The Nation
Welcome to The Sixth Nation of Gamers. If you are not a registered member, please sign up today. It only takes a couple seconds.
Enjoy your stay.

Message Boards of the 6th Nation Community

Visit our Group Page on FaceBook!

Share | 

Mod Nation Racers

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
mossy_oak01
Fourth Nation
mossy_oak01

Nation Reputation : 1

Mod Nation Racers - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod Nation Racers   Mod Nation Racers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 4:59 pm

Stellazira wrote:
I hated Motorstorm. Evil or Very Mad Thank goodness I didn't really have to pay for it.

Probably my favorite off road game but it's AI has got cussed all to hell by me. Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
Charlitos
Seventh Nation
Charlitos

Nation Reputation : 19

PostSubject: Re: Mod Nation Racers   Mod Nation Racers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 11:52 pm

I would think that there would be some chat regarding this, baring the released demo, and launch on Tuesday(in America anyway, dam Europeans Smile ) I will definetly be getting this game, and if anyone else might...we need a party. I hope that the party system is as good as some of the other onling games that are being enjoyed right now.

I really wish that the demo had more options, but there are some guys who have the full game on youtube [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
This really makes me want to play this game a lot, because after like 4 months of nothing but Uncharted 2, I am ready to move on. I will still play the other games, though Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
mossy_oak01
Fourth Nation
mossy_oak01

PostSubject: Re: Mod Nation Racers   Mod Nation Racers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 9:04 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I would think that there would be some chat regarding this, baring the released demo, and launch on Tuesday(in America anyway, dam Europeans Smile ) I will definetly be getting this game, and if anyone else might...we need a party. I hope that the party system is as good as some of the other onling games that are being enjoyed right now.

I really wish that the demo had more options, but there are some guys who have the full game on youtube [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
This really makes me want to play this game a lot, because after like 4 months of nothing but Uncharted 2, I am ready to move on. I will still play the other games, though Very Happy= :D

I'll be on Tues evening. I usually get online after my son goes to bed around 9:00-9:45 EST. I hope to get some mods and practice in with my son when I get home. He just laughs at the toilet race set. Does't take much to amuse a 4 yr old. Laughing
Back to top Go down
-Dj-
Seventh Nation
-Dj-

Nation Reputation : -1

PostSubject: Re: Mod Nation Racers   Mod Nation Racers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 2:05 pm

i'm buying this game for my GF
Back to top Go down
Raistlin
Eighth Nation
Raistlin

Nation Reputation : 67

PostSubject: Re: Mod Nation Racers   Mod Nation Racers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 4:03 pm

You, sir are a good man. The question is who's going to get more enjoyment out of it? :p
Back to top Go down
-Dj-
Seventh Nation
-Dj-

PostSubject: Re: Mod Nation Racers   Mod Nation Racers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 5:45 pm

You, sir are a good man. The question is who's going to get more enjoyment out of it? :p
mostly i wont play it
she moving in a week or so
Back to top Go down
Charlitos
Seventh Nation
Charlitos

PostSubject: Re: Mod Nation Racers   Mod Nation Racers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 7:39 am

mostly i wont play it
she moving in a week or so
Sad Ok.
Well ho is planning on getting this sometime cheers
Back to top Go down
-Dj-
Seventh Nation
-Dj-

PostSubject: Re: Mod Nation Racers   Mod Nation Racers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 11:42 pm

i love this game
i'm totally buying this game again in a week or so Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
Charlitos
Seventh Nation
Charlitos

PostSubject: Re: Mod Nation Racers   Mod Nation Racers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 12:34 am

This game is beast! I got it yesterday, and it is really fun cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
mossy_oak01
Fourth Nation
mossy_oak01

PostSubject: Re: Mod Nation Racers   Mod Nation Racers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 11:47 am

I agree. Very fun indeed. I played it on release day for about 2.35 hours and had a blast. I probably won be on again until fri or sat night. I need to add you charlitos and dj if you guys are interested in partying in the casual races. I don't think a party stays together in xp races.
Back to top Go down
-Dj-
Seventh Nation
-Dj-

PostSubject: Re: Mod Nation Racers   Mod Nation Racers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 12:12 pm

I agree. Very fun indeed. I played it on release day for about 2.35 hours and had a blast. I probably won be on again until fri or sat night. I need to add you charlitos and dj if you guys are interested in partying in the casual races. I don't think a party stays together in xp races.
i think i still have room on my buddy list

Last edited by -Dj- on Fri May 28, 2010 12:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Charlitos
Seventh Nation
Charlitos

PostSubject: Re: Mod Nation Racers   Mod Nation Racers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 2:10 pm

Yeah, mossy we should go together. I suck at online, but I am in the forth tour in carrer mode Wink It was weird, when I opened my game there was a free Sackboy Mod code inside Smile
Back to top Go down
mossy_oak01
Fourth Nation
mossy_oak01

PostSubject: Re: Mod Nation Racers   Mod Nation Racers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 2:57 pm

Yeah, mossy we should go together. I suck at online, but I am in the forth tour in carrer mode Wink It was weird, when I opened my game there was a free Sackboy Mod code inside Smile

I hit the online first. I 've only done 3 races in career mode. Embarassed I messed around in the big hub done some xp and casual races. Tried the hot lap and that kind of stuff. There are some really awsome looking mods people have made too. I'll send you an invite next time I get on. Cool
Back to top Go down
Charlitos
Seventh Nation
Charlitos

PostSubject: Re: Mod Nation Racers   Mod Nation Racers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 2:07 am

It's getting weird, I spend like 10+ races trying to win on carrer, leave, then get back on like the next day and get firs on my first try cheers
Back to top Go down
mossy_oak01
Fourth Nation
mossy_oak01

PostSubject: Re: Mod Nation Racers   Mod Nation Racers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 5:30 pm

If anyone is interested I have an extra code for the Air Raid dlc for Mod Nation. Just send me a pm if you want it. I'm not for sure if it is region locked like the game so it may not be able to be used in the Europe store. It should work with a North America account. First one to pm gets it.
Back to top Go down
mossy_oak01
Fourth Nation
mossy_oak01

PostSubject: Re: Mod Nation Racers   Mod Nation Racers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 3:00 pm

Code has been taken.
Back to top Go down
Dolemitesooner
Fifth Nation
Dolemitesooner

Nation Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Mod Nation Racers   Mod Nation Racers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 6:09 pm

I can't handle the load times. Is there any word on a patch?
Back to top Go down
Azira
13th Nation
Azira

Nation Reputation : 100

PostSubject: Re: Mod Nation Racers   Mod Nation Racers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 6:28 pm

They said they were making a patch. Is it out yet?
Back to top Go down
mossy_oak01
Fourth Nation
mossy_oak01

PostSubject: Re: Mod Nation Racers   Mod Nation Racers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 3:55 pm

I haven't heard any word as of late on a patch but I haven't played it much lately.
Back to top Go down
Azira
13th Nation
Azira

PostSubject: Re: Mod Nation Racers   Mod Nation Racers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 12:08 am

Well, my brother got it, so I guess I'll take a look at it. Razz
Back to top Go down
Charlitos
Seventh Nation
Charlitos

PostSubject: Re: Mod Nation Racers   Mod Nation Racers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 1:28 am

Nope. I played it tonight and it hasn't had to do anything irregular.
Back to top Go down
Charlitos
Seventh Nation
Charlitos

PostSubject: Re: Mod Nation Racers   Mod Nation Racers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 1:39 am

Sorry for the double post, 11 days later Neutral The last race is officially a Hillary Clinton on carrer mode. The Italilan guy just like flies past you at the very end every time Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Azira
13th Nation
Azira

PostSubject: Re: Mod Nation Racers   Mod Nation Racers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 4:58 pm

I watch my brother from time to time, and honestly, the AI at times seems cheaper than the AI in Wipeout. Wipeout's AI is brutal, and although I haven't really played it myself, MNR's AI looks worse.
Back to top Go down
Charlitos
Seventh Nation
Charlitos

PostSubject: Re: Mod Nation Racers   Mod Nation Racers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 9:51 pm

Finally beat the campaign. First try today. Of course.
Back to top Go down
Kidchimera00
Seventh Nation
Kidchimera00

Nation Reputation : 14

PostSubject: Re: Mod Nation Racers   Mod Nation Racers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 7:10 pm

Manimilitos wrote:
The last race is officially a Hillary Clinton on carrer mode. The Italilan guy just like flies past you at the very end every time Rolling Eyes

Mod Nation Racers - Page 4 886746
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mod Nation Racers   Mod Nation Racers - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mod Nation Racers

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nation :: Gaming HeadQuarters :: Fighting, Racing and Sports-
Jump to: