Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Mass Effect 3 for PS3 Formerly Mass Effect 2.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

Nation Reputation : 41

Mass Effect 3 for PS3 Formerly Mass Effect 2. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3 for PS3 Formerly Mass Effect 2.   Mass Effect 3 for PS3 Formerly Mass Effect 2. - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 5:02 pm

just play and enjoy the multiplayer
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

Nation Reputation : 48

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3 for PS3 Formerly Mass Effect 2.   Mass Effect 3 for PS3 Formerly Mass Effect 2. - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 5:05 pm

... I wont be touching the MP before I finish the story of ME3.
And really want to finish ME2 because if I start with nr.3 then I will probably never finish it.
Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3 for PS3 Formerly Mass Effect 2.   Mass Effect 3 for PS3 Formerly Mass Effect 2. - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 5:31 pm

360 versions disc swapping sucks, mp is on both discs, I was playing on disc one, then I did a side mission that was just on one of the mp maps with a little bit extra, and I had to swap to disc 2 for that, then when it finished I had to switch back to disc one
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3 for PS3 Formerly Mass Effect 2.   Mass Effect 3 for PS3 Formerly Mass Effect 2. - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 5:33 pm

Edit: totally misunderstood that, but yeah never like the fact that xbox uses dvd discs.. Neutral

Last edited by jolli-timer on Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3 for PS3 Formerly Mass Effect 2.   Mass Effect 3 for PS3 Formerly Mass Effect 2. - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 5:34 pm

Trolololololololol!
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3 for PS3 Formerly Mass Effect 2.   Mass Effect 3 for PS3 Formerly Mass Effect 2. - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 5:39 pm

Mass Effect 3 for PS3 Formerly Mass Effect 2. - Page 5 Oh_you
Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3 for PS3 Formerly Mass Effect 2.   Mass Effect 3 for PS3 Formerly Mass Effect 2. - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 6:19 pm

I do wish it was like "if you proceed you need to swap discs, do you wish yo continue?" when it said swap discs I quit and switched to mp. But next time I loaded my save it was right at insert disc 2....well 1st I selected my squad then I had to swap discs
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3 for PS3 Formerly Mass Effect 2.   Mass Effect 3 for PS3 Formerly Mass Effect 2. - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 6:26 pm

Sounds annoying.
Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3 for PS3 Formerly Mass Effect 2.   Mass Effect 3 for PS3 Formerly Mass Effect 2. - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 8:57 pm

doesn't really bother me since I'm not really playing the story, just the coop, which I have a hard time putting down.
Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3 for PS3 Formerly Mass Effect 2.   Mass Effect 3 for PS3 Formerly Mass Effect 2. - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 11:56 am

glad I got it on 360, apparently there are some "technical limitations" that prevent some cool features from happening on the ps3. Like if you have a bf3 save data you unlock a special battlefield soldier class for mp. And this weekend there is an event where if you get extracted from a mp game on silver or higher vs reapers you get a special weapon pack that includes one of the collectors edition weapons for use in the mp. And if the community as a whole kills 1 millions brutes over the weekend we get another pack which they haven't said what it contains. But that's only for 360 and PC.
Back to top Go down
Dmick024
Sixth Nation
Dmick024

Nation Reputation : 12

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3 for PS3 Formerly Mass Effect 2.   Mass Effect 3 for PS3 Formerly Mass Effect 2. - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 7:00 am

ive been trying to find mp videos up on youtube but havent had much luck. is it squad vs squad or is it like r2 coop where you had a small team playing towards the same goal?
Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3 for PS3 Formerly Mass Effect 2.   Mass Effect 3 for PS3 Formerly Mass Effect 2. - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 7:05 am

4 player coop. Its waves of enemies with random objectives on certain waves
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3 for PS3 Formerly Mass Effect 2.   Mass Effect 3 for PS3 Formerly Mass Effect 2. - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 10:03 am

Just finished ME2 .. Yay! pretty awesome I must say, can understand why I put this off for so long.
started my ME3 career, and it feels so different.. slippery in a way, but I like the fact that its more action heavy and fast.
Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3 for PS3 Formerly Mass Effect 2.   Mass Effect 3 for PS3 Formerly Mass Effect 2. - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 10:06 am

Also if you want to see how the mp is search on YouTube for mass effect 3 reapers on gold. I haven't seen it but apparently there is a video of someone beating reapers on gold, (which is very hard and most people think it is impossible and no one has done, so it should be an interesting video to watch for the mp)
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3 for PS3 Formerly Mass Effect 2.   Mass Effect 3 for PS3 Formerly Mass Effect 2. - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 5:32 pm

Very strange, I dont have the incentive to finish ME3, I try to play but it invokes no intrest.. insted I started another play through of ME2 on veteran.
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3 for PS3 Formerly Mass Effect 2.   Mass Effect 3 for PS3 Formerly Mass Effect 2. - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 5:17 am

Strange indeed.
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3 for PS3 Formerly Mass Effect 2.   Mass Effect 3 for PS3 Formerly Mass Effect 2. - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 10:28 am

Indeed...
Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3 for PS3 Formerly Mass Effect 2.   Mass Effect 3 for PS3 Formerly Mass Effect 2. - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 6:13 pm

crap, i totally forgot i still havent beaten it yet
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3 for PS3 Formerly Mass Effect 2.   Mass Effect 3 for PS3 Formerly Mass Effect 2. - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 4:25 am

Well that's three playthroughs and 3 endings... Coulda being more diverse...
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3 for PS3 Formerly Mass Effect 2.   Mass Effect 3 for PS3 Formerly Mass Effect 2. - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 12:17 am

Hmm, strange since ME2 had like 30 billion endings.
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3 for PS3 Formerly Mass Effect 2.   Mass Effect 3 for PS3 Formerly Mass Effect 2. - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 4:10 am

Riiiiiiiight.... Finish the game. Play it again completely differently and get back to me on the endings.
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3 for PS3 Formerly Mass Effect 2.   Mass Effect 3 for PS3 Formerly Mass Effect 2. - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 4:12 am

FOIN JEEZ
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3 for PS3 Formerly Mass Effect 2.   Mass Effect 3 for PS3 Formerly Mass Effect 2. - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 4:15 am

Yeah that's right you do it! *Shakes fist*
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3 for PS3 Formerly Mass Effect 2.   Mass Effect 3 for PS3 Formerly Mass Effect 2. - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 4:16 am

*runs into dark corner of shame*
Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3 for PS3 Formerly Mass Effect 2.   Mass Effect 3 for PS3 Formerly Mass Effect 2. - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 1:01 pm

Free extended ending dlc out this summer, info at blog.bioware.com
Back to top Go down

Mass Effect 3 for PS3 Formerly Mass Effect 2.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top