Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Mass Effect 3 for PS3 Formerly Mass Effect 2.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

Nation Reputation : 41

Mass Effect 3 for PS3 Formerly Mass Effect 2. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3 for PS3 Formerly Mass Effect 2.   Mass Effect 3 for PS3 Formerly Mass Effect 2. - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 9:19 pm

Games out now
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3 for PS3 Formerly Mass Effect 2.   Mass Effect 3 for PS3 Formerly Mass Effect 2. - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 4:48 am

Yeah in America. Gotta wait till Friday to get mine. *Huffy* Bastids.
Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3 for PS3 Formerly Mass Effect 2.   Mass Effect 3 for PS3 Formerly Mass Effect 2. - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 10:40 am

I probably won't even start the campaign til then. I've just been on the mp so far. So much fun
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3 for PS3 Formerly Mass Effect 2.   Mass Effect 3 for PS3 Formerly Mass Effect 2. - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 10:49 am

Galaxy War thingy, it tracks on a site or something about how it affects the galaxy doesn't it?
Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3 for PS3 Formerly Mass Effect 2.   Mass Effect 3 for PS3 Formerly Mass Effect 2. - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 5:38 pm

Its in game, it relates to the story, and effects the ending
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

Nation Reputation : 48

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3 for PS3 Formerly Mass Effect 2.   Mass Effect 3 for PS3 Formerly Mass Effect 2. - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 12:47 am

Anyone willing to comment on if ME2 is worth buying.. ?
Also people in america.. is there any problem with save transfering ?
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3 for PS3 Formerly Mass Effect 2.   Mass Effect 3 for PS3 Formerly Mass Effect 2. - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 3:35 am

Yes it is worth buying.
Back to top Go down
banded1
Loyalist
Loyalist
banded1

Nation Reputation : 59

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3 for PS3 Formerly Mass Effect 2.   Mass Effect 3 for PS3 Formerly Mass Effect 2. - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 10:15 am

Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3 for PS3 Formerly Mass Effect 2.   Mass Effect 3 for PS3 Formerly Mass Effect 2. - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 10:43 am

What the hell is going on with bioware, are they sniffing glue or something ?
Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3 for PS3 Formerly Mass Effect 2.   Mass Effect 3 for PS3 Formerly Mass Effect 2. - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 11:21 am

so what? I've played mp for over 30 hours so far and yet I have not even started the story yet
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3 for PS3 Formerly Mass Effect 2.   Mass Effect 3 for PS3 Formerly Mass Effect 2. - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 5:28 am

Well when you consider that most are buying it to finish the multiplayer, not to mention those that cannot play online games cause they don't have internet or EA hates their routers and won't let them connect despite doing everything they said to the router and opening ports and stuff still will not allow you to play online, those people are fooked because the readiness is linked despite Bioware saying that both the MP and the SP are supposed to be seperate and the readiness is not supposed to affect the Single player game.

Dick Move yes, but whatever I see it as a challenge to get the good ending without the MP.
Back to top Go down
rrwatch
Seventh Nation
rrwatch

Nation Reputation : 63

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3 for PS3 Formerly Mass Effect 2.   Mass Effect 3 for PS3 Formerly Mass Effect 2. - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 1:22 am

Lod wrote:
Yes it is worth buying.
I have to get it if Liam gives it his seal of approval. Still doing Skyrim and I have been thinking of doing ME2 for a while now. I'm turning into a RPG guy. My game backlog is so long now. I haven't even opened a bunch of Christmas games yet.
Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3 for PS3 Formerly Mass Effect 2.   Mass Effect 3 for PS3 Formerly Mass Effect 2. - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 5:33 pm

I got all the multiplayer achievements. Still havent touched the story yet
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3 for PS3 Formerly Mass Effect 2.   Mass Effect 3 for PS3 Formerly Mass Effect 2. - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 4:57 am

Word of caution. I found a game crashing bug on the Citadel, but also a work around.

On the Elevators to choose the area of the Citadel to go to, when the option becomes available, Do Not Choose "Docks Holding Area" instead choose to go straight there from the Normandy whenever you dock with the Citadel.

So to reiterate, if you want to get to the Holding Area on the citadel go back onto the Normandy and then redock and choose to go there directly.

Something about the loading screen causes it to crash when you choose to go from somewhere else on the Citadel. Quite a few people have noticed this.
Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3 for PS3 Formerly Mass Effect 2.   Mass Effect 3 for PS3 Formerly Mass Effect 2. - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 7:34 am

Lod wrote:
Well when you consider that most are buying it to finish the multiplayer, not to mention those that cannot play online games cause they don't have internet or EA hates their routers and won't let them connect despite doing everything they said to the router and opening ports and stuff still will not allow you to play online, those people are fooked because the readiness is linked despite Bioware saying that both the MP and the SP are supposed to be seperate and the readiness is not supposed to affect the Single player game.

Dick Move yes, but whatever I see it as a challenge to get the good ending without the MP.

the mass effect series is about choices and consequences and those choices and consequences carrying over from game to game. So if they made it possible to get the best ending possible by simply doing everything in 3 then that would mean all those choices you made in 1 and 2 were meaningless. Why does it matter what you did before as long as you did everything in 3 you are fine. But instead of that they made it so if you screwed up in 1 and 2, or even just didn't make all the right choices that your choices had an impact and the world suffered for it. But then they gave you a way to make up for that, knowing that people would want to get the best possible they gave you a way to make up for your mistakes.

And honestly I don't think even with all the mp I've played I'll be able to get the best game. I killed the rachni queen, wrex is dead the genophage data is destroyed and I gave Cerberus the reaper tech. I am seriously ****ed up.
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3 for PS3 Formerly Mass Effect 2.   Mass Effect 3 for PS3 Formerly Mass Effect 2. - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 8:47 am

I'm a freaking angel in mine. My Shepard should be made a saint of all the Galaxy's religions. Course I do have a complete asshole one...
Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3 for PS3 Formerly Mass Effect 2.   Mass Effect 3 for PS3 Formerly Mass Effect 2. - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 10:07 am

I don't worry about good or bad, the council were dicks to me so I said **** em. And they got what they deserved imo.
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3 for PS3 Formerly Mass Effect 2.   Mass Effect 3 for PS3 Formerly Mass Effect 2. - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 10:49 am

I reacted on Instinct last night at cutscene with a Renegade trigger event. Someone just yelled and my finger was all pressing it out of instinct. I was all oops afterwards, but seriously it was the kind of mistake that could actually happen and I didn't wanna reload and redo, felt like it would cheapen the story. It was awesome though. I really like the way that Bioware have handled things in the game.
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3 for PS3 Formerly Mass Effect 2.   Mass Effect 3 for PS3 Formerly Mass Effect 2. - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 10:17 am

Got to hand it to you lod.. ME2.. worth every penny..
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3 for PS3 Formerly Mass Effect 2.   Mass Effect 3 for PS3 Formerly Mass Effect 2. - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 11:41 am

Shouldn't have costed much round about now. Check out the DLC for it too. Arrival is like a bridge between 2 & 3. 30th hour on ME3 still not finished. Still loving it.
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

Nation Reputation : 211

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3 for PS3 Formerly Mass Effect 2.   Mass Effect 3 for PS3 Formerly Mass Effect 2. - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 12:03 pm

From what I've heard it's the ending that kills it.
http://www.escapistmagazine.com/articles/view/comics/critical-miss/9476-Mass-Effect-3-The-Process (No spoilers.)
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3 for PS3 Formerly Mass Effect 2.   Mass Effect 3 for PS3 Formerly Mass Effect 2. - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 12:04 pm

That's the thing, some people are praising the ending and some are condeming it. \_(o.o)_/ Won't know myself until I get it finished.
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3 for PS3 Formerly Mass Effect 2.   Mass Effect 3 for PS3 Formerly Mass Effect 2. - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 5:38 am

Finished it, 34 hours & change total game time. As for the ending, don't have a problem with it. A bit confused on the point of one thing though but that's about it. I still immensely enjoyed this game. Froze on me once (after like 5 hourse straight play time) as well as the glitch with one of the areas of the Citadel, but that is work-around-able. Combat was fun. Characters were cool and engaging. Customisations were adequite. Plenty of weapons, plenty of armour choices. Story was good, didn't feel rushed or like anything was simply put aside.

This game made me laugh, made me cry, made me angry, made me go "Awesome". Definite recommendation with
Mass Effect 3 for PS3 Formerly Mass Effect 2. - Page 4 SealofApproval
Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3 for PS3 Formerly Mass Effect 2.   Mass Effect 3 for PS3 Formerly Mass Effect 2. - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 2:20 pm

I just hit rank 400 in the multiplayer, and I just met garrus in the story.

I've gotten over 1000 war assets from playing multiplayer (you get 75 each time you max out a class, then promote them, which also resets the level to 1)
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3 for PS3 Formerly Mass Effect 2.   Mass Effect 3 for PS3 Formerly Mass Effect 2. - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 4:12 pm

Well I bought ME3.. finally.. cant play it though.
Need to finish ME2 first.. Sad

Weak..
Back to top Go down

Mass Effect 3 for PS3 Formerly Mass Effect 2.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top