Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Uncharted2: Among Thieves

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
s1lv3r4554551n
Seventh Nation
s1lv3r4554551n

Nation Reputation : 18

Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 21 EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 5:05 pm

[quote="Charlie"]
Charlitos wrote:
The claw is rather... selective.

That was pretty lame.

Not dieing is what made games fun for me. Killing is easy. You can actually get plenty of kills just by avoiding death.
Back to top Go down
Reo
Sixth Nation
Reo

Nation Reputation : 41

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 21 EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 5:15 pm

I can't play this one alone anymore.
Me and a 57,55 & 23 vs 53,52,52,50.

My guys went 9-16, 6-12 & 0-3 facepalm2
I pretty much had to "camp" it out in order for us to win, went 25-6 but got SO much smack talk it was insane, haha.

Leo, sorry I couldn't join up with you last night, had an early morning today so went to bed far too early for a friday.
I'll be there next time. Smile
Back to top Go down
Charlie
Seventh Nation
Charlie

Nation Reputation : 30

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 21 EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 6:08 pm

s1lv3r4554551n wrote:
That was pretty lame

What can I say? Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 21 1931472354

Alright, I'll stop spamming up the thread. Razz Happy Uncharting everyone
Back to top Go down
wolf_cub61
Fifth Nation
wolf_cub61

Nation Reputation : 2

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 21 EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 9:32 pm

Mitchellkillgour wrote:
I've given up hope of ever getting any streak higher than a fury (rage or rampant ) . Too many high levels who are too good for me now . At least I've gotten 2 furies in the trainwork , though one ended unfortunately as wolfcub knows , could have possibly turned that one into a rage ! .

Yea man you got ripped off on that one..

Quote :
I was thinking maybe a Wolverine + Gorilla + Jaguar + Goat. That might make a deathclaw.
Half wolverine, half Gorilla, Half jaguar and half goat.. Infused with the blood of chuck norris, macgyver and B.A. Barracus!!

Though Manbearpig would still kick its ass...
Back to top Go down
s1lv3r4554551n
Seventh Nation
s1lv3r4554551n

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 21 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 1:15 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Read it. Think about it. Hope for the best (U3).
Back to top Go down
Reo
Sixth Nation
Reo

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 21 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 6:06 am

Fun times last night, Charlitos, Mitchell (fun to finally get to play with you, man), Turtle & Crimson.

I don't think I'll ever go after those protectorates, haha, though I'm glad I could help you guys get some yourself.

Btw Mitchell, if you have that cinema of our game at the fort laying around, please send it to me asap, that has to be one my better games ever in the this game. Smile
Back to top Go down
Endlo-
Sixth Nation
Endlo-

Nation Reputation : 36

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 21 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 7:54 am

Oooooh. I get it now, Reo. You've gone and found a new Fort wing-man. That's why I can't randomly pump at you anymore, and I guess the oil rubs have to stop too, right? Sad

Breakin' my heart, Reo.

I'm still hoping I can pick this up for a rent, I'll try to find a copy of it while I'm out tomorrow doing my last-minute Thanksgiving shopping. Hopefully I can pick it up, I look forward to hanging out with you guys again.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Origin
First Nation
First Nation
Crimson Origin

Nation Reputation : 3

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 21 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 10:52 am

s1lv3r4554551n wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Read it. Think about it. Hope for the best (U3).

Excited Excited Excited Excited Excited Excited

I will freak if its U3!!! Also, thanks Reo for letting me play with you and the others! Was very fun!
Back to top Go down
s1lv3r4554551n
Seventh Nation
s1lv3r4554551n

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 21 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 1:02 pm

Oh hi Crimson. Welcome to the nation. And yes, there will be much yelling on the 12th if it's U3. Funny how that's the day before my birthday.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Origin
First Nation
First Nation
Crimson Origin

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 21 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 1:11 pm

I would consider that an amazing birthday present Silver! I say they should send you an online beta code and a free copy of the game once it comes out! Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
s1lv3r4554551n
Seventh Nation
s1lv3r4554551n

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 21 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 1:14 pm

Yea well that'd be a year early. No way will it be released this year EVEN IF IT IS uncharted3
Back to top Go down
Charlitos
Seventh Nation
Charlitos

Nation Reputation : 29

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 21 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 1:17 pm

That would be an amazing birthday present, Silver. (Mostly because I get some of the present too Razz )
Back to top Go down
s1lv3r4554551n
Seventh Nation
s1lv3r4554551n

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 21 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 2:04 pm

Crimson Origin wrote:
I would consider that an amazing birthday present Silver!

Yeah I know man.

Charlitos wrote:
That would be an amazing birthday present, Silver.

....De Ja Vu? Thinking
Back to top Go down
Crimson Origin
First Nation
First Nation
Crimson Origin

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 21 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 4:36 pm

what can I say? Great minds think alike? Cool
Back to top Go down
Static-Star1
Fifth Nation
Static-Star1

Nation Reputation : 4

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 21 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 5:11 pm

Played a couple of games last night. This game seems to be very fun now that I don't act competitive like with my other games. EVen though the matchmaking was horrible the first match. I was the only numeral in one match and all the others were like 30-40
Back to top Go down
Reo
Sixth Nation
Reo

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 21 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 6:47 pm

Just had my first TIE deathmatch, thanks to major lag.

I got the last kill, made it 50-49, then the game waited to hand us our point until the guy I killed could kill me aswell.

OH THE DRAMA!!

ND in a nutshell.... facepalm2
Back to top Go down
s1lv3r4554551n
Seventh Nation
s1lv3r4554551n

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 21 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 6:50 pm

lol a 50-50 tie? WTF. One time my bro got demolished by some high levels but the game didn't end and his team won, with fifty points. LMAO
Back to top Go down
wolf_cub61
Fifth Nation
wolf_cub61

Nation Reputation : 2

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 21 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 7:07 pm

Ive gotten 51-39 before.. talk about bad maths Shocked
Back to top Go down
Crimson Origin
First Nation
First Nation
Crimson Origin

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 21 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 7:26 pm

there are some games where one team just gets rocked... I was in a game where it was 50 - 29
Back to top Go down
Charlie
Seventh Nation
Charlie

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 21 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 8:31 pm

I remember that one game during the Shotty lab where we went 50-4.

It was awesome Excited
Back to top Go down
Charlitos
Seventh Nation
Charlitos

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 21 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 8:34 pm

50 - 4? Holy goodness.

I think that my best was 50 - 7, or around there.
Back to top Go down
Charlie
Seventh Nation
Charlie

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 21 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 8:48 pm

I'm trying to remember who was all in that game. I know for a fact that Endlo and Vash were there. I just... can't remember who else was in that game Thinking

We were all having a dance party in the Hammer room, on top of the little walls around the center... thing. Everytime an enemy would come in, we would swarm them and all shoot, and someone was guaranteed the kill. Then we would resume our dance party Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

Nation Reputation : 47

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 21 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 9:01 pm

Welcome crimson ! . Hope you like it here in the nation . Thanks for playing yesterday aswell .

@Reo , I'll see if I still have that match . Btw thanks for those tips .

I am having a bit of trouble with them grenades . Whenever I want to take someone out who is behind a box as cover I either land the grenade in front of the box or it goes a few meters behind the box . Never onto of it so it slides of onto the enemy . Does it just take practice .
Back to top Go down
Crimson Origin
First Nation
First Nation
Crimson Origin

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 21 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 9:38 pm

Grenade throwing can take some practice, but what I learned is that it is all about working with your environment. If they are near a wall, rebound off the wall.

Courtesy of ESRaistlin and his great grenade guide:

Thannks for playing with me also! Hopefully we can play some more this week? Smile
Back to top Go down
Charlitos
Seventh Nation
Charlitos

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 21 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 10:40 pm

You'll get more comfortable and familiar with how far the grenades will roll if you throw them at certain situations. Usually I try to throw it just beside their cover, and go through to the opposite side of their cover, to shoot them just in case they were only knocked down.
Back to top Go down

Uncharted2: Among Thieves

View previous topic View next topic Back to top