Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Uncharted2: Among Thieves

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
s1lv3r4554551n
Seventh Nation
s1lv3r4554551n

Nation Reputation : 18

Uncharted2: Among Thieves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 11:16 pm

And it has nothing to do with her amazing caboose, right street?
Back to top Go down
Endlo-
Sixth Nation
Endlo-

Nation Reputation : 36

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 11:40 pm

Of course not.

And, I'm pretty sure most people can find out the share method for GG's, but it's not something I think a lot of the playerbase who might want them, would be interested in. Either for security reasons, or perhaps simply not really knowing anyone who could do it. The Golden Guns were easy to come by, early on, because a lot of people pre-ordered, and they were on Ebay, but the codes are obviously long-expired, by now, and that portion of the playerbase is much smaller, anymore.

I do think it's pretty cool, overall, and I do expect to see more players pick the game up. Unfortunately, I don't see this prompting ND to do anything to fix some of the issues with the multiplayer right now, which is unfortunate. If we could see some kind of update, or some kind of legitimate progress, towards a fixed online experience, I'd probably be a lot more excited. I think it's cool the shotty lab will be back, for a short bit, I had a ton of fun with that, but really, the Lab's haven't been all that interesting, and I'm getting so close to burning out on the MP right now.

I've played it almost exclusively for a year now, hit my X, and I don't feel any motivation, nor incentive, to hit XX, or XXX. Donut Drake and Skelzor were a big push for me, towards the end, especially after seeing Vash get his, and these skins just don't have the same effect. I was proud to hit my X, without any major double-cash shenanigans, either, I only really got the...second one in the game, and I was still too low-level to really take advantage. These just don't feel the same, anymore. The spawns are awful, the matchmaking is either spot-on for the night, or complete rubbish all night, and Plunder is still plagued by the horrible spawns that Naughty Dog have been working on, for the last infy months. They know it's a problem, they know we hate it, they know all about it, yet...nothing. For months upon months now.

With airwalk and the Plunder Glitch being more and more prevalent again, I can't help but wonder where this will end up. I've sent videos to the crew myself, of people doing it, and thanks to a few people, I was able to understand how exactly it worked, and was able to be detailed as to the method of achieving it. I'm just...seeing a lot less reason to be logging on, right now. I really hope ND is able to step-up, and take care of the Plunder issue, even if they never fix the spawns, and at least answer the new Airwalk before it becomes a major issue again. As amusing as it is, to watch cinemas of glitchers who can't even get a kill outside the map, with an entire FAL, it's still annoying to play through, and deal with.
Back to top Go down
s1lv3r4554551n
Seventh Nation
s1lv3r4554551n

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 2:25 am

1.09 has been out for a while now. I'm expecting 1.10 around the end of October at the earliest because of the busy month.
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

Nation Reputation : 48

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 12:12 pm

s1lv3r4554551n wrote:
And it has nothing to do with her amazing caboose, right street?

You are correct. To be honest I like her sexy voice more than I do her fictional backside.
Back to top Go down
s1lv3r4554551n
Seventh Nation
s1lv3r4554551n

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 11:16 pm

I love skeletons for the competitive edge more than anything. I would love to play as dutch though. Endlo, are you still play lots of MW2 and CC? Cause I need someone to own people with and Charlitos keeps bailing on me.
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 12:49 am

What kind of gameplay advantage do you get with the skeletons? The fact that they don't speak? If so then you could just use any of the PS heroes.
Back to top Go down
s1lv3r4554551n
Seventh Nation
s1lv3r4554551n

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 1:02 am

StreetxRacer13 wrote:
What kind of gameplay advantage do you get with the skeletons? The fact that they don't speak? If so then you could just use any of the PS heroes.
The fact that they don't speak and that their colour pallet is rather good as camouflage to people with smaller TV's. Do you guys think I swear excessively in game? I got told I should tone it down and I just what your guys' honest opinion.
Back to top Go down
Raistlin
Loyalist
Loyalist
Raistlin

Nation Reputation : 70

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 2:25 am

I think I might swear more than you. But then that may happen when I game with randoms as opposed to the clan/friend peoples.
Back to top Go down
s1lv3r4554551n
Seventh Nation
s1lv3r4554551n

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 2:56 am

Has alot to do with mood/levels of sitch abuse and lag me thinks.
Back to top Go down
Reo
Sixth Nation
Reo

Nation Reputation : 41

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 3:56 am

Haha, as long as its not insulting to anyone on a personal level, I don't mind at all.
If its done wth finesse you just get a few laughs out of it, but I hate it when random douche guy goes over the line and say something about someones mother or wishing death upon someone or anything like that.

I do get my share of gaming rage, especially when drunk, but luckily enough thats a rarity. Laughing

I'm thinking of going for the plat again, I really miss rocking Marco & Genghis Sad

On another note, something weird has happened - I play better with the FAL than with the AK.
It feels good, sure, but I get frustrated now as I cant kill anyone with the AK, haha.
Back to top Go down
Endlo-
Sixth Nation
Endlo-

Nation Reputation : 36

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 6:43 am

See? All my rage against that gun is completely justified. Completely.

And, you don't seem to swear excessively, Silver. Then again, I'm not sure many people do, compared to me. I curse all the time.

As far as as the skeletons go, Street, they have a few advantages. They have no set of audio cues, as Silver mentioned, they blend in well, and don't often stick out. It an be pretty easy to skip over a skeleton sometimes, if you're just scanning through an area quickly. Another advantage to them, is that people still do not understand their hitboxes, sometimes, so you can get kills for free, on people who are still trying to line up shots. Much like Donut, there is still quite a bit of confusion occasionally, as to what you can hit on them, and what you can't.
Back to top Go down
Turtle
Sixth Nation
Turtle

Nation Reputation : 15

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 8:04 am

In my opinion, you guys all curse too much. Razz
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 11:33 am

Yeah, I know they don't speak. But the PS Heroes such as the Helghast Solder don't have audio cues as well. I rock the Helghast Solider and have noticed he doesn't speak, along with using Nathan Hale in the past.

Usually I try not to swear cuz people are always home most of the time at my house. If they're not though, sometimes I can get into swearing alot. Guess it's part of being Italian lol.
Back to top Go down
s1lv3r4554551n
Seventh Nation
s1lv3r4554551n

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 12:35 pm

Turtle wrote:
Boyscout.

AK for teh win fools. But seriously if you encounter someone that doesn't have alot of experience with the AK and you have your fal then go nuts all over their face (yes I went there). Remember kids if their body is by cover then T-bag away.

So the final verdict is I don't swear "too much"? Well then **** you _________, you ****in' son of a ***** ***hole licker **** sniffer ****in' nut greaser.
Back to top Go down
Charlitos
Seventh Nation
Charlitos

Nation Reputation : 29

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 1:51 pm

s1lv3r4554551n wrote:
Turtle wrote:
Boyscout.

AK for teh win fools. But seriously if you encounter someone that doesn't have alot of experience with the AK and you have your fal then go nuts all over their face (yes I went there). Remember kids if their body is by cover then T-bag away.

So the final verdict is I don't swear "too much"? Well then **** you _________, you ****in' son of a ***** ***hole licker **** sniffer ****in' nut greaser.
Neutral Wow.

Swearing doesn't bother me, it's not like I'm not around it. I do occasionaly swear, but not excessively at all. I've always found it funny when I'm in a public place and an adult says f***, and then they start to freak out that I've heared. I know that they're just trying to be respectful, I've just always laughed at it.

The OG is officially dead Sad
Back to top Go down
s1lv3r4554551n
Seventh Nation
s1lv3r4554551n

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 4:06 pm

OG?
Back to top Go down
Reo
Sixth Nation
Reo

Nation Reputation : 41

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 4:54 pm

Original Gangster Laughing
Back to top Go down
s1lv3r4554551n
Seventh Nation
s1lv3r4554551n

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 11:11 pm

Had a really good day to day with two furies, then I go to mow the lawn and boom, playing like crap. Oh well.

EDIT: third fury, almost got a fourth but I had invalid and CGS and couldn't get cover fast enough.
Back to top Go down
Raistlin
Loyalist
Loyalist
Raistlin

Nation Reputation : 70

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 10:00 pm

Its crazy how the highs can quickly go to lows and back up again with this game hehe. Nicely done!
Back to top Go down
s1lv3r4554551n
Seventh Nation
s1lv3r4554551n

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 10:15 pm

Couldn't be closer to the truth man. Had some pretty amazing games again today and others not so much, further cementing this statement.
Back to top Go down
Leo_337
14th Nation
Leo_337

Nation Reputation : 113

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 7:36 am

Turtle power! cheers