Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

COD: Black Ops Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

Nation Reputation : 43

COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 40 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 8:51 am

eattheword wrote:
ggs with Dingo and Wadey earlier. I particularly enjoyed my 30-0 on Nuketown Very Happy= :D (note: Combat Training mode.)

I also did the pressing the triangle button first and lo, and behold! all my opponents were now from my friends list. I knew there was something wrong though when Dingo started behaving much too like a real player -- yup he joined my combat training game and sniped me to heck and back. :-)

30-0 that game you wer invisible.apart from that one time when you some how made your self
look like a bush shot me then you gone never to be seen again

and gg to all that i played with today there was lots of you good fun Guns firing

Last edited by wadey on Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
eattheword
Loyalist
Loyalist
eattheword

Nation Reputation : 111

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 40 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 8:53 am

heh heh.
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

Nation Reputation : 180

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 40 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 8:58 am

superdragon222 wrote:
Nice playing with Leo and Six and Dingo and Street as well last night guys, as much as I dislike Villa I didn't do that bad with it. Looking forward to the next time.
The tips were also really solid guys.

-Dragon

ggs for sure dragon. Nice to see ya in a game.
You were a pwn factory and I gotta say you were filling the quota.

Sorry I got lost to all last night. idk what was up. I dropped back or fell out or something, and it wouldnt let me re join off any of you. I kept getting the

This game session is no longer available message.

So then I went to try some zombies instead and couldnt stay connected there either.

Right now Im blaming the severe cold in the region and old outside lines.
I normally dont have as many problems as I did last night.
Back to top Go down
kratosXS
Sixth Nation
kratosXS

Nation Reputation : 74

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 40 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 9:40 am

eattheword wrote:

I also did the pressing the triangle button first and lo, and behold! all my opponents were now from my friends list. I knew there was something wrong though when Dingo started behaving much too like a real player -- yup he joined my combat training game and sniped me to heck and back. :-)

Was my automated self any better than my real awesome presence?
Back to top Go down
banded1
Loyalist
Loyalist
banded1

Nation Reputation : 59

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 40 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 9:45 am

i have problems connect with most people, all the time.
the worst is when you get a message telling you that the playlist youre set up on is "older" than the one youre friend is on and,therefore, you are unable to join until you quite and restart the game.... why would you add a feature like that? this game cant change your playlist info to match your friends so you can p[lay with them?

i dont get why people complained about r2 mp so much. i know it had its problems but they didnt seem as numerous as BO or MW2 issues. sure the wraith thing is pretty bad and the nade indicators. but mw2 has toobs and rpg with scavenger/ one man army along with the knifing class etc.

BO can barely get you into a game, let alone allow you to have a smooth experience even when you find a local game....

btw whats with the " {L_GO TO_DOWN}" thing on the bottom left of everyones posts?
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

Nation Reputation : 180

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 40 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 10:11 am

band-aid wrote:

btw whats with the " {L_GO TO_DOWN}" thing on the bottom left of everyones posts?

Thats fixed now. It's a long story.
Back to top Go down
superdragon222
Fifth Nation
superdragon222

Nation Reputation : 9

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 40 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 10:24 am

Thanks for the kind words Six, what else can I say except I love the 47? Which passed the 74u last night in total kills with probably 940..
Back to top Go down
eattheword
Loyalist
Loyalist
eattheword

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 40 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 10:33 am

band-aid wrote:

i dont get why people complained about r2 mp so much.

For me it was: it takes an insanely long time to level up (I stil haven't made it to Supreme Commander), lag, jerky framerate, unfinished graphics, awful visual effects, vague aiming, poor character skins, terrible system of fixing the grenade type to the weapon, more lag, invisinades (hedgehog and air-fuel), crappy frag grenades, the Wraith, terrible party system and matchmaking, a map expansion pack that was impossible to find games on, unbalanced teams, not being able to talk to party members who were in a different squad, having party members appear on the opposite team, random party/staging area kick outs, and yes, more lag.

The only problem I have really had with BlackOps is the party/connection system and some mild lag (though nothing compared to what I got in R2). In terms of the actual gameplay Black Ops is pretty good.

ps, Kratos, your virtual self did indeed despatch me most awesomely several times.
Back to top Go down
superdragon222
Fifth Nation
superdragon222

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 40 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 10:36 am

There was a few people in our first Villa game, aka dragon likes the main gates, who lagged so bad. I'm still not crazy about Treyarch's servers and if Killzone 3 or U3 have good multiplayer I might look into using those almost exclusively. BFBC3 is coming out sometime this year as well. It's looking like CoD BO is a filler game for me, but we'll see.
Back to top Go down
eattheword
Loyalist
Loyalist
eattheword

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 40 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 10:38 am

If BFBC3 is anything like BC2 then I might be looking to move over to that. I just love the idea of destructible environments. And I'm still hoping R3 will be worth a look.
Back to top Go down
superdragon222
Fifth Nation
superdragon222

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 40 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 10:43 am

etw, do/did you play BC2? It's golden. And sniping is probably the most satisfying thing in gaming. Being able to get the bulletdrop down so you can cross-map headshot a catfish is a great thing.
Back to top Go down
eattheword
Loyalist
Loyalist
eattheword

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 40 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 12:32 pm

I played the campaign when a colleague lent me the game, but I never tried the online. Though a friend who plays it on PC says it is the shiznitz.
Back to top Go down
superdragon222
Fifth Nation
superdragon222

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 40 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 1:09 pm

Yeah. it really is. Back to black ops, anyone going to be around either right now or at 7 EST? Leo, count me in if you are.
Back to top Go down
kratosXS
Sixth Nation
kratosXS

Nation Reputation : 74

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 40 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 1:42 pm

Just a quick question about the campaign. It's probably a dumb question, but that's what the Nation is all about. Giving your fellow natives a laugh at your expense. COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 40 811307

Since my ninja treetopping bro is currently on, I'm confident of getting an answer.

In campaign is there any way of checking stats like intel gathered etc? There usually is a way by pressing select or some other button. I like to know these stats for trophy purposes.

Thanking anybody who takes the time to answer in advance. COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 40 915210

Back to top Go down
Porky
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Porky

Nation Reputation : 42

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 40 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 2:19 pm

I couldn't find an option for it on my first play through. After completing the game you get an option where you can see how many intels from each level you have collected. It's where
the mission select menu is. Cool
Back to top Go down
s1lv3r4554551n
Seventh Nation
s1lv3r4554551n

Nation Reputation : 18

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 40 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 3:56 pm

Last post before this is locked and a new thread is made! Anyone going to be on in a little bit?

-------

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

COD: Black Ops Thread

View previous topic View next topic Back to top