Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Uncharted2: Among Thieves

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Nymo
Second Nation
Nymo

Nation Reputation : 1

Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 20 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 10:01 am

nice. and do you know any chapter which was good for any of them? + i´ve done all difficulties...i cheated at zoran Razz
usually i do not cheat but this tiem, i was so bored about him chasing me...
Back to top Go down
Leo_337
14th Nation
Leo_337

Nation Reputation : 113

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 20 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 10:18 am

If I remember right, you have to buy the guns first don't you? Before you can equip them in game.. Thinking

The best level for the Ironfist is definitely "The Dig". And maybe also for the GAU. Wink
Back to top Go down
banded1
Loyalist
Loyalist
banded1

Nation Reputation : 59

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 20 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 10:18 am

if he beat the game there should be no problem with that
Back to top Go down
Nymo
Second Nation
Nymo

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 20 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 10:23 am

yes i have enough money...then i´ll go for those Razz
Back to top Go down
Raistlin
Loyalist
Loyalist
Raistlin

Nation Reputation : 70

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 20 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 12:29 pm

for getting the kills with the weapons. Do chapter 6. Easily about 20 or so kills right at the start. After the very first firefight, quit out and come back in again. Thats where I got all of my weapon medals.
Back to top Go down
Endlo-
Sixth Nation
Endlo-

Nation Reputation : 36

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 20 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 7:43 pm

The Dig is pretty much the most ideal spot for Iron Fist. On Very Easy, I think it's one shot with the Pistol, and then a punch. Be careful not to headshot, though, because Very Easy has aim-assist.

For the 200 GAU kills, I had infinite ammo, and I went to the spot near the end of the game, before the last cut-scene with Flynn. It's inside of the structure, right after you finish climbing the stairs. There are a few guardians, and a bunch of Lazarevic's men. His men will spawn infinitely, as long as you stay near where you entered the room from. I just kinda held down the trigger until I got my trophy.

As for Skelzor and Donut Drake, they're just kind of status-symbol skins, for achieving X. They were each actually available to everyone, for double-cash events. Skelzor was over Halloween, although I missed that event, and Donut Drake/Lazarevic were made available for Thanksgiving. I miss Donut Laz. He was such a happy fat guy. His wheezy Okay will be missed dearly.

Nymo, I'd be more than glad to have you along, buddy. Gotta learn somehow, and I'm sure that any of us would be more than happy to try to pass along what we've learned. Plus, it gives you the opportunity to take a look at your cinema files later, and watch the games from our perspectives. I did that a ton, when I first met Raist, and when I was still unsure of what I was doing, and watching his replays, and Vash Watter's replays, I learned so much.

Finally got to 54, so glad to be done with Invalid. Had some really rough games, when I first got it, going 10-9 or so, but I ended the day earlier with a 17-0, so it evened out. It's not much, but I'm definitely enjoying having full health again. Debating on the ideal slot-1 booster to run with it. I think it's either Down the Irons, or Rapid Hands. Haven't played with DtI and Half, but I do love Rapid Hands anyway.

Raist, if you're planning on being on tonight, don't let me forget to show you that jump on Trainwreck. I had no idea about the Ice Cave one, before last night, but I've actually used this one quite a bit, whereas I struggle to see how the Ice Cave one is very useful. Being able to get up onto that train, and get people down, or open up by going into that train, has been pretty great.

Super Late Info Edit : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Raistlin
Loyalist
Loyalist
Raistlin

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 20 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 10:37 pm

Welcome to the Silvers!!! cheers I know that I rocked Rapid hands with the half loaded booster. It bailed me out many a time when I had to reload quick. I also reload on a regular basis anyway so being able to do it quickly is a huge plus.
Back to top Go down
Leo_337
14th Nation
Leo_337

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 20 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 7:25 am

Re: Ender's link...

Is that Spongebob posting there? :

Quote :
Posted by: Imputed7-14 on 02-10-2010
As someone who is just so-so at this type of game to begin with, I agree with the vsrobot. Stick some square pants on me and shoot at me all the way to my pineapple under the sea. I am having a great time doing well by out thinking people as opposed to waiting in a certain spot. Though, I loves me some Moss!
Back to top Go down
Endlo-
Sixth Nation
Endlo-

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 20 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 12:23 pm

Nicely done, Leo.

Thanks, Raist. Finally good to be a silver numeral. Glad I can retire the pink badge. Last night was pretty amusing, Vash and I got called out by FABOLES, and we had some general hijinx with Knux.

I've been alternating between Rapid Hands, and DtI, depending on the map. Sanctuary and Ice Cave get DtI right now, Fort and Train Wreck get Rapid Hands, and everything else is a bit of a toss-up. Plaza is clearly Hell Blazer, as well.

I showed Knux that jump on Train Wreck, and I'm pretty sure going up the ledge is faster, even though I missed the jump the first time we tested it. It's an unexpected angle, and your field of vision from that train is much better though, for taking down Deagle runners.
Back to top Go down
Raistlin
Loyalist
Loyalist
Raistlin

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 20 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 12:59 pm

Ahhhh Faboles.....yeah he's a fal camper and a talker at times. What happened in those matches? I got on later in the night for a few rounds. I do want to get up on that train. Maybe when I catch you on we can check it out.
Back to top Go down
Endlo-
Sixth Nation
Endlo-

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 20 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 6:43 pm

Yeah, I had to crash early, and I've been busy all day taking my GED tests. I got it though! Cool

I'll definitely be on tonight, after 11, my time. Gotta get everything set back up, tore the PS3 down last night, to move it. Ugh.

FABOLES had a buddy with him, and he got mouthy in the lobby. Played on the Fort. We cornershot at each other most of the game, while Vash did his thing. We lost our lead right at the very end, and couldn't catch it back up. It happens, especially when you're trying to bank on greens without mics to not run into the open. Got mouthy after the game, and then tried to get Vash into some 5v5 to prove he was still better than us. Whatever.

It happens, you'll get an occasional X with an ego, because they're X, or on Leaderboards. Most are relatively chill, Coffinail was pretty fly, and Dhollz was a blast to play with.

Still getting used to Half-Loaded. Doing a lot better, had a 15-0 last night, felt good to get a Rage again. It's been a while, because of Invalid. I'm still pretty confident on either DtI or Rapid. Hellblazer for the lolz on Village or Plaza, unless I know Vash is rocking it with Come Get Some.
Back to top Go down
Vash Watters
Second Nation
Vash Watters

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 20 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 7:48 pm

Yeah, FABOLES was definitely a tool. He barely went +2 with DtI and Fleet Foot on, and would constantly moan when he died. After the game he went on and on about us being terrible (despite me going +8, better than him and his friend) and how we just "corner shot" and were trash. Then he started sending me messages and friend requests trying to get me to 5v5 him. I told him he was a douche and he needed to chill, and he finally figured it out and stopped messaging me.
Back to top Go down
Raistlin
Loyalist
Loyalist
Raistlin

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 20 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 10:06 pm

Games against guys like that I wish I could be playing with you guys. I had a couple where I had no backup except randoms that couldn't stack up (hadn't played enough yet) and then its hard to even provide a challenge. Oh well, all in good time.
Back to top Go down
Endlo-
Sixth Nation
Endlo-

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 20 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 10:16 pm

We put up a good fight, but you can only do so much. We've all had games where we had to carry, and sometimes, it just falls apart.

I should be on in about an hour, if anybody wants to get some games in. I'm still working with Half-Loaded, so I'm not fully comfortable with it yet, but I'm starting to go more and more positive again. Might try some different booster set-ups tonight, not sure. Need to get my Turtle on at least once, tonight. Gonna bash someone to death, even if I go terribly neg to do it.
Back to top Go down
Raistlin
Loyalist
Loyalist
Raistlin

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 20 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 10:37 pm

Bash it! BAsh it!
Back to top Go down
Endlo-
Sixth Nation
Endlo-

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 20 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 10:43 pm

I can't rock Treasure Bearer anymore, for fast tank shenanigans. It makes me a little sad. Is Glass Jaw at 56, or 57? At least I got Hellblazer and Turtle back.

I miss the 50k a game, but I don't miss dying from silly things. I'm still definitely doing the best on FAL-centric maps, like Invalid, but I'm working on it. The AK is just a little akward to use, with only half a clip, sometimes. The M4 is definitely still good, though.
Back to top Go down
Raistlin
Loyalist
Loyalist
Raistlin

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 20 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 11:14 pm

57 you get it.
Back to top Go down
Leo_337
14th Nation
Leo_337

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 20 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 4:25 am

I saw you guys on this morning, about 6.30am my time... Is that a regular type thing? I could make U2 my early morning noob-shoot, like I used to with Rfom, it's so different from late night when you're tired. I would have jumped on this morning but I had an MW2 invite and the disk was already in, but if I see you lot on in the mornings s'okay to jump in with you? Thinking
Back to top Go down
SpongeBobNoPants
Loyalist
Loyalist
SpongeBobNoPants

Nation Reputation : 22

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 20 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 4:39 am

What time is that over here Leo?
Right now its 340AM
Back to top Go down
Raistlin
Loyalist
Loyalist
Raistlin

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 20 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 4:41 am

Ack....I'm not sure that would be my time. With my current work schedule I'm up till around 2 - 2:30AM - PST during weekdays. Weekends its a crapshoot. But if we can get you in, absolutely dude. Smile
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 20 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 4:43 am

Its now 10:45am over here sponge.
Back to top Go down
SpongeBobNoPants
Loyalist
Loyalist
SpongeBobNoPants

Nation Reputation : 22

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 20 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 4:51 am

7 hours eh?
Im never gonna be able to play with ye newbs. Sad
Back to top Go down
Nymo
Second Nation
Nymo

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 20 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 8:46 am

@Endlo
oh god thx that was a pretty long esplanation ^^ but really it´s a very nice one thx dude!!! thx a lot!!!

and i will be on on the weekend on 15:00 - 17:00, probably...that was my time...for example for raistlin it´d be: 6:00 -8:00 (am)
and tomorrow i will change my Id it´ll be:
Nymo-VaZanium
so you can add me then...or at leaston sunday Very Happy= :D rly wanna game with you...hope i won´t be jsut a brick standing in the way.^^
Back to top Go down
Endlo-
Sixth Nation
Endlo-

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 20 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 1:56 pm

Whenever you get it set up, Nymo, just send me a Request, and I'll get you added. I'd love to get some gametime in with you.

Uh...I'll have to see how Germany compares time-zone wise to where I am, but I don't think gaming with you should be a huge problem. I'm usually on pretty late in the night, and into the early morning.

Leo, if I see you on, or if you see me on, definitely send me an invite. Be glad to have you on, man. I know we only got like, a game and a half in, but it was definitely fun.

Sponge, I watched a few of the videos you sent me, I'll watch them a bit more in-depth again tonight, and try to get some thoughts posted up. I was really impressed with the Sniper and Pistole match on Temple. Definitely lookin' good.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 20 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 5:03 pm

New Uncharted 2 DLC on the way: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

----------------------------------------------------

February 12, 2010 - Who is ready to get shot in the face like it's 2007 all over again? Yes, Uncharted 2: Among Thieves is about to get a booster shot of multiplayer content, and it's all themed around Uncharted: Among Thieves. Multiplayer maps, skins, PlayStation Network Trophies, and medals are all on their way to Nathan Drake's latest adventure on Feb. 25, 2010.

Justin Richmond, Naughty Dog multiplayer designer, said that the team began working on the massive update as soon as they finished up the first game and the focus on head-to-head battles is no accident.

"One of the things that we wanted to make sure at launch was that anybody could get the platinum," Richmond said to the initial lack of multiplayer Trophies.

Indeed, the dozen upcoming Trophies are meant to reward those who love getting their Wes handguns wet in battle – although it should be pointed out that the Trophies aren't backwards compatible, so only your stats from Feb. 25th on will count. Naughty Dog had a few ideas for the Trophies and medals it wanted, but the company also tossed in nods to the stuff it saw players doing in the game and commenting on around the Internet -- the Trophy for killing a guy as he's about to nab the treasure in Plunder is basically user-created.
So, just what are the new Trophies?

* Sneaky... - Get 50 Stealth Kills

* Brass Knuckles - Get 100 Melee Kills

* Tastes Like Chicken - Get 20 BBQ Medals

* Rapid Fire - Get 7 Tripled Medals in Deathmatch

* I Told You I Was Hardcore! - Complete All 3 Co-op Objective Maps on Hard Difficulty

* Made It - Finish Wave 10 in one Survival Game

* Gold Digger - Finish Wave 10 in one Gold Rush Game

* Wipe Them Out... - Win 50 Deathmatch Games

* Plays Well With Others - Win 50 Objective Games

* Still Alive - Win 50 Elimination Games

* Plundered! - Get 200 Captured Medals

* Cold Blooded - Get 2,500 Kills in Deathmatch or Elimination games

On top of that, the game's getting 12 in-game multiplayer medals:

* Tip Off – Be the First Player to Grab the Treasure in Plunder

* Protectorate – Shoot and Kill 5 Enemies that were Damaging the Treasure Carrier

* No Cigar – Kill the Treasure Carrier while They are about to Score

* None Shall Pass – Get 5 Kills while in the Hill during a King of the Hill

* First! – Get the First Kill of the Game

* Finish Him! – Get the Last Kill of the Game

* Retaliation – Kill the Last Player that Killed You

* Defender – Kill a Player that is Actively Shooting One of Your Teammates

* That Was Embarrassing – Earn a Shutout in Plunder

* Put'em Down – Kill Someone in the Knockdown State with a Pistol Weapon

* Unlucky – Die 5 Times in a Row without Getting a Kill

* Tricky – Kill a Player with a Pistol Weapon while Hanging

As if all that wasn't awesome enough, Feb. 25th is bringing six multiplayer skins from the original Uncharted (Drake, Elena, Atoq Navarro, Eddie Raja, Gabriel Roman and the enemy pirate Javier) along with two new maps inspired by the original game. The Sunken Ruins is set during a lightning storm around the customs house from Drake's Fortune. As rain pours down, you'll crisscross a V-shaped map and dole out the damage. The Facility is the submarine pens from the first game – look for a rusted out U-boat in the front of the map and a bunch of cranes moving boxes around to block your perfect headshots.

Vengence three years in the making.
Vengence three years in the making.
All of this content is coming to you for a pretty fair price. You can get everything in one bundle for $5.99 or the skins for $2.99 and the maps for $3.99. Although the content is coming to Australia and the United Kingdom, prices and dates weren't announced.
Back to top Go down

Uncharted2: Among Thieves

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sixth Nation Gaming :: Gaming HeadQuarters :: Action/Adventure and Survival-
Jump to: