Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Uncharted2: Among Thieves

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
neo267
Third Nation

Nation Reputation : 2

Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 40 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 12:11 pm

I'll send you a friend request the next i am online PJ
Back to top Go down
Charlitos
Seventh Nation
Charlitos

Nation Reputation : 29

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 40 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 12:30 pm

I actually just got my PS3 for Christmas. I am trying to get to my level 60 now and that is how I am spending my game time. When I get to my level I will be playing the original uncharted. I have MW2 but I honestly don't like it. I have been looking for people who have good recomendations for future game purchases. I think that I will try Mod Nation Racers as my new game. Wink
Back to top Go down
-Dj-
Seventh Nation
-Dj-

Nation Reputation : -1

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 40 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 1:18 pm

i just got this game went 17/5 on my 1st game
Laughing
Back to top Go down
superdragon222
Fifth Nation
superdragon222

Nation Reputation : 9

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 40 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 1:19 pm

Thanks Cam for the map tips, got my ass handed to me in highrise 3-3.. Anyway, I was going to friend you but you're full, if you have friends that haven't played in awhile you might wanna think about dropping them (not being selfish, I am gonna do it as well.)
Back to top Go down
thedudecalledpj
Second Nation
thedudecalledpj

Nation Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 40 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 2:00 pm

Cheers neo, ill look out for you (Y)

The original uncharted is brilliant, imo i think both games are as good as eachother.

Beware of the first uncharteds grenade throwing buttons tho, it confused me for ages XD

A good game ive got is Infamous, i should check it out. I prefer 3rd person games to first person. Tbh i dont know why, personal taste i guess. What other game types are you into?
I also got my ps3 for christmas too, with uncharted 2 =D so that was my entire christmas season!

What a Face

Anybody else who wants to add me, feel free. Just send me a msg on here =D

thedudecalledpj is my psn name btw (Y) cheers
Back to top Go down
Azira
Azira

Nation Reputation : 104

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 40 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 2:03 pm

I almost got ninja'd. Hi pj. Smile

I got the new DLC too. The I like the Museum map for some reason. Laughing

I had to purchase the map with Stellazira and couldn't be bothered to switch back to Azira013, so with this double-cash weekend I went for level 1 to 7 in one match. I also had over half the kills on my team (more than an IX) and we stopped the other team into the crowd.

I think the other team was rather annoyed by the fact that someone who's level 1 beat level 30+'s. Laughing

Chimera skins rock btw. Cool
Back to top Go down
Charlitos
Seventh Nation
Charlitos

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 40 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 2:04 pm

I prefer third person games too. I like sports games like American football and basketball games too. cheers
Back to top Go down
thedudecalledpj
Second Nation
thedudecalledpj

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 40 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 2:17 pm

Hey Stellazira

I loooove the new dlc, shame that not many peoples pick it tho =(

Maybe it will change the more peoples that buy it tho. Wetsuit drake and Platzor are who ive got selected atm. Till i finally get to level 60 and get fat drake What a Face

Ahh cool beans, 1st person ones confuse me, think its because i cant see the character im controlling.

Anybody got Batman arkum asylum.....im considering buying but need to know if its good or not...
Back to top Go down
Charlitos
Seventh Nation
Charlitos

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 40 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 2:23 pm

I was considering getting that game too, but then it seemed a little pricey for it's quality in my opinion. I don't like superhero games that much. bounce This guy is annoying btw
Back to top Go down
thedudecalledpj
Second Nation
thedudecalledpj

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 40 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 2:28 pm

bounce

He's annoying yet strangely........Hypnotic

Yeh im waiting for the price to come down too.

Apparently i can get it for £25 now =D

Heavy rain any good do you know?
Back to top Go down
Charlitos
Seventh Nation
Charlitos

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 40 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 2:39 pm

Heavy Rain......I've watched several videos about it, looks like an amazing game. Make sure that you know that Heavy Rain isn't like a regular game. Heavy Rain is like reading a book. Without the boring parts.
Back to top Go down
Azira
Azira

Nation Reputation : 104

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 40 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 2:40 pm

Heavy rain is frequently the weather forecast for where I live. Isn't that right Raistlin? Wink

hahaha Laughing
Back to top Go down
thedudecalledpj
Second Nation
thedudecalledpj

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 40 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 2:44 pm

Yeh ive got the demo for it, but hope that the full game is just as good.

Ive heard that its got 16 different endings =O

Haha, i constantly get heavy rain round here. And then 2 days of sunshine for the summer XD

Wonder if ND are going to do more skins for UC2 this summer?
Back to top Go down
Raistlin
Loyalist
Loyalist
Raistlin

Nation Reputation : 70

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 40 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 3:42 pm

Heavy Rain + Arkham Asylum = totally worth the money. HAve a look at feedback discussions in their threads for more on them Wink

And Azira got it right....heavy rain for us almost all the time hehe.

Now back on topic plz Smile

I have to say I like these new maps MUCH more than the Flooded ruins or the facility. ND definitely outdid themselves with these ones for sure!
Back to top Go down
Charlitos
Seventh Nation
Charlitos

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 40 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 3:45 pm

I mostly agree with you.
Flooded Ruins=B+
Facility=D-
Museum=C+
Highrise=A+
Back to top Go down
thedudecalledpj
Second Nation
thedudecalledpj

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 40 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 3:52 pm

Sorry for going off topic dudes Embarassed haha

Too right feller, i love the highrise one best because of the many many many levels =D

Makes me wonder how theyre ever going to top it tho scratch

-------

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

Uncharted2: Among Thieves

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sixth Nation Gaming :: Gaming HeadQuarters :: Action/Adventure and Survival-
Jump to: