Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Uncharted2: Among Thieves

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

Nation Reputation : 48

Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 40 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 11:16 pm

Whoo, good job Reo.
Back to top Go down
Reo
Sixth Nation
Reo

Nation Reputation : 41

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 40 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 10:27 am

Guess what peeps?
Yup, another rampant Very Happy= :D

Leo and I slaughtered pretty much all opposition earlier today; Leo went Agent 007 with the 92FS and I FAL'd my way through the maps.
It was fun seeing that we didn't get into those low levels-only lobbies, but instead got handed some high level guys, Outkasz for instance, every now and then.

This is Johnny Alpha & Evil Reo, signing out Cool
Back to top Go down
Hollorr-ween
Second Nation
Hollorr-ween

Nation Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 40 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 1:41 pm

Lol this is funny a goty the year rap from ign for uncharted (there is some language)
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

Nation Reputation : 211

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 40 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 2:03 pm

The language was unnecessarily crude, but other than that it was pretty funny. Laughing
I'm not a big fan of rap, so I do enjoy parodies like this one.
Back to top Go down
Charlitos
Seventh Nation
Charlitos

Nation Reputation : 29

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 40 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 6:22 pm

New [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Not quite sure what to think yet Neutral
Back to top Go down
Turtle
Sixth Nation
Turtle

Nation Reputation : 15

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 40 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 6:38 pm

The Best of The Lab thing might be good for some more shotgun deathmatches. That's still the most awesome Lab to come out of the whole thing.
Back to top Go down
s1lv3r4554551n
Seventh Nation
s1lv3r4554551n

Nation Reputation : 18

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 40 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 8:20 pm

I don't understand the reasoning of giving people that are new golden guns and not people like me who have sifted through all the SA and power weapons to find a good game. They should make golden guns a level 65 unlock or not available at all (besides those who pre ordered the game of course).
Back to top Go down
Charlie
Seventh Nation
Charlie

Nation Reputation : 30

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 40 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 8:52 pm

I guess they are trying to get more interest in the game, and promote it for new players. It's going on a year old soon, they need to keep giving people incentive to play, I suppose Thinking
Back to top Go down
s1lv3r4554551n
Seventh Nation
s1lv3r4554551n

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 40 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 10:32 pm

But they're selling something that you where able to be proud of. Now you get it for literally ten extra dollars plus all of the DLC.
Back to top Go down
Endlo-
Sixth Nation
Endlo-

Nation Reputation : 36

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 40 EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 6:43 am

I felt the same way about Atoq being put out in the DLC release, instead of remaining a ComicCon code exclusive, but ultimately, it's a minor thing. It's cool, they're shiny, but I never even really get to use my Golden Guns anyway. They need to make a Golden FAL, and then I'll be happy. Stupid AK.

Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 40 EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 11:59 am

Maybe if new people come into this game I'll actually get to play some noobs that I'm better than lol.
Back to top Go down
Charlitos
Seventh Nation
Charlitos

Nation Reputation : 29

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 40 EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 4:30 pm

I don't think that bling will cause people to buy Uncharted.
Back to top Go down
Endlo-
Sixth Nation
Endlo-

Nation Reputation : 36

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 40 EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 4:42 pm

It's not a main selling point, it's just a little throw-in, that sweetens the deal. Hell, just the DLC thrown on would be worth it, but add in a code that a lot of people still want, that isn't available anymore, and you might get a few fence sitters out of it, and I'm sure that some people will buy it again, just to get the Golden Guns.

I get asked so much about how I got mine, and how people can get them, so there's still some interest for them. It almost reminds me of the old days of UC2, when Marco/Genghis weren't so commonplace, and people would freak out, because you were a skeleton. Now we have Marco/Genghis, and Platzor/Glowzor, along with all the X+'s now, with Skelzor. They're just not as unique as they once were.
Back to top Go down
Raistlin
Loyalist
Loyalist
Raistlin

Nation Reputation : 70

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 40 EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 6:09 pm

Details for the GOTY Edition of the game.

Source: Epicbattleaxe.com

Sony recently announced that Naughty Dog’s Uncharted 2: Among Thieves will soon be getting a Game of the Year Edition that will retail for $49.99 when it’s released on October 12 and come jam-packed with goodies for fans (or newcomers) of the exceptional PS3-exclusive action/adventure. As noted on the PlayStation Blog, the GOTY Edition will come with the game (of course) and a “Super Voucher” granting access to the following content via the PlayStation Network Store:

• PlayStation Heroes Skin Pack
• UNCHARTED: Drake’s Fortune Multiplayer Pack
• UNCHARTED 2 Siege Expansion Pack
• Currency Multiplier which grants Double XP up to level 10 in Multiplayer
• Golden Guns option for the AK-47 and the 92FS 9mm pistol for use in Multiplayer
• Early access to “Revenge” Booster – you still have to purchase it with in-game cash!
• UNCHARTED: Eye of Indra – Motion Comic Bundle (which includes Episodes 1-4)
• UNCHARTED: Eye of Indra – Rika Raja and Daniel Pinkerton Character Skins
• UNCHARTED 2: Among Thieves – Avatar Pack 1
• UNCHARTED 2: Among Thieves – Avatar Pack 2
• UNCHARTED Avatar Pack 3
• UNCHARTED Avatar Pack 4
• Pinball Heroes – UNCHARTED for the PSP

Apparently, the content is worth about $35 combined and some of it isn’t even available for individual purchase, so you’re getting quite a deal here if you’re yet to pick up the game.

Back to top Go down
s1lv3r4554551n
Seventh Nation
s1lv3r4554551n

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 40 EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 6:56 pm

Lol yes we know raistlin, we know. But thanks anyways Smile
I know how to give anyone golden guns though and it's pretty easy. All you need is someone who has them already and a lot of trust.
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 40 EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 7:07 pm

Endloslung wrote:
Now we have Marco/Genghis, and Platzor/Glowzor, along with all the X+'s now, with Skelzor. They're just not as unique as they once were.

That's why I rock Heist Chloe and the Helghast Soldier. I hardly see those skins in Multiplayer.

-------

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

Uncharted2: Among Thieves

View previous topic View next topic Back to top