Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

COD: Black Ops Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Kilmory
Sixth Nation
Kilmory

Nation Reputation : 38

COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 30 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 9:27 am

Jon1798 wrote:
I think everyone should get on today between about 5 and 7 central. Just saying.

Now that's just teasing!
Back to top Go down
omega9
Ninth Nation
omega9

Nation Reputation : 29

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 30 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 9:44 am

When is that Eastern?
Back to top Go down
Jon1798
Seventh Nation
Jon1798

Nation Reputation : 17

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 30 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 12:26 pm

omega9 wrote:
When is that Eastern?

6-8

Bring the claymores Mory.
Back to top Go down
omega9
Ninth Nation
omega9

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 30 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 12:33 pm

I don't think I'll be able to make that. Though I might be going on soon.
Back to top Go down
Kilmory
Sixth Nation
Kilmory

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 30 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 1:11 pm

Jon1798 wrote:

I would, but I have no idea what time that is for me. I assume it's the middle of my night?
Back to top Go down
Jon1798
Seventh Nation
Jon1798

Nation Reputation : 17

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 30 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 3:11 pm

Kilmory wrote:
Jon1798 wrote:

I would, but I have no idea what time that is for me. I assume it's the middle of my night?

I have no idea where exactly you are, but I think it is 12-2am in London.
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

Nation Reputation : 211

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 30 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 5:16 pm

Kilmory wrote:
Not played S&D so that might be a new experience. Only thing that puts me off is it's not really a run & gun game and with no respawns I get the feeling I would be watching a lot more than I play. Demolition might be a soultion, but CTF seems to me to have less camping.
Depends on what your goal is. If you're aiming to win in S&D, then Run & Gun isn't that great. However, if you just want First Blood medals fast, then it's fine. Now, Demo lets you work towards both winning as an R&G player and getting First Bloods, just not quite as fast because there are fewer rounds.
If you just want a game mode where R&G is a great style, then I strongly suggest Sabotage. It's my second favorite mode after TDM. It's the most, I wanna say dynamic, of the game modes. Games can be over in less than two minutes, (I have one I'm a bit proud of in my file share called "Under 1:30") or can drag out to overtime matches in which they become single elimination and last man standing wins. It can be a ton of fun depending on how evenly matched your teams are. My only complaint is that you'll sometimes encounter teams who won't make any effort to win. They just camp the bomb to pad their k/d. It's sad. Mad Thankfully, that's fairly rare.
Back to top Go down
Static-Star1
Fifth Nation
Static-Star1

Nation Reputation : 4

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 30 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 6:06 pm

CobaltMonkey wrote:
My only complaint is that you'll sometimes encounter teams who won't make any effort to win. They just camp the bomb to pad their k/d. It's sad. Mad Thankfully, that's fairly rare.

Valkyrie Rockets FTW
Back to top Go down
-Dj-
Seventh Nation
-Dj-

Nation Reputation : -1

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 30 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 8:05 pm

Back to top Go down
redhamuSLA
Fifth Nation
redhamuSLA

Nation Reputation : 23

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 30 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 8:06 pm

Best R&G mode = FFA! (^_-)b

Saw people talking about perks, weapons & attachments a couple pages back...

IMO, extended mags for team modes, especially if you plan on encountering multiple people running at you at one time and/or successfully flanking. Pair this with Scavenger & spray away! LOL. Naturally, if your game or way you want to play is largely based on stealth, go with a Suppressor. Pair this with Hardline/Ghost. If, however, you go with Dual Mags cuz you are looking to get great positioning, flanking & all around type of gameplay...pair that up with Hardline & make sure you strike quick, then relocate. In case people don't know, Dual Mags give you extra ammo, so no worries there.

In FFA, Dual Mags reign supreme other than Supressor.

SoH for Assault rifles & SA for SMG's, IMO.

3rd Perk alternates between Ninja/Mara/Hack, depending on what the other team is doing & map type.

Special note, if people seem like they *know* you are coming even though there is no UAV up, switch over to a Ninja class--they have headphones. LOL.

Guns! MP5K until AK74u (Unless you feel dirty using it, in which case you can stick with the MP5K forever. I've also had good results with the MPL red-dotted.). Enfield until FAMAS until AK47. I tend to like the FAMAS better as a suppressed weapon & AK as a loud one.

Gyeah!
Back to top Go down
Raistlin
Loyalist
Loyalist
Raistlin

Nation Reputation : 70

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 30 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 12:28 am

CobaltMonkey wrote:
Raistlin wrote:
Some main points why I didn't like this too much:

* People only show up on radar when shooting which means running everywhere without consequence.
No, but not only can you still hear them, but there's usually a UAV in the sky showing you where everyone is anyway.
Using sound is not as helpful as it is in other games considering the maps are fairly large. BY the time you hear someone stepping near you, you're pretty much dead. Also, access points to get a level up or down aren't as plentiful so you can't get to that person very easily at times. Also I shouldn't have to get 3 kills or whatnot to have access to that information. I don't want to know where everyone is all the time anyhow. Just when they're running and jumping as well as shooting. Standard stuff. The radar
also will show people even if they aren't in the immediate vicinity so if you see a dot on the left side of your mini map, it could be all the way on the far opposite side of the map. I found it to be quite misleading and annoying.

* Grenades are horrible. You have to look way into the sky to toss one remotely far. And even then...
Helps prevent 'nade spam. It's not like U2 where you can drop a 'nade if it looks like you're losing. They're far more situational. It actually takes time to throw a grenade, they don't fly from your fingertips like magic.
While I can understand they didn't want the nades to be spammed, this is overkill. To have to look high into the sky to try and get some range on a grenade throw is a huge disadvantage. And besides, if you get caught by surprise you die WAY too fast to be able to spam a nade before you die anyway. So its a moot point.
* Claymores do not deserve to get a kill credit. No work is done, period.
Sounds like someone found a few well placed claymores. Don't run around corners blindly and you won't hate them so much. Wink I hate them too, which is why I use Hacker so I can see them highlighted. I also use them myself. Trust me, they in no way guarantee a kill. Majority of the time they just serve as warning that someone is sneaking up on you.
You're assuming I was running blind around corners. Most times when I expect a firefight I'm in aim mode just like I 've taught other people to do in other games. However, by zooming in, I lose peripheral vision which doesn't allow me to see the ground anyway without looking down which also means I'm an easy target if I'm looking to the ground instead of ahead. What you consider "well placed" I consider cheaply placed. Dropping these takes no skill at all. I don't care how smart it is to know that x spot is a high traffic area - it still lets something other than the player to get a kill for the player. As with turrets and bots in KZ 2 - this is unacceptable. Lose to me or beat me because they were better. Not because they drop some bombs here or there.
* No time for countering. If you get seen first, its over. 99.9% of the time. You die much more faster than in Uncharted, Resistance or any other game I've enjoyed. I found myself getting long ranged kills that totally weren't deserved.
Legitimate beef here. There is no dance. Nine times out of ten, if you are seen first, you die. The game moves the focus from 1vs1s to tactical maneuvering and awareness of your surroundings. Less skill required, but needs more thought and fast thinking if you want to do well. This just isn't for everyone. I admit, I miss the dance too.
* Being forced to zoom in. I've always hated having to do that. The scope screws with my peripheral vision which gets in the way of seeing multiple targets that just go outside of the scoped area. Annoying.
That's a playstyle choice. There's a perk, Steady Aim, to support it. You hardly ever need to zoom in with this unless shooting far away. Makes sense.
I shouldn't have to waste a perk slot to do this though.
* Too much surprise. Most of my deaths were not 1 vs 1 or straight up encounters. Those ones that I got and lost, I have no complaint. They were either faster than me or more accurate. I can't whine about those. But because people can run everywhere without showing up on radar there's penalty for booking it everywhere. No matter how cognizant I was of my surroundings many times I was getting blindsided. And when that didn't happen I got taken out from further away in sometimes a shorter time than when I was close up.
Different weapons have different effective ranges. If you got killed from a distance, then chances are it was a good long range weapon that headshoted you, which is why you died faster. If you found them up close, then it likely would have worked out differently. It's balanced.
Also, if you were playing splitscreen, then you would have been getting mixed noise cues. Makes it hard to really tell who is around. Did you play any solo? Makes a difference. If you're playing split screen, then you're at a big disadvantage.
As for the rest, there's another thing we can agree on. The spawns suck. Sometimes you can be incredibly aware of your surroundings only to have someone spawn behind you. This is by far the game's biggest flaw. They say they're working on it, but that's a song we've all heard before. Rolling Eyes

What you mention about different guns do make some sense. But while at the end of the night I played split screen most of the time before that we each went back and forth playing death matches and I found that compared to other games, the opportunities to use sound as a hint are few and far in between aside from telling you where a major firefight is happening every once in awhile. Its not good enough as far as I'm concerned.
So combine a bunch of these together and I can see that I would A: Not do very well this game and B: Not have fun with it. Which is why I dont see myself going online with it in the future.

Hope all of you guys continue to enjoy it though Smile

Like I said, some cool features are in here for sure. But I do not see myself enjoying this aside from random split screen action with friends. Aside from that I'll be sticking to other games that provide functions that I do enjoy.
Game's a big switch from what you're used to, so it would take time to adjust. I felt the same when I first started MW2, and even had many of the same complaints. If you do rent the game for the campaign, then do yourself a favor and spend at least one day of the rental online solo. You'll get a better impression, promise.
For me, the good outweighs the bad most of the time.
Back to top Go down
Kilmory
Sixth Nation
Kilmory

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 30 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 2:38 am

So, I didn't get on last night. What happened between 5 - 7 Central Time?
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 30 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 2:49 am

Raistlin wrote:
CobaltMonkey wrote:
Raistlin wrote:

* People only show up on radar when shooting which means running everywhere without consequence.
No, but not only can you still hear them, but there's usually a UAV in the sky showing you where everyone is anyway.
Using sound is not as helpful as it is in other games considering the maps are fairly large. BY the time you hear someone stepping near you, you're pretty much dead. Also, access points to get a level up or down aren't as plentiful so you can't get to that person very easily at times. Also I shouldn't have to get 3 kills or whatnot to have access to that information. I don't want to know where everyone is all the time anyhow. Just when they're running and jumping as well as shooting. Standard stuff. The radar also will show people even if they aren't in the immediate vicinity so if you see a dot on the left side of your mini map, it could be all the way on the far opposite side of the map. I found it to be quite misleading and annoying.
I like that the radar isn't as all powerful as it is in some games, personally. I always hated how you showed up on radar just for running in R2. I hated being forced to go at a snail's pace just so everyone in the match wouldn't know exactly where I was. I want to run and gun, not tiptoe. Just a difference of preference, I guess.
* Grenades are horrible. You have to look way into the sky to toss one remotely far. And even then...
Helps prevent 'nade spam. It's not like U2 where you can drop a 'nade if it looks like you're losing. They're far more situational. It actually takes time to throw a grenade, they don't fly from your fingertips like magic.
While I can understand they didn't want the nades to be spammed, this is overkill. To have to look high into the sky to try and get some range on a grenade throw is a huge disadvantage. And besides, if you get caught by surprise you die WAY too fast to be able to spam a nade before you die anyway. So its a moot point.
I can't think of a place in any map where you'd need to throw a grenade far enough to have to look very high. Only time you'd be aiming high is if you were throwing in a window right above or over wall right next to you. As I said, their use is far more situational. If you're going to use one, then you have to be certain that you have time to fire it off. If you absolutely have to be able to fire grenades exactly where you're looking, then you can get an underbarrel grenade launcher attachment. It's pretty much just another play style choice. You're trading whatever other edge you might have bought for the power to put an explosion some place quickly.
Sounds like someone found a few well placed claymores. Don't run around corners blindly and you won't hate them so much. Wink I hate them too, which is why I use Hacker so I can see them highlighted. I also use them myself. Trust me, they in no way guarantee a kill. Majority of the time they just serve as warning that someone is sneaking up on you.
You're assuming I was running blind around corners. Most times when I expect a firefight I'm in aim mode just like I 've taught other people to do in other games. However, by zooming in, I lose peripheral vision which doesn't allow me to see the ground anyway without looking down which also means I'm an easy target if I'm looking to the ground instead of ahead. What you consider "well placed" I consider cheaply placed. Dropping these takes no skill at all. I don't care how smart it is to know that x spot is a high traffic area - it still lets something other than the player to get a kill for the player. As with turrets and bots in KZ 2 - this is unacceptable. Lose to me or beat me because they were better. Not because they drop some bombs here or there.
Well, I suppose I shouldn't have assumed you'd just run blindly about as a noob just because that's what I did. Sorry about that. But I still have to disagree. As easily as I can place these, they can be avoided just as simply. Either by the Hacker perk which lets you see them through walls, using the Flak Jacket perk to survive the explosive damage, I can't remember which one, but another perk puts a delay on the claymore's activation letting you walk safely past, or most simply, avoid areas where you expect them to be. It's my ability to place them intelligently against your ability to deal with them either through preparation or outmaneuvering. Does it take combat skill to kill with one? No. It takes tactical assessment to know where and how to best use your equipment.
This is just another way that the game focuses on tactical skill more than combat skill. Once you learn all the ways to deal with obstacles like claymores and turrets, they stop being a lethal threat and instead become a way that your opponents are trying to corral you. In any straight fight, the player with more combat skill wins 99% of the time. But if they die just trying to get to the tactical thinker because they couldn't overcome his defenses, then he's earned the kill just the same.

* Being forced to zoom in. I've always hated having to do that. The scope screws with my peripheral vision which gets in the way of seeing multiple targets that just go outside of the scoped area. Annoying.
That's a playstyle choice. There's a perk, Steady Aim, to support it. You hardly ever need to zoom in with this unless shooting far away. Makes sense.
Yes, you should. You're at no disadvantage that everyone else doesn't deal with when they don't have this perk. The logic is that aiming from the hip is less accurate, and it is. If you want to be able to hit your targets dead center without aiming, then you need a perk for that.
* Too much surprise. Most of my deaths were not 1 vs 1 or straight up encounters. Those ones that I got and lost, I have no complaint. They were either faster than me or more accurate. I can't whine about those. But because people can run everywhere without showing up on radar there's penalty for booking it everywhere. No matter how cognizant I was of my surroundings many times I was getting blindsided. And when that didn't happen I got taken out from further away in sometimes a shorter time than when I was close up.
Different weapons have different effective ranges. If you got killed from a distance, then chances are it was a good long range weapon that headshoted you, which is why you died faster. If you found them up close, then it likely would have worked out differently. It's balanced.
Also, if you were playing splitscreen, then you would have been getting mixed noise cues. Makes it hard to really tell who is around. Did you play any solo? Makes a difference. If you're playing split screen, then you're at a big disadvantage.
As for the rest, there's another thing we can agree on. The spawns suck. Sometimes you can be incredibly aware of your surroundings only to have someone spawn behind you. This is by far the game's biggest flaw. They say they're working on it, but that's a song we've all heard before. Rolling Eyes

What you mention about different guns do make some sense. But while at the end of the night I played split screen most of the time before that we each went back and forth playing death matches and I found that compared to other games, the opportunities to use sound as a hint are few and far in between aside from telling you where a major firefight is happening every once in awhile. Its not good enough as far as I'm concerned.
Fair enough. I can agree that in a game where being aware of your surrounding is so important, they should have let sound play a bigger role.
So combine a bunch of these together and I can see that I would A: Not do very well this game and B: Not have fun with it. Which is why I dont see myself going online with it in the future.

Like I said, some cool features are in here for sure. But I do not see myself enjoying this aside from random split screen action with friends. Aside from that I'll be sticking to other games that provide functions that I do enjoy.
Game's a big switch from what you're used to, so it would take time to adjust. I felt the same when I first started MW2, and even had many of the same complaints. If you do rent the game for the campaign, then do yourself a favor and spend at least one day of the rental online solo. You'll get a better impression, promise.

Keep this discussion going and we'll end up with a rainbow. Laughing
Most of these complaints boil down to a dislike of the game's focus. The 'mostly realistic' angle they've gone with makes this game far more about tactics than skill (though the more skilled you happen to be at shooters, the better you can utilize your tactics). And if you don't like that design, then that's fine. We all have different tastes an--
Wait, what's that, Internet? This conversation is far too civil? *sigh* I must abide by the laws of teh Interwebz. Ahem,
"STOP BEING POLITELY DISINTERESTED IN SOMETHING I ENJOY!!1!!"
*insert numerous off color comments and expletives here*
Back to top Go down
Kilmory
Sixth Nation
Kilmory

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 30 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 3:03 am

Ahem

Sorry, but you forgot to 'dis his momma'.

Please ensure you abide by teh internetz protocols correctly.

There's a good monkey.
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 30 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 3:07 am

I assumed it was covered in the off color comments. Forgive me, I didn't know that yo' momma remarks required a separate section. I'll do better next time.
Back to top Go down
omega9
Ninth Nation
omega9

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 30 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 8:20 am

CONTINUE THE RAINBOW. I WANT THE RAINBOW.
Back to top Go down
Seyel
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Seyel

Nation Reputation : 83

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 30 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 8:30 am

omega9 wrote:
CONTINUE THE RAINBOW. I WANT THE RAINBOW.

There:

Back to top Go down
Raistlin
Loyalist
Loyalist
Raistlin

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 30 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 4:30 pm

CobaltMonkey wrote:
Raistlin wrote:
CobaltMonkey wrote:
Raistlin wrote:

Using sound is not as helpful as it is in other games considering the maps are fairly large. BY the time you hear someone stepping near you, you're pretty much dead. Also, access points to get a level up or down aren't as plentiful so you can't get to that person very easily at times. Also I shouldn't have to get 3 kills or whatnot to have access to that information. I don't want to know where everyone is all the time anyhow. Just when they're running and jumping as well as shooting. Standard stuff. The radar also will show people even if they aren't in the immediate vicinity so if you see a dot on the left side of your mini map, it could be all the way on the far opposite side of the map. I found it to be quite misleading and annoying.
I like that the radar isn't as all powerful as it is in some games, personally. I always hated how you showed up on radar just for running in R2. I hated being forced to go at a snail's pace just so everyone in the match wouldn't know exactly where I was. I want to run and gun, not tiptoe. Just a difference of preference, I guess.
I can't think of a place in any map where you'd need to throw a grenade far enough to have to look very high. Only time you'd be aiming high is if you were throwing in a window right above or over wall right next to you. As I said, their use is far more situational. If you're going to use one, then you have to be certain that you have time to fire it off. If you absolutely have to be able to fire grenades exactly where you're looking, then you can get an underbarrel grenade launcher attachment. It's pretty much just another play style choice. You're trading whatever other edge you might have bought for the power to put an explosion some place quickly.
Well, I suppose I shouldn't have assumed you'd just run blindly about as a noob just because that's what I did. Sorry about that. But I still have to disagree. As easily as I can place these, they can be avoided just as simply. Either by the Hacker perk which lets you see them through walls, using the Flak Jacket perk to survive the explosive damage, I can't remember which one, but another perk puts a delay on the claymore's activation letting you walk safely past, or most simply, avoid areas where you expect them to be. It's my ability to place them intelligently against your ability to deal with them either through preparation or outmaneuvering. Does it take combat skill to kill with one? No. It takes tactical assessment to know where and how to best use your equipment.
This is just another way that the game focuses on tactical skill more than combat skill. Once you learn all the ways to deal with obstacles like claymores and turrets, they stop being a lethal threat and instead become a way that your opponents are trying to corral you. In any straight fight, the player with more combat skill wins 99% of the time. But if they die just trying to get to the tactical thinker because they couldn't overcome his defenses, then he's earned the kill just the same.

Yes, you should. You're at no disadvantage that everyone else doesn't deal with when they don't have this perk. The logic is that aiming from the hip is less accurate, and it is. If you want to be able to hit your targets dead center without aiming, then you need a perk for that.

Fair enough. I can agree that in a game where being aware of your surrounding is so important, they should have let sound play a bigger role.

Keep this discussion going and we'll end up with a rainbow. Laughing
Most of these complaints boil down to a dislike of the game's focus. The 'mostly realistic' angle they've gone with makes this game far more about tactics than skill (though the more skilled you happen to be at shooters, the better you can utilize your tactics). And if you don't like that design, then that's fine. We all have different tastes an--
Wait, what's that, Internet? This conversation is far too civil? *sigh* I must abide by the laws of teh Interwebz. Ahem,
"STOP BEING POLITELY DISINTERESTED IN SOMETHING I ENJOY!!1!!"
*insert numerous off color comments and expletives here*

ZOMG Skittle Debate!!!! COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 30 1931472354
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 30 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 5:12 pm

Skittles:
Debate the Rainbow. Laughing
Back to top Go down
s1lv3r4554551n
Seventh Nation
s1lv3r4554551n

Nation Reputation : 18

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 30 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 6:50 pm

Taste The Debate

It tastes sour.
Back to top Go down
Raistlin
Loyalist
Loyalist
Raistlin

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 30 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 9:52 pm

LOLRainbows.

Alllrighty. back to topic now though, mhmm.
Back to top Go down
Kilmory
Sixth Nation
Kilmory

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 30 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 11:05 am

I've now unlocked Marathon Pro! No need to do Obj games again.

There is something slightly addictive about CTF though...
Back to top Go down
s1lv3r4554551n
Seventh Nation
s1lv3r4554551n

Nation Reputation : 18

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 30 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 12:59 pm

Winning? I bet it's winning. You're an animal killy
Twisted Evil
^You
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

Nation Reputation : 180

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 30 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 1:09 pm

Kilmory wrote:
I've now unlocked Marathon Pro! No need to do Obj games again.

There is something slightly addictive about CTF though...

Ive really grown to LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE ctf.
Harcore especially.
Lots of fun.
Back to top Go down

COD: Black Ops Thread

View previous topic View next topic Back to top