Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Batman: Arkham City

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
matt
Seventh Nation
matt

Nation Reputation : 9

Batman: Arkham City Empty
PostSubject: Batman: Arkham City   Batman: Arkham City EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 8:30 pm

Finally the announcement I have been waiting for for 4 LONG months. Batman Arkham City is finally announced in the Gameinformer. The best part though is they're might be co-op. Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
Turtle
Sixth Nation
Turtle

Nation Reputation : 15

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City   Batman: Arkham City EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 8:54 pm

Well. It should be good...

...provided the bosses don't all perform summoning jutsu cast summon spells call in henchmen ad nausea to make up for the lack of real difficulty like they did in the first game. Because I was very disappointed in the boss tactics in Arkham Asylum. Or rather, the lack thereof.
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City   Batman: Arkham City EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 4:20 am

They had tactics? Running head first into a wall is tactics?
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

Nation Reputation : 211

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City   Batman: Arkham City EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 4:30 am

You mean Bane? That was all a clever ruse to knock the building down on himself and then launch a sneak attack from the ruins. Was working too, except he forget that Batman is, in fact, Batman and so had a plan ready specifically in case someone attacked him from the rubble of a building.
Batman: Arkham City 819481
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City   Batman: Arkham City EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 4:36 am

Least its a better Bane than the one in Batman & Robin.
"BANE!"
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City   Batman: Arkham City EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 4:41 am

Proud to say that I haven't actually seen any Batman movie between Batman Returns and Batman Begins.
I watched Batman Returns and promptly decided that this isn't the direction I want to see this go, what with the penguin mounted rockets and all. No
Then along came the reboot which made Batman movies cool again.
cheers
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City   Batman: Arkham City EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 4:46 am

Batman Returns was epic. Can't fault it.
After that and before Begins it just went straight into the shitter.
Back to top Go down
Raistlin
Loyalist
Loyalist
Raistlin

Nation Reputation : 70

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City   Batman: Arkham City EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 8:49 am

Link? /Article / Video plz?
Back to top Go down
matt
Seventh Nation
matt

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City   Batman: Arkham City EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 11:55 am

Man does it look good. The bosses couldn't even be called bosses though. Some of the easiest bosses I've ever seen. Other then that Arkham Asylum was excellent.
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City   Batman: Arkham City EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 1:53 pm

Here's some new content released recently. Just photos.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Turtle
Sixth Nation
Turtle

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City   Batman: Arkham City EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 5:38 pm

Dr. Quinzel can psychoanalyze me anytime. tongue
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City   Batman: Arkham City EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 9:09 pm

Here's how that would play out.
Her: Thinking
You: What a Face

You: affraid
Her: Batman: Arkham City 818935
Back to top Go down
matt
Seventh Nation
matt

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City   Batman: Arkham City EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 2:51 pm

Pretty good photos, like the Harlee design in this one better then the first game.
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City   Batman: Arkham City EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 1:07 pm

Release date for Arkham City announced.

Quote :
Warner’s confirmed that Batman: Arkham City will be releasing on October 21 in the UK, October 19 in Australia and October 18 in the US.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Raistlin
Loyalist
Loyalist
Raistlin

Nation Reputation : 70

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City   Batman: Arkham City EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 3:03 pm

Nice. Gaahhh I ned more monees. R3/UC3 as well near that time. Screw money - I need more time to play...
Back to top Go down
matt
Seventh Nation
matt

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City   Batman: Arkham City EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 4:08 pm

Raistlin wrote:
Nice. Gaahhh I ned more monees. R3/UC3 as well near that time. Screw money - I need more time to play...
It does seem like a lot of games are coming out.
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

Nation Reputation : 47

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City   Batman: Arkham City EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 2:07 pm

Yes , this is going to be a HUGE year for Sony. Exclusive after exclusive not including all the hopefully great multi-plats!!. As for this i simply wont have the money and still havn't got round to giving the original a rent............Sad
Back to top Go down
matt
Seventh Nation
matt

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City   Batman: Arkham City EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 3:45 pm

Mitchellkillgour wrote:
Yes , this is going to be a HUGE year for Sony. Exclusive after exclusive not including all the hopefully great multi-plats!!. As for this i simply wont have the money and still havn't got round to giving the original a rent............Sad
Actually, if you're not looking for achievments, and you don't think you are going to replay it very much, I would almost suggest rent it and not buying it. Poeple may disagree, because of the multiplayer, but it can become extremely boring. I don't like leaderboard-type multiplayer. But I only rented it, and I beat it twice within that week.
Back to top Go down
Turtle
Sixth Nation
Turtle

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City   Batman: Arkham City EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 9:28 am

Back to top Go down
matt
Seventh Nation
matt

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City   Batman: Arkham City EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 3:24 pm

Wow, thats a pretty damn good trailer. I liked that picture of him perched on that gargoyle.
Back to top Go down
Turtle
Sixth Nation
Turtle

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City   Batman: Arkham City EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 5:34 pm

Heh. That describes most of Bats' poses in the first game.
Back to top Go down
s1lv3r4554551n
Seventh Nation
s1lv3r4554551n

Nation Reputation : 18

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City   Batman: Arkham City EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 7:09 pm

I bet I know what batman is thinking as he reads that billboard saying "you are under close surveillance".

"Hmm, I bet."
Back to top Go down
matt
Seventh Nation
matt

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City   Batman: Arkham City EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 7:52 pm

Is Zsasz going to be in this?
Back to top Go down
s1lv3r4554551n
Seventh Nation
s1lv3r4554551n

Nation Reputation : 18

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City   Batman: Arkham City EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 11:44 pm

Probably if only a short cameo-type appearance. There really isn't anywhere else in the DC universe for him to be other than Arkham.

Have any of you read the No Man's Land Batman comic series? It's the last sort of chapter in the batman/DC universe before batman is sent back in time/dies. I absolutely loved that graphic comic series. Basically Gotham is divided up into districts ruled by the central supervillains in Arkham when the government deems Gotham beyond salvage. Then Batman being the trooper he is stays and tries to, you guessed it, salvage Gotham. I can't help but think that this game is going to be set in that time period. Watch this breakdown if you want more.

Back to top Go down
Turtle
Sixth Nation
Turtle

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City   Batman: Arkham City EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 7:53 am

"No Man's Land" was indeed spectacular, but it was [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].
Back to top Go down

Batman: Arkham City

View previous topic View next topic Back to top