Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Batman: Arkham City

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
s1lv3r4554551n
Seventh Nation
s1lv3r4554551n

Nation Reputation : 18

Batman: Arkham City - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City   Batman: Arkham City - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 8:07 pm

Oh my bad : )
Back to top Go down
matt
Seventh Nation
matt

Nation Reputation : 9

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City   Batman: Arkham City - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 8:11 pm

Its been announced in the Gameinformer that Arkham City will not have co-op or multiplayer. I don't find it that bad because I'd rather have them focus on the single player aspect of the game rather then the multiplayer. Co-op though, I might feel a little different about. Not sure how they would incorporate that anyway, Robin or Catwoman I guess.
Back to top Go down
matt
Seventh Nation
matt

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City   Batman: Arkham City - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 8:35 pm

Has anyone here found or solved all the riddler challenges? I never even tried.
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

Nation Reputation : 211

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City   Batman: Arkham City - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 12:16 am

I have. Twice. Cool

And speaking of the Riddler...

Quote :
In Arkham Asylum, the Riddler didn’t convey much of a threat; he was more of a “casual distraction” from the mission at hand. However, in Arkham City, he’s going to be quite the formidable opponent.

According to IGN, when previewing the title, they experienced an elaborate “death trap” placed by the Riddler. The trap involved a hostage suspended to the ceiling above an electrified floor, which would kill Batman in an instant.

Rocksteady Studios even stated that in the first game, the Riddler’s job was basically “verbally abuse.” But, this time around, he is a bit harder to beat and he had hidden around 400 Trophies around the city.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
-Dj-
Seventh Nation
-Dj-

Nation Reputation : -1

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City   Batman: Arkham City - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 5:35 am

mattmo0121 wrote:
Has anyone here found or solved all the riddler challenges? I never even tried.
i did
Back to top Go down
matt
Seventh Nation
matt

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City   Batman: Arkham City - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 9:25 am

I looked it up on youtube, and the way he tells you you got all of he trophies and riddles is not a very good send-off. I don't know, I guess I was expecting something better. Shrug
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City   Batman: Arkham City - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 3:49 am

New bit of news, Robin is going to be a playable character in Arkham City, but not a major one.
He's only usable for two challenge maps.
You would have to preorder from Best Buy to get him.

Unknown whether or not he'll be available later as DLC, but I'll bet he will because the Joker was a Walmart purchase bonus initially too.
Back to top Go down
matt
Seventh Nation
matt

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City   Batman: Arkham City - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 12:49 pm

Cancelled my pre-order from gamestop. Changed it to Best Buy. Seems like a better deal to me.
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City   Batman: Arkham City - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 4:28 am

Robin sucks.
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City   Batman: Arkham City - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 4:48 am

Depends which Robin.
Most of this (cast included) seems to be based on The Animated Series only gritter. The first Robin on there was a perfectly good character. I especially liked the episode where he nearly looses it and rips his parents' killer to pieces instead of doing the Batmanly thing and turning him in right off. They eventually had him grow up, move off, and become Nightwing which was alright too.
But then they brought in another younger Robin, and he was just the annoying "only here so a younger audience will identify with him" ratings booster brought in by Executive Meddling.
Yeah, if it's that Robin then I'd have to agree.
Back to top Go down
Turtle
Sixth Nation
Turtle

Nation Reputation : 15

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City   Batman: Arkham City - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 10:07 am

If it's Dick or Tim (from the comics, mind you) then I have no problem with Robin appearing.
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City   Batman: Arkham City - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 11:50 pm

Quote :
We are pleased to announce that Robin will be a fully playable character in the new and improved challenge mode in Batman: Arkham City.

Pre-order with selected retailers to gain exclusive early access!

For those of you who are interested this will be the Tim Drake Robin

More details to follow next week guys!!!!!!!Trust me it will rock your socks off

Note that it says "early access" instead of just "exclusive."
So, either he's unlockable, or can be DLC later on.

Also, now we know which Robin it is.
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City   Batman: Arkham City - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 4:09 am

Long as it isn't 60's Tv Show Robin.
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City   Batman: Arkham City - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 1:21 pm

Holy campiness, Batman!
Back to top Go down
IAmAwesomeSauce
Second Nation
IAmAwesomeSauce

Nation Reputation : 1

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City   Batman: Arkham City - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 10:03 pm

Gahhhh. Too many games. At this point my wallet is going to be empty by the end of 2011. Tantrum
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City   Batman: Arkham City - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 4:10 am

My wallet is always empty... too many games.
Back to top Go down
SpongeBobNoPants
Loyalist
Loyalist
SpongeBobNoPants

Nation Reputation : 22

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City   Batman: Arkham City - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 10:18 am

Lod wrote:
My wallet is always empty... too many games.
^So much of This..
Back to top Go down
s1lv3r4554551n
Seventh Nation
s1lv3r4554551n

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City   Batman: Arkham City - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 2:57 pm

New 12 minute gameplay of Arkham City!
Back to top Go down
Raistlin
Loyalist
Loyalist
Raistlin

Nation Reputation : 70

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City   Batman: Arkham City - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 8:17 am

Niiiice!
Back to top Go down
matt
Seventh Nation
matt

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City   Batman: Arkham City - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 10:09 am

It should be fun switching the perspective to Catwoman.
Back to top Go down
s1lv3r4554551n
Seventh Nation
s1lv3r4554551n

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City   Batman: Arkham City - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 9:06 pm

Mmmmmm, what?? Uhhh sorry I got lost in her....uh........eyes.
Back to top Go down
matt
Seventh Nation
matt

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City   Batman: Arkham City - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 9:28 pm

s1lv3r4554551n wrote:
Mmmmmm, what?? Uhhh sorry I got lost in her....uh........eyes.
Laughing You knew Rocksteady couldn't resist leaving that zipper open...............
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City   Batman: Arkham City - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 4:17 am

Who could?

Like the look of the graphics as well. Really looking forward to this one. The City looks sweet. Bats, walking down the street like a boss.
Two face looks cool
Back to top Go down
matt
Seventh Nation
matt

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City   Batman: Arkham City - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 1:35 pm

Lod wrote:
Who could?
Like the look of the graphics as well. Really looking forward to this one. The City looks sweet. Bats, walking down the street like a boss.
Two face looks cool
I wasn't saying it was a bad thing. Wink
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City   Batman: Arkham City - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 12:08 pm

This looks interesting.

Quote :
Rocksteady's Dax Ginn dropped the new game plus bomb at this weekend's PAX event in Seattle.

In a video interview with GameTrailers, Ginn laid out the details.

"When you finish [Batman: Arkham City], you can then restart with all of the gadgets and all of the upgrades from the first playthrough, but you're going to need them in the second playthrough because all of the enemy configurations have changed," Ginn says. "All of the assistance you get in combat with those blue lightning bolts coming up against guys who are about to hit you, they're gone. So you have to read their animations coming in. That's why we really wanted to drive home the deployability with Batman: Arkham City -- taking those gadgets back into the streets, delivering justice a second time around. Really asking, 'Are you the Dark Knight? Have you got what it takes?'"

Who's going to beat Arkham City twice?
Back to top Go down

Batman: Arkham City

View previous topic View next topic Back to top