Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Uncharted2: Among Thieves

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Leo_337
14th Nation
Leo_337

Nation Reputation : 113

Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 4:32 am

OMG, how has ETW not fixed the typo in the title of this thread yet? Shocked

* Wipes off two more marks from ETW's 'Extreme Pedancy' chart... * Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 2:57 pm

Beta ends today...Wish I had played it a bit more. Sad
Back to top Go down
Raistlin
Loyalist
Loyalist
Raistlin

Nation Reputation : 70

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 3:45 pm

Wish I had a chance to try it Sad Bitter I is. Mad
Back to top Go down
Raistlin
Loyalist
Loyalist
Raistlin

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 12:35 am

Double Post Of D0000m.

High def video of a just relased cutscene.

I swear I really don't want to wait any longer for this. It looks amazing. The lip syncing is amazing. It could almost be an animated playable movie.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

Nation Reputation : 211

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 12:43 am

Reply..........OF INSANITY!!!!!!!

Looking good, it is. Thanks for the link.

Now, I know what you're thinking. Where's the insanity? The answer is quite simple. I typed this, and I'm not really Cobalt Monkey. I'm just two pigs in a monkey suit.
Ponder that. scratch
Back to top Go down
Raistlin
Loyalist
Loyalist
Raistlin

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 12:58 am

CobaltMonkey wrote:
.....I'm just two pigs in a monkey suit.
Ponder that. scratch

Absolutely not. Do you want me to go insane as well? Phhht not happenin dude. :pirat:
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 4:49 am

Oh, you will. In fact, you're pondering it right now. Or, if you're not, then it'll get ya net time you go to eat a banana or some bacon. You'll just be munching away and all of a sudden ongfo;asjgo[eahiro[gah[orhgoanckzdverih9gtiregvoufbef8-gwiorio[ehf[ore'oiihgo[qerh[owush[oisad next to a wooden spoon on the side of the dock. With gusto.
Back to top Go down
Raistlin
Loyalist
Loyalist
Raistlin

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 8:44 am

Thats almost as confusing as peanutbutterjellywithabaseballbat scratch
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 1:07 pm

It's working. WAA-HAAA-HAA!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 7:40 am

Official release date and box cover announced. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 8:07 am

Bugger this is gonna throw my purchase order around a bit.
Back to top Go down
Raistlin
Loyalist
Loyalist
Raistlin

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 12:31 pm

I'm excited! Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
Enorag
Second Nation
Enorag

Nation Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 1:43 pm

Kula World, looking forward, but I detest these exclusive pre-order incentives; then again, as long as they can get all of these things balanced, it shouldn't make much difference.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Raistlin
Loyalist
Loyalist
Raistlin

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 9:27 am

Thread dig! Why? Because I downloaded me the demo last night. And holy shiza I can see this game wasting many many hours of my life away. I actually started and then got in a few games with DJ. There's a bit of a learning curve but all in all its very fun. And this is only the multiplayer! I always hold campaigns higher in value so I can only imagine how awesome the main game itself will be. I current now sit at a level 18. I have to thank DJ for giving me a heads up on how to actually get access to boosters Embarassed

I don't want to work. I want to play moar!!! Guns firing
Back to top Go down
kratosXS
Sixth Nation
kratosXS

Nation Reputation : 74

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 1:06 pm

I downloaded it last night, but didn't get a chance to play it yet. Do the scores you get now affect your scores when the actual game comes out? Anyway I might try a bit tonight. Should be good to get some practice in before the main event.
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 1:46 pm

Hey guys, a couple questions. I want to know if things have improved any since the other beta.
Does the sniper rifle (Forgot the name) still drift a bit?
Is it still a problem when you go to roll away from something and stick to cover instead?
Never got to actually use a propane tank. Do they explode when you hit someone?
And the Gatling Gun (aka, Real Man's Wraith), you're still slow, can't jump, and you don't have a shield, right? Right?! Please say yes.
Back to top Go down
Raistlin
Loyalist
Loyalist
Raistlin

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 6:36 pm

Kratos - The scores should be reset once the game is released. I dont care though. What I want is experience on how to get used to at least 3 of the competitive maps and how to think (ie: vertical as well as ground level) as well as get used to where weapons spawns are etc etc. I could care less about my level now Smile

Monkey - For the Dragon Sniper what do you mean by drift? I know there's a bit of a wait as it takes time for the bullet to hit the target if you're shooting while zoomed out at a fuarther away target. Zoomed in though is lethal and pretty much instant.

I Find myself transferring from cover to cover a few times which have gotten me into trouble but it doesn't happen too often.

The propane tanks are to be used by throwing them near someone and then shooting them to blow them up Wink I havent had a chance to do this yet but I really wanna....

And the Wraith (I refuse to call it the GAU or whatever) is very slow, no jumping or you drop it and no shields! However, there is a booster that allows you to move faster while using it. How fast I dont know. But considering you're wasting a whole booster for it, I dont think its worth it in competitive. So far that gun is only available in the Plaza for standard deathmatches. Nothing else. As far as the demo goes anyway.
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 11:00 pm

Thinking Maybe it wasn't the sniper rifle. I remember the Dragon Sniper from the first game. (As awesome as a sniper rifle should be.)
I think the gun I'm thinking of was called "FAL" somethin' 'er 'nother. Maybe that was just a rifle that I was trying to snipe with. No wonder there was so much bullet spread (which is what I should've said instead of drift. Embarassed )

Puzzled Why would you toss the tanks when you could just throw grenades? Bigger blast radius, perhaps? Could see that working well in team games.

Thanks for the answers, Raistlin.
Back to top Go down
Leo_337
14th Nation
Leo_337

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 4:18 am

Gaaaah! This demo kicked my ass last night. Mad Evil or Very Mad

On a brighter note, Spongey told me about pressing X for a closer zoom with weapons and I found out from Deej that you can't sprint at all. Smile

But it's still an asswipe of a game and I hate it. Mad Evil or Very Mad

Probably be on tomorrow night sometime. Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
Raistlin
Loyalist
Loyalist
Raistlin

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 8:24 am

Monkey - I almost alwasy pick up the FAL as it is more accurate than the AK. The spread isn't as wide. The Ak most times feels useless. The M4 is the strong one.

Also the blast radius is larger with the propane tank. Some guy almost got me with it last night. Would have been epic but I survived heheh.

Leo - its an asswipe of a game but you're still gunna come play? O_o hehe don't worry man. I was getting owned a lot when I first played. It took me to get to level 17 or so before I finally started regularly doing well. ONce you get access to some boosters and you start learning the maps it does get better. Yesterday I still ended up going negative for a bunch of my matches so, it just comes down to learning curve Smile
Back to top Go down
SpongeBobNoPants
Loyalist
Loyalist
SpongeBobNoPants

Nation Reputation : 22

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 8:50 am

Leonardo_337 wrote:
Gaaaah! This demo kicked my ass last night. Mad Evil or Very Mad

On a brighter note, Spongey told me about pressing X for a closer zoom with weapons and I found out from Deej that you can't sprint at all. Smile

But it's still an asswipe of a game and I hate it. Mad Evil or Very Mad

Probably be on tomorrow night sometime. Very Happy= :D
lol, yeah the demo gets alittle aggravating to say the least but I think over all we did pretty well babe!
Ill be on this afternoon if you wanna play some more Leo my Love. I love you
Back to top Go down
Leo_337
14th Nation
Leo_337

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 8:52 am

Yeah, I went 1 - 12 in the game... With 4 assists. Rolling Eyes

Now, I know I was shooting everyone who killed me, so how didn't I get more assists? The only way would be if none of them died after I shot them. scratch Or lag like a biatch. Laughing

I did quite well in my first game, it was just later when I played in Deej's party that the lag was kicking my butt, LoL. No

I won't be on tonight Mr Spongey-goodness, I'm out seeing about getting back into the band I used to play in. Very Happy= :D

Tomorrow I shall be meat-shield for you though. cheers
Back to top Go down
SpongeBobNoPants
Loyalist
Loyalist
SpongeBobNoPants

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 8:54 am

YAY! I luv meat shielding!! YAY!
Back to top Go down
Raistlin
Loyalist
Loyalist
Raistlin

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 8:59 am

I tried joining DJ's party through the invite he sent me yesterday but it wouldnt let me join Sad
Back to top Go down
SpongeBobNoPants
Loyalist
Loyalist
SpongeBobNoPants

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 9:01 am

Raistlin wrote:
I tried joining DJ's party through the invite he sent me yesterday but it wouldnt let me join Sad
Hey Raist, it wouldnt let me join at first, but the second time it did. Betas, cant live with them, cant physically destroy them. Sad
Back to top Go down

Uncharted2: Among Thieves

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sixth Nation Gaming :: Gaming HeadQuarters :: Action/Adventure and Survival-
Jump to: