Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Batman: Arkham City

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

Nation Reputation : 47

Batman: Arkham City - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City   Batman: Arkham City - Page 8 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 5:58 pm

I got the game yesterday morning and played for about 2 hours and I must say, it's a really great game so far !!
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

Nation Reputation : -15

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City   Batman: Arkham City - Page 8 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 8:44 pm

and you've barely started, the Catwoman parts I could, personally, do without
Back to top Go down
matt
Seventh Nation
matt

Nation Reputation : 9

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City   Batman: Arkham City - Page 8 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 5:45 pm

Vrals597 wrote:
and you've barely started, the Catwoman parts I could, personally, do without
The Catwoman parts ttake way form the game. The way Rocksteady so haphazardly threw it on for a quick buck from unknowing customers really gets me mad. Making people pay 10 bucks for something that'll give you maybe forty five minutes of enjoyment doesn't sit well with me, when you payed 60 bucks for over fifteen hours worth of a game.
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City   Batman: Arkham City - Page 8 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 12:48 am

Well, I've finished off the main story and 10/12 of the side missions.I must say, I really enjoyed the ending, fairly emotional in a way and a bit surprising too, one of my favourite conclusions to a game that I've played !!. Combat was very well done and the stealth stuff was a great and frequent change of pace, game world was also bigger than I thought it would be.

Only found about 60 riddler trophies so will keep looking for them. Overall, great game.
Back to top Go down
matt
Seventh Nation
matt

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City   Batman: Arkham City - Page 8 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 10:03 am

Mitchell wrote:
Well, I've finished off the main story and 10/12 of the side missions.I must say, I really enjoyed the ending, fairly emotional in a way and a bit surprising too, one of my favourite conclusions to a game that I've played !!. Combat was very well done and the stealth stuff was a great and frequent change of pace, game world was also bigger than I thought it would be.

Only found about 60 riddler trophies so will keep looking for them. Overall, great game.
You're in for a LONG ride. Smile I've only found and completed about 250 of the 400 riddles, trophies, and challenges, and I'm already dreading these next couple of days. It gets extremely tedious.
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City   Batman: Arkham City - Page 8 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 2:40 am

Only need one more political prisoner and that'll be it for the side missions !! (apart from the riddler trophies of course Wink )
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City   Batman: Arkham City - Page 8 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 10:55 am

Sounds good, I basically stopped playing the game after I beat the campaign so I am WAY behind you and probably will never get caught up lol
Back to top Go down
matt
Seventh Nation
matt

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City   Batman: Arkham City - Page 8 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 2:47 pm

Finished every side mission including the Riddler today. The pay off was pretty nice and cool. It was worth finding all 400. (If any of you have Catwoman, which I do, it says you need to find 440 trophies, this is false, Oracle will give you the Riddlers location at 400.)
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City   Batman: Arkham City - Page 8 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 1:26 am

That will be good to know if I ever decide to go back to this game, thanks for the info
Back to top Go down
matt
Seventh Nation
matt

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City   Batman: Arkham City - Page 8 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 4:34 pm

Another good thing to know is that Catwoman can collect batman riddler trophies, but not vice-versa. Also, Catwomans trophies are just as valuable as Batman's. They count the same towards the 400 goal.
Back to top Go down

Batman: Arkham City

View previous topic View next topic Back to top