2nd one Ive watched where there was a line of dudes waiting to be Hoos-A-nated.
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 11 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 9:47 pm

I could use your help out there everyone. I'm trying to make a good MW 2 playlist to listen to while playing the game. I'm looking for your help to get some good ass kicking, epic motivating and just all around pulse pounding music to play while gaming in MW 2. What songs do you all listen do while playing? Any suggestions let me know, I'm looking for some good stuff to get my psyched up and "into the zone" (maybe it will help me play better lol)
Back to top Go down
omega9
Ninth Nation
omega9

Nation Reputation : 29

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 11 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 10:53 pm

Make a thread in the Music section, and I'll give you plenty of songs.
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 11 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 10:54 pm

Roger that. As soon as I finish my papers I'll get to it.

But for now, I leave you with a big

Back To Topic sign...
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 11 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 4:38 am

Sometimes I just wanna see the kill cam reactions of the people hoos kills.
Back to top Go down
eattheword
Loyalist
Loyalist
eattheword

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 11 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 4:46 am

I would love to have seen a killcam last night. I had just unlocked akimbo Model 1887s (I know, but it's the first time I've had 'em and you have to try them out) and was running around Afghan with Marathon Pro on. On the sniping ledge I found three of the enemy team. I ran up behind them, shottied two of them and melee'd the third in the space of about 1 second. I would love to have seen that from any of their killcams! The sad thing was, I was 12 for 7 at that point and had to quit to go and deal with one of the kids. This morning before leaving for work I thought I'd see if the magic was stlll there: 10 for 23. I guess not. Perhaps Afghan is the ideal map for akimbo 1887s (it was Invasion this morning)?
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 11 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 4:49 am

I think it was cause your reaction time was down due to been awakening recently.
Nice shooting tex
Back to top Go down
eattheword
Loyalist
Loyalist
eattheword

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 11 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 4:56 am

Also, I think before 0700 my interwebs iz REALLY slow (the matchmaker got all the way up to the "<130ms ping" thing before it found a game this morning) and I think there's a delay between me pushing the fire button and the gun in the game going off: that's the only reason I've got for going 10 for 23 and 1 for 7 in my two games this morning. I mean, I know I'm not a pro player but even I'm not that bad.
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 11 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 5:09 am

I think mine is starting to fix itself out, could not connect after the 3.30 update but seems that it may be okay now, I'll try later on.
Back to top Go down
TRVJAG1
Sixth Nation
TRVJAG1

Nation Reputation : 6

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 11 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 6:11 am

Go Eat. Afghan is one of the only good maps for Akimbo 1887's. Marathon, Stopping and SitRep will make you quite hard to get, as the speed and ability to have more power + seeing explosives gives you a good way of telling where people are.
Back to top Go down
eattheword
Loyalist
Loyalist
eattheword

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 11 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 6:13 am

Yup, got Marathon and Stopping Power. Hadn't thought of Sitrep -- I've been using Ninja. Thinking
Back to top Go down
Hoos
Fifth Nation
Hoos

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 11 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 12:17 pm

SixHousePull wrote:
1:26 Shocked

Yea, I’m glad that shot worked. It’s weird sometimes how different shots look on video than in-game.

I had one of my best trick shots ever on Rust. I was at the very top of rust and saw a guy. So, I decided to try for a jump snipe. I jumped off the top of Rust and on the way down, I got him. I was like, wow, that is going to look really nice.

So, I go to the tape and take a look. The entire thing happens so fast that you can’t even tell that I got him mid-air. The shot is taken and then my character just does a little bounce as he hits the ground. I had to scrap the clip even tho it was really one of my better shots.

Another interesting one was that Intervention snipe that I got jumping off the deck in Terminal. When I slowed that clip down, the guy that I sniped is not in the clip. He completely vanishes from the scope view. He’s there, I scope, he vanishes, the shot is taken and the points show up, the guy is still not there, and then at the very end he is laying on the floor. I guess it’s some sort of quirk in the graphics engine.
Back to top Go down
Toxxy
Ninth Nation
Toxxy

Nation Reputation : 23

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 11 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 12:42 pm

Cool
Up for a customs bash friday anyone?
Very Happy= :D
Hoos I owe you a few stabbs still...
Smile
Back to top Go down
Hoos
Fifth Nation
Hoos

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 11 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 12:50 pm

ToXXic wrote:
Hoos I owe you a few stabbs still...
Smile

I’m pretty sure you’ve stabbed me in the back enough. You’re my personal Jack Jill the Ripper. affraid
Back to top Go down

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top